Land of Pharaohs

Go to CruxDreams.com

aracnide334

Executioner
I am planning to remake some of the most interesting scenes of Land of Pharaohs.
For the very Young ones: it was an old film including in the cast a very young Joan Collings.
The plot includes slave-master relationship, a short whipping... ambiented in the old Egypt times.

Attachments

• MV5BM2I0N2Y3MTMtNmZlYi00MDQ2LWE5YzUtMWJkZGRjOTg5MjQxL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTEwNDcxND...jpg
    MV5BM2I0N2Y3MTMtNmZlYi00MDQ2LWE5YzUtMWJkZGRjOTg5MjQxL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTEwNDcxND...jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
I am planning to remake some of the most interesting scenes of Land of Faraons.
For the very Young ones: it was an old film including in the cast a very young Joan Collings.
The plot includes slave-master relationship, a short whipping... ambiented in the old Egipt times.

In ancient Egypt the Pharaoh Khu-fu is obsessed with acquiring gold and plans to take it all with him into the "second life." To this end he enlists the aid of Vashtar, an architect whose people are enslaved in Egypt. The deal: build a robbery-proof tomb and the enslaved people will be freed. During the years that the pyramid is being built a Cyprian princess becomes the pharaoh's second wife, and she plots to prevent Khufu from taking his treasure with him when he dies .. as well as helping him make the journey early.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048283/

Sounds good, Arachnide :popcorn:

The pharaoh Khufu was in his throne receiving the village presents. At the beginning of the year, every village of the pharaoh kingdom needs to pay a tribute. Most of them offer a substantial amount of the products of the land. In addition, trying to gain the pharaoh respect, some of the villages offer him special presents, some hand made delicate pots and vessels, some exotic perfumes, some beautiful peasant girls, to engross the already large group of pharaoh’ servicing slaves

I am now working on Nellifer (Joan Collins). I hope the character will remind the original one. The attire would be suitable for today’s standards. The old movie was filmed in 1955! And yet she exposed too much for the time. I cannot understand how the film passed the censure of the 50’s.

Last edited:
Scene 1

The pharaoh Khufu was concerned about the cost of the construction of his pyramid. The largest in Egypt. He decided to force the neighboring countries to provide a tax, under the menace of being invaded by the strong and well prepared Egyptian forces. Each country had to send his ambassador with the valuable assets calculated by the scribes. Besides, at the beginning of the year, every village of the pharaoh kingdom needed to pay a tribute. Most of them offered a substantial amount of the products of the land. In addition, trying to gain the pharaoh respect, some of the villages offer him special presents, some hand made delicate pots and vessels, some exotic perfumes, some beautiful peasant girls, to engross the already large group of pharaoh’ servicing slaves

ph1 trhe embassadors.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Scene 1

The pharaoh Khufu was concerned about the cost of the construction of his pyramid. The largest in Egypt. He decided to force the neighboring countries to provide a tax, under the menace of being invaded by the strong and well prepared Egyptian forces. Each country had to send his ambassador with the valuable assets calculated by the scribes. Besides, at the beginning of the year, every village of the pharaoh kingdom needed to pay a tribute. Most of them offered a substantial amount of the products of the land. In addition, trying to gain the pharaoh respect, some of the villages offer him special presents, some hand made delicate pots and vessels, some exotic perfumes, some beautiful peasant girls, to engross the already large group of pharaoh’ servicing slaves

View attachment 556912View attachment 556912
I'm very impressed and pleasured!

Today he is I his throne expecting to receive the visit of three important ambassadors from Tokar, Cyprus and Yambu.

- Our people has suffered the drought- said the Tokar ambassador. - We have made an effort to bring you three carts of wheat, six amphorae of precious wine and 100 goats. It is everything we can offer. -
ph1 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom