Laetitia and Manon in trouble with the law

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have to admit I’ve done a hell of a fine job hanging these cunts…
Ain't that the truth! :)
But such language! ;) :facepalm: Can one dream of a kinder, more civil world where women are treated with respect and, dare I say, consideration when we mercilessly torture and execute them? :rolleyes::confused::doh:
Probably not, eh? :oops::D

Even a quality hanging has to come to an end. Manon gives up first pissing her bladder dry.
hang 821.jpg
Then Laetitia follows a few minutes later. In her final death throes she pisses a river.
hang 822.jpg
I wonder if they know they are doing that. I stand on the platform by the gallows with Messaline. She lights up a Madame Wu and gently rubs her breast and pussy. With a sigh in her voice she says “That was a horrible way for them to die.”
hang 824.jpg
“They aren’t the ones paying me” I note. “Besides you provided the Premium French Noose Hemp. It worked like a charm!”

So Laetitia and Manon have been hanged to death for their deviant sexual lust.
hang 823.jpg
Their eyes are still open but no longer see anything. Their naked bodies will hang from the gallows overnight. Cruxton isn’t going to pay the sanitation crew overtime to take the bodies down now…
hang 809 A.jpg
The end

I wonder if they know they are doing that. I stand on the platform by the gallows with Messaline. She lights up a Madame Wu and gently rubs her breast and pussy. With a sigh in her voice she says “That was a horrible way for them to die.”...
...“They aren’t the ones paying me” I note. “Besides you provided the Premium French Noose Hemp. It worked like a charm!”

Oh, you know Tree : actually, I've seen so many injustices here that I prefer to excit my "chatte" ( pussy) in smoking some Madame Wu ... and basta, business is business !

Attachments

• tumblr_mvrj8r2Xhy1ra163eo8_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_mvrj8r2Xhy1ra163eo8_r1_500.gif
    946.2 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom