Laetitia Meets The Imf

Go to CruxDreams.com
A slinky gown for a chance at $100K???

I'd be an idiot not to take this bet!!!

She would be an idiot to take this bet...

Tree reports... You decide...
Anything I say on that would likely result in demerits. :rolleyes::D

So when is Ulrika going to jump to the rescue, or has she forgotten about her notes?:eek: Perhaps she was just teasing. :confused: Am I in the wrong thread of this story? :confused::D

I always like the pictures you get for these stories. :)

Anything I say on that would likely result in demerits. :rolleyes::D

So when is Ulrika going to jump to the rescue, or has she forgotten about her notes?:eek: Perhaps she was just teasing. :confused: Am I in the wrong thread of this story? :confused::D

I always like the pictures you get for these stories. :)
Quit saying you like the pictures! The rodent keeps raising his prices!!!

They're nice pics. I mean, Andrea is a bitch, which is entertaining, but I'd rather see her hang than Barb.:mad: Sorry, Barb.:devil:
No one has suggested Barb hangs...
Are you reading ahead and don't you care about Laetitia???

You f*ng Canadians!!!

No one has suggested Barb hangs...
Are you reading ahead and don't you care about Laetitia???

You f*ng Canadians!!!
What are you implying here? Of course I care about Laetitia. She seems very gung ho about the whole thing. "Let's get on with it", she said, more or less.
I'll be the next, hurry up, let's finish it ... Life in prison is not for me, I want to die, a final orgasm and hop.
There, you see? :devil:
That's the spirit, Laetitia!:rolleyes::eek::D All the best and good luck with the orgasm thing. :beer:

Things are happening fast at the Sheldon Theater. As the midnight hour draws nearer the management wants to wrap things up so as to not have to pay double-overtime and the 15% ‘night differential’.

In the private box Andrea baits Professor Moore asking “Do you want to double the bet?”

“I am as naked as I can get” I reply. “How can I ‘double’ the bet?”

“Margo and Laetitia are still to be hanged. I hear in the ‘win, place, and show’ I am the only one that bet on Laetitia. Even a certain professor- just here for research- put a ‘grand’ on Margo. So strictly for research, Professor Moore, let us up the ante.”

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“I can ask the Chairman Emeritus Despard Wragg what discipline you would earn trying to profit from their deaths. You have bet on them while on the university dole.”

“OK what is the bet” I ask.

“Laetitia out-lasts this skinny cunt and you hang two-thirds as long as Laetitia hangs.”

“What if Margo hangs longer” I ask.

“Then I hang two-thirds as long Margo lasts and we pay you two hundred thousand whether I live or not” Andrea replies.

“Let me think about it” I reply.

“Take it or leave it, Barb” Andrea says. “I have Wragg’s phone number.”

I am as screwed as Laetitia and Margo!

Tree party.jpg

-Professor Moore

Where is Tree going with this??? Who gives a shit about him??? While Professor Moore is forced to ‘accept’ Andrea’s bet Margo stands on the stage about to be hanged. Behind her on the screen is a projection of Little Brampton…

I look down my body and watch my little tits heave on my chest knowing that each breath is drawing closer to my last.

laetitia 026.jpg

I feel the noose sliding up my neck. Shit, this is it!

hang 308 a.jpg

-Margo

They had not even finished raising Margo when Tree leads Laetitia to the center and last noose. The crowd gasps at the horrific sight!

laeticia 14 A.jpg

Doesn’t that cowboy know smoking isn’t allowed in the auditorium? That second-hand smoke could be harmful to Laetitia’s health!

Like Warden Tree said my most dangerous game is over. Being hanged in the past was always a frightening experience as even with precautions take there was a chance something could go wrong and I could die. During my years with the Watsons Andrea would remind of the risk by kissing me after my neck was in the noose but before I was hanged. She would smile and say “Last kiss, baby.”

The noose passes before my eyes and rests on my collar bones as Tree tightens it. It is rope, just like the other nooses, yet it feels far more threatening than even the first time I was hanged by my drunken boyfriend at the campground when neither of us knew what we were doing so many years ago.

hang 452 b.jpg

Margo has just started to thrash as Tree pulls the knot down just far enough I am the captured prey of the noose.

laetitia 028.jpg

“How long will it take, Tree” I ask.

“What difference does it make? You hang for as long as it takes.”

“I know that. Can’t you give this condemned cunt a last request” I pout.

“Even if you kick like the skinny bitch next to you I doubt the noose will close enough to start constricting you any time before 20 minutes and likely longer than that” he says. I guess he doesn’t give breaks to friends. Maybe I should have fucked him.

-Laetitia

“Laetitia out-lasts this skinny cunt and you hang two-thirds as long as Laetitia hangs.”

“Then I hang two-thirds as long Margo lasts and we pay you two hundred thousand whether I live or not” Andrea replies.

Tree party.jpg My head is spinning! WTF did they put in my drink? I can't get this straight in my head. So if Laetitia lastd longer than Margo, I hang. Not good. And if Margo hangs longer than laetitia I get $200K. Seems an easy choice. But wait! Where is the small print! I demand to see the small print! And what if I take the money? Doesn't that mean disciplinary action by the university? I have been reading about what happened to Professor Bersel on another thread (I get around this site, don't forget, Mr. Tree). And I have a sneaky suspicion that this is going to be bad no matter what choice I make. Otherwise it wouldn't be a Tree thread, now, would it! Refill my glass, please.

Last edited:

View attachment 488026 My head is spinning! WTF did they put in my drink? I can't get this straight in my head. So if Laetitia lastd longer than Margo, I hang. Not good. And if Margo hangs longer than laetitia I get $200K. Seems an easy choice. But wait! Where is the small print! I demand to see the small print! And what if I take the money? Doesn't that mean disciplinary action by the university? I have been reading about what happened to Professor Bersel on another thread (I get around this site, don't forget, Mr. Tree). And I have a sneaky suspicion that this is going to be bad no matter what choice I make. Otherwise it wouldn't be a Tree thread, now, would it! Refill my glass, please.
I'm sorry Barb, I suspect bad things could happen but let us not forget that Kathy is watching these ghastly proceedings from death row in the IMF's rented obsolete prison that your selfish 'tight little' were instrumental in having her condemned to be crucified.

I suggest you spend some time looking up 'neck-strengthening' exercises...

I only report this...

Love

Tree

View attachment 488026 My head is spinning! WTF did they put in my drink? I can't get this straight in my head. So if Laetitia lastd longer than Margo, I hang. Not good. And if Margo hangs longer than laetitia I get $200K. Seems an easy choice. But wait! Where is the small print! I demand to see the small print! And what if I take the money? Doesn't that mean disciplinary action by the university? I have been reading about what happened to Professor Bersel on another thread (I get around this site, don't forget, Mr. Tree). And I have a sneaky suspicion that this is going to be bad no matter what choice I make. Otherwise it wouldn't be a Tree thread, now, would it! Refill my glass, please.
What about just telling Andrea to go to hell? Isn't that an option? :rolleyes::doh:

Instead of waiting until Margo had been hanged 10 minutes Laetitia had been brought out and noosed as Margo was hoisted from the stage. She watched as Margo struggled as she dangled from the noose.

laetitia 030.jpg

God damn it, just kill me! Being hanged is supposed to be quick! Why can I still gasp for air?

-Margo

Instead of waiting until Margo dies Laetitia is slowly raised from the stage 20 minutes after Margo was hanged.

laetitia 031.jpg

I’ve done this before. I can do this. But what the hell am I thinking. This isn’t my dangerous game with the Watsons. That stage beneath me is gone until I am dead! The only timing on this hanging is who takes the longest to die!

Laetitia’s mind is conflicted as she has from years of experience always been hanged knowing unless something went wrong in a few days she would have a sore neck and a Blu-Ray DVD of the event. When the first disc is burned this time she will be long dead.

At 24:53 minutes the noose crushes Margo’s throat. She doesn’t even realize it but she squeezes her legs together to keep from peeing before the audience.

laetitia 029.jpg

How long? I do not know. The noose begins to crush my throat! Get me out of this or let me die!

laetitia 027.jpg

I start to thrash- or have I been- as Margo pisses on the stage. Are they laughing at us?

laetitia 032.jpg

The rope closes around my neck. I choose to die gracefully…

-Laetitia

laetitia 025.jpg

Laetitia kicks and bucks so hard her glasses fall of her face. Margo is declared dead at 26:09 minutes. Laetitia would last past 30 minutes. The audience would file out before she was dead, tearing up their trifecta tickets while Andrea Watson grinned and Professor Barbara Moore knew she was screwed. Laetitia would not notice them leaving before she died…

hang theater 001 a.jpg

Tree

It started out innocently enough. I was web surfing and stumbled onto the ‘Dolcett archive’. I was hooked on breath-play and being hanged and soon after coming of age I got to try it!

We were on a float trip (canoes, much alcohol, sex, and pot with a gratuitous barbeque of hot dogs and hamburgers tossed in). I was pretty drunk when sitting around a campfire I blurted out I wanted to be hanged. It was my luck (perhaps damnation) everyone thought that would be cool to see. In moments I was stripped and my wrists were bound behind my back with the handcuffs my boyfriend and I play games with as I watched him make a noose from the rope he pulled from the Jeep we came in. I wondered why he knew how to make a noose then wondered how many get turned on by the same thing I do.

In moments I was standing on the log I had been seated on drinking beer and he was licking my pussy. I beg him that it was only a fantasy but between slurps of my clit he says “I think that will make the night, Lae!”

View attachment 468354

So that’s how I was hanged the first time. They told me it was only ten to fifteen seconds. It seemed like a year!!!

Over time I found I was not alone in this fantasy on both sided of the rope.

Several girlfriends would hang me (with some strong guys to save me).

View attachment 468352

Be careful what you on ‘social media’. Soon I was being hanged for private parties. I can’t say it is something I desired but certainly wanted. I only let trusted friends actually hang me but I was usually naked before a group of strangers and the time went from a quarter minute to over two minutes. The money rolled in but I would have done it without the cash!

In my college days the alumni of my school pooled money for a fund-raiser to see if I could last five minutes. I would get 5% and the university would get the rest. I stood noosed on the stool naked and verbally abused for a half hour before the stool was kicked away.

View attachment 468353

I won’t say it was the easiest way to make $50K but it was the fastest money I had made so far.

-Laetitia

Tree
Good clean fun

Attachments

• th-493.jpeg
    th-493.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 50
  • th-395.jpeg
    th-395.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 47
  • th-430.jpeg
    th-430.jpeg