Laetitia Meets The Imf

Go to CruxDreams.com
The next morning the bodies of Dorothy, Patricia, Cate, Shannon, Margo, and Laetitia were dumped into six pits hastily dug near the back fence of the IMF’s prison and a track hoe would push the mounds of dirt over their bodies. No, they didn’t even bother with pine box caskets…

bury 035.jpg

A month later Andrea and Aaron Watson would hold a party to unveil the painting of Laetitia as she was hanged in the Sheldon Theater.

laetitia 033.jpg

It was done by the same artist that painted Laetitia’s first hanging at the Watson’s country estate more than five years before. After the unveiling the party would move out to the veranda to watch a professor from University of the Virgin Martyrs settle a bet she made at the Sheldon.

barb crux 10.jpg

But that is a story for another day. We will have to look in at the death row at the IMF’s rented obsolete prison where Kathy waits to be crucified…

The End

Tree

The next morning the bodies of Dorothy, Patricia, Cate, Shannon, Margo, and Laetitia were dumped into six pits hastily dug near the back fence of the IMF’s prison and a track hoe would push the mounds of dirt over their bodies. No, they didn’t even bother with pine box caskets…

View attachment 488186

A month later Andrea and Aaron Watson would hold a party to unveil the painting of Laetitia as she was hanged in the Sheldon Theater.

View attachment 488188

It was done by the same artist that painted Laetitia’s first hanging at the Watson’s country estate more than five years before. After the unveiling the party would move out to the veranda to watch a professor from University of the Virgin Martyrs settle a bet she made at the Sheldon.

View attachment 488187

But that is a story for another day. We will have to look in at the death row at the IMF’s rented obsolete prison where Kathy waits to be crucified…

The End

Tree

barb crux 10.jpg The end!:)

Whew! I live for another day.:p

Close call there.:confused:

Too bad about the others. :rolleyes::devil:

View attachment 488186

View attachment 488188

View attachment 488187

The End

Tree

Meanwhile back at my cell I'm trying everything I can to survive
Prison 130 a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 488195 The end!:)

Whew! I live for another day.:p

Close call there.:confused:

Too bad about the others. :rolleyes::devil:
It's only a month until the painting is unveiled... Stop doing bets, Barb... and you might want to think about a different university...
Meanwhile back at my cell I'm trying everything I can to survive
3 gifs...
I was going to leave this out...
couple 091.gif
...but Kathy was less than cooperative...
couple 092.gif
...and if that is 'trying everything' it is a pretty lame effort, Kathy!!!
couple 093.gif

Tree

Well, hangingtree, you get yet another like from me for still more fine writing. Glad to see not only no last second escapes this time but also a sneak preview of Kathy's crucifixion coming up sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom