Lassie-hunting In The Northern Forest

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is the season beginning again Eul?

cmnf-030.jpg

Aye, it's aff ta a gey guid stert!

Lovely pic, thanks Phlebas :icon12:
Eul loves the excitement of being in a lassie hunt.
hunt 051.jpg
But there is great danger as she is spotted in a meadow!
hunt 009.jpg
A well fired dart injects her with a potion that temporarily all but paralyzes her.
hunt 010 a.jpg
By the time she can move again she is bound and being brought as a naked trophy back to town.
hunt 040.jpg
What fate awaits her?

That's the way it goes - linkie-stunning darts are a mean trick,
but our mercenary baillie bends the few rules there are,
so long as he gets a kick-back - in fact, he's probably involved in selling
specially adapted crossbows and linkie-darts on the dark web :rolleyes:

Turned into haggis? :eek:
I am disappointed that a Scot doesn't know the difference between lassies and haggis.

There are few cryptids that have as complete a life cycle and a history as the wild haggis of Scotland. Even though the greater haggis is now extinct, the patient, quiet onlooker might be able to catch a glimpse of the elusive lesser haggis in the wild. Most of the haggis you find in restaurants is farm-raised haggis; this allows Scotland to preserve the few wild haggis they have left, and selective breeding has created haggis that bear bigger litters with more haglets, that are generally larger and less hairy, and that don’t get drunk as often as they used to.
download.jpg

Is the season beginning again Eul?
When exactly does the season start? The open season on grouse begins on the Glorious Twelfth. When is the official for Lassies? Are there jobs open for beaters? How do I apply? If a beater catches one, do they get to beat her?

When exactly does the season start? The open season on grouse begins on the Glorious Twelfth. When is the official for Lassies? Are there jobs open for beaters? How do I apply? If a beater catches one, do they get to beat her?
I'd like to examine the contestants.... ;)

Like the fox-hunting season, on 1st November. But cubbie-running starts in August.
And fox-hunting is cruel, so it's banned. But linkie-hunting isn't banned ;)
You'll have to read the story to get the rules - such as they are ...

Like the fox-hunting season, on 1st November. But cubbie-running starts in August.
And fox-hunting is cruel, so it's banned. But linkie-hunting isn't banned ;)
You'll have to read the story to get the rules - such as they are ...
Keep running Eul, they are closing in!!!
hunt 050.jpg
oh... I hope that she is not the barbecue meat tonight (unless she is cooked to perfection!!!)
hunt 049.jpg

I love "lassie hunting " I want to participate. Can I wear flip flops on my feet ? Briars don't you know.
Absolutely not, running barefoot and bare-legged is part of the thrill.
As to brambles, they've long been part of my forest fantasies -
as I told in 'Girly Games' whenI first joined CF:

There was a path on my way home from school that passed through rough woodland, where the bushes grew dense in summer. A gang of boys used to hide in there sometimes and ambush us girls, leaping out with long, prickly bramble-stems and wrapping them round our bodies and legs – it hurt like hell, and if you struggled it only made it much worse, so you were trapped, and they wouldn't let you go until they'd searched your bag and pockets for sweets, crisps or anything else they fancied for 'ransom' and you'd earned your freedom with kisses! You could go round another, longer way to avoid this trap, but if you didn't want to be teased and called a wimp, you just saved up the sweets and crisps your mum had put as treats in your lunchbox, hitched up your skirt, and walked bravely down what we girls called The Martyr's Path! I got 'captured' several times – it didn't upset me, I found it quite exciting, hurrying through the woods wondering if the boys were waiting for me, and when I was their captive they said I was 'good sport', 'cos I always made sure I'd got plenty of 'ransom' for them, and when they'd helped themselves to that I'd kiss them 'properly' to earn my freedom! The sight of brambles when I walk in the woods still sends a shiver up my thighs!

There was a path on my way home from school that passed through rough woodland, where the bushes grew dense in summer. A gang of boys used to hide in there sometimes and ambush us girls, leaping out with long, prickly bramble-stems and wrapping them round our bodies and legs – it hurt like hell, and if you struggled it only made it much worse, so you were trapped, and they wouldn't let you go until they'd searched your bag and pockets for sweets, crisps or anything else they fancied for 'ransom' and you'd earned your freedom with kisses! You could go round another, longer way to avoid this trap, but if you didn't want to be teased and called a wimp, you just saved up the sweets and crisps your mum had put as treats in your lunchbox, hitched up your skirt, and walked bravely down what we girls called The Martyr's Path! I got 'captured' several times – it didn't upset me, I found it quite exciting, hurrying through the woods wondering if the boys were waiting for me, and when I was their captive they said I was 'good sport', 'cos I always made sure I'd got plenty of 'ransom' for them, and when they'd helped themselves to that I'd kiss them 'properly' to earn my freedom! The sight of brambles when I walk in the woods still sends a shiver up my thighs!
Eulalia kissing 'properly!' :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Where have you been, when I needed you in my teenage years? Btw - 300 m away from my home there is a way with about 25m of bramble on one side. In the future I will see them with other eyes :)

Back
Top Bottom