Laura's Self Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello there.
You will notice I never bothered to post stuff around here, even though I've been a member for quite a while... as much as I admire the artists that contribute here, I suppose my praising would immediately be flooded in all the excessive casual conversation (or spam, you name it), so I didn't bother. Heh. That's for my defense, I guess :)

Anyway recent events made me consider writing a story. A few notifications before I begin:
- this is my first attempt at a real story, so it can get messy and all... I hope it turns out better than I expect :(
- while I know English enough for conversation, it's not my native language, so writing stories is... hard. This will mostly contribute to my pace...
- ... speaking of which, I will try and upload a fragment every 2-3 days, if inspiration comes then updates will be more frequent, if something slows me down then there will be delays... whatever. There's a plan.
- the story is based on real events. In fact, majority of it is real events... I decided to alter some stuff, mainly to add some spice and because writing from another gender's perspective seems like fun :) Either way, while the story exists from beginning to end it's not written down yet. This will, of course, take a while (see point 2.).

I guess that's all. Let's roll...

Laura has found her Calvary.

Ever since stumbling upon a handful of pictures showing beautiful naked women crucified in the middle of a forest, she was burning with lust to experience the same thing herself. Laura has been interested in self bondage for several years; although living with her parents made the very first attempts pretty risky, she still had plenty of occasions to tie herself up, growing more experienced and self-confident as time passed. Last year she moved to a bigger city to attend university, which made things easier – a comfortable flat with no nosy parents around, a flatmate who was hardly concerned about what Laura was up to during the night, and on top of that, a small but cozy basement nobody cared about. Laura spent many evenings there, tightly bound, gagged and rocking on vibrators that made her moan through her tape-wrapped mouth as she orgasmed over and over. However, all that eventually became tedious. In the end Laura would only come to the basement every now and then, when she wanted to practice self suspension.
But this was different. Coincidence made her find the photos sometime in January, and so the old craving for being helplessly bound returned. Laura spent hours imagining herself alone, naked, tied to a wooden cross in the middle of nowhere, with nothing on her mind but the feeling of helplessness and ever-increasing arousal. She would find videos of crucified girls and a mere glimpse of some beauty dancing on a cross would be enough to make her pussy wet. She would masturbate watching the struggling women, fantasizing about being in their place. She eventually decided there had to be a way to fulfill her fantasies. If not with the assistance of some trusted professional, then on her own, but either way, she had to do it. She had to be crucified.
Only it wasn't that easy. While Laura's basement served as an excellent makeshift dungeon for her rope bondage sessions, it couldn't possibly accommodate anything that even remotely resembled a cross. Laura decided she would have to crucify herself outdoors. Crucify herself... she almost came on the spot when this very phrase struck her mind, once... still, work had to be done. The city was big – big enough that nightlife wouldn't cease sometime around midnight, so she needed a place secluded enough that nobody would have a reason to hang around and find her by accident. Admittedly the prospect of being found by a stranger when crucified doubled her already skyrocketing arousal, but she was sensible enough to figure she can't afford such risk. Laura also needed a stipe, something to use as the vertical beam of her cross – a young tree would have to serve the purpose. She concluded she would need a real forest, far enough from the city centre as to not attract attention, but also within reasonable distance from her place. A car trip was out of question – she didn't have one, so it was either on foot or by bike. Laura browsed through the city's map on Google, looking for a suitable location. She found four or five patches of green that were close enough to investigate, and in the next few days rode to check them out. None were good.
Except one.
It was a pleasant May afternoon when Laura arrived, smiling as she entered the woods. She expected a site similar to the ones she visited earlier – either wrong kind of trees or undergrowth that's way too thick. But this looked good... very good, in fact. The place was big, filled with young alder trees, the straight and slim kind that make perfect stipes. Laura spotted a few uprooted ones, and one or two that were clearly chopped down and left to rot. Sweet. Apart from dead tree branches and an occasional patch of nettle here and there, the ground was safe to walk barefoot. The path she was on was clearly visible, but narrow and with many twists and turns. There weren't any wide ones around the place – means it's not commonly visited. Good. The forest became very dense as Laura rode deeper in, her path more obscured and now taking plenty of unexpected twists. She sighed in relief when, after good quarter of an hour of struggling through the trees, she finally made it to a small clearing. What she saw made her freeze in place and stare in disbelief.
On the other side of the clearing there was a tree. It was perfect. Dark, smooth trunk, about fifteen inches in diameter, one hauntingly slim but that would undoubtedly support her weight easily and not budge. Laura began to walk closer dreamily, as if hypnotized. Seven feet above the ground, protruding from the back of the tree was a branch – not a strong one, but an excellent spot to tie the rope that would hold the horizontal beam of the cross, the patibulum, in place. Laura's gaze shifted down; right next to the tree, on the left, was a large stone half-buried in the ground and covered with moss. It was mostly flat, and stood roughly feet and a half in height. Perfect. All Laura needed now was a patibulum... she began to stride around, thinking feverishly. “An alder trunk. Like the one for the stipe, but not this wide. Yes, this would work, and it would look pretty, too. Only where do I...”
She froze, remembering. Then she jumped onto the bike and kicked off. Unmindful of the twists in the path that could easily send her headfirst into the nearest tree, Laura rode at full speed, greedily scanning the right side of the path. There it was: a slender trunk of a young alder, no doubt chopped down not too long ago. Laura jumped off and nearly ran towards the dead tree. Six and a half feet long, nearly a foot wide. Blinded with excitement, she began to twist and pull on the many branches that protruded from the trunk. Most would break, several were too thick... she would need a knife for them later. Later, when she came back to be crucified. Laura felt her pussy wet at the thought and smiled.
She grabbed the trunk – it was heavy, but she managed to carry it all the way to back to the clearing. She dropped it out of plain sight, somewhere behind the stipe as she would call it now... She then ran to her bike and rode out of the forest as evening began to dawn on the city.

Laura has found her Calvary. She would be coming back, and soon. To be stripped naked, walked through the forest, tied to the cross and left to struggle. She was looking forward to it.

tbc...

A great start - very good to have new stories,​
and if they come from real-life experience​
they're especially welcome!​
Take your time cast,​
I'm sure we'll all look forward to more whenever you can manage it!​

my own slave(bard) spoke already for me:D

Laura has found her Calvary.

Ever since stumbling upon a handful of pictures showing beautiful naked women crucified in the middle of a forest, she was burning with lust to experience the same thing herself. Laura has been interested in self bondage for several years; although living with her parents made the very first attempts pretty risky, she still had plenty of occasions to tie herself up, growing more experienced and self-confident as time passed. Last year she moved to a bigger city to attend university, which made things easier – a comfortable flat with no nosy parents around, a flatmate who was hardly concerned about what Laura was up to during the night, and on top of that, a small but cozy basement nobody cared about. Laura spent

tbc...
This story cries out for a sequel. Please!

cast was last seen:
Aug 12, 2015
:(
The clue is in the phrase, "as evening began to dawn" - she has left us in anticipation of an endless cycle of sunsets and dawns...

Back
Top Bottom