Lara Stuff

Go to CruxDreams.com

Marcius

Tribune
There is a Xena thread, so I've decided to start a Lara one -- purely in the spirit of rugby-ball breasts fairness, great justice and

lara-croft-tomb-raider-girl-booty-shorts.jpg

Okay, where was I? I thought there would be more err thematic Lara stuff than there is, and ChloeM had done 'Lara Cross'.

DA oferings are pretty meagre: looks like LC is rarely cruxed.

lara_croft___crucified__v2__by_nudality-dbyxpuh.jpg
by nudality

She's often in peril, Lara oblige:
lara_croft_peril_03_by_unleashedfx-dbu8d1q.jpg
by UnleashedFX

Naturally I'd like to see others contributing.

ok, I think this is the thread I've been waiting for for over 20 years!

Between 1997 and 2002 I had a Lara Croft folder, we are talking real Web history now. Children, there was a Lara Croft game in those dark distant days, and the graphics were a little crude, it is true, but it inspired numerous nude Lara Croft images. As a walk down memory lane, here are some of them.

1997, from a patch for the old Lara Croft game
Nraider.jpglaraice2.jpgjpg00001.jpgNraider6.jpgNraider5.jpgNraider4.jpgNraider1.jpg

Fan art from 1999-2000
tombrobber.jpgLaura54.jpgTOMB_Raider.jpg

Last edited:
In those distant days, which we might call BA (before Angelina) other actresses and models would take on the roll of Lara Croft at trade fairs and in the media, among them Rhona Mitra and Nell McAndrew. Here's a selection from 2000 of these and perhaps a couple more (it can be hard to tell)

rona61.jpgtomb13.jpgnell798.jpglaranaked.jpgnell14.jpgnell13.jpgnell1.jpgnell5.jpg

A few more Lara images - I only ever played Tomb Raider 4, but although I found the game somewhat repetitive after a while (and I really wasn't there to shoot scorpions), I never got tired of the central character. I see other people were similarly "inspired".
__lara_croft_tomb_raider__a057f39cafe2736c6ce2c9615d08ecda.jpg 762317 - Class34 Lara_Croft Tomb_Raider.jpg ee8a5865d2945ba496c32324b5e75bf5.jpg p1.jpg pic_4118.jpg tomb-raider-2013-death-room.jpg tr6.jpg

I'm almost sure they said there was a new actress playing Lara in the new movie, but I didn't think it was Barb.
Kawaiihentai.com-Tomb-Raider-Hentai-11.jpg:confused:;):D

Another contribution for this great thread, this is a picture I did when I was doing testings for my comics named "The Fall", as Camille, the main character is my "official" young Lara.
I just changed the haircut, but that would be an interesting scenario, don't you think? :D

Attachments

• Camille Lara Hanged 001.jpg
    Camille Lara Hanged 001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 555
I'm almost sure they said there was a new actress playing Lara in the new movie, but I didn't think it was Barb.
:confused:;):D

I get around, but I declined the contract after reading he fine print.

Who let Moore have 2 guns? She failed her last try at the firing range...:BangHead:

Sorry about your wound, Goldman. I'm sure you'll recover in time. You won't be needing that thing I shot off, right?

Back
Top Bottom