Left to Drown

Go to CruxDreams.com

questperilous

Executioner
As a teenager I used to buy men's magazines from the newsagents (before I had the nerve to buy stronger stuff from sex shops) and devise my own torture fantasies around the pictures inside. One of my favourites was of a gorgeous girl lying at the water's edge with her arms and legs spread wide and the sea lapping between her legs. My fantasy was that she had been staked at the water's edge and left to drown for some crime such as witchcraft etc. I've not yet seen any pictures that reproduce that fantasy here.......just a thought.

questperilous said:
As a teenager I used to buy men's magazines from the newsagents (before I had the nerve to buy stronger stuff from sex shops) and devise my own torture fantasies around the pictures inside. One of my favourites was of a gorgeous girl lying at the water's edge with her arms and legs spread wide and the sea lapping between her legs. My fantasy was that she had been staked at the water's edge and left to drown for some crime such as witchcraft etc. I've not yet seen any pictures that reproduce that fantasy here.......just a thought.

perhaps :-$

double dutch hansi :ymdevil: #:-s

Attachments

• the vacation of your lifetime.jpg
    the vacation of your lifetime.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 2,013
  • Fate_of_three_Witches_by_MkG2k7 Md b.jpg
    Fate_of_three_Witches_by_MkG2k7 Md b.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 1,975
The Japanese used a form of cruxing where the victim was cruxed upside down at the water's edge and was drowned by the rising tide.

Have some nice dreams.

kisses

willowfall

questperilous said:
I've not yet seen any pictures that reproduce that fantasy here.......just a thought.
Well, let someone add a few things and I guess, this pics will match your fantasy. B-)
(By the way, a nice fantasy... ;) )

Attachments

• met_art_jb_0011_0018_dce.jpg
    met_art_jb_0011_0018_dce.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,806
  • met_art_jb_0012_0042_dce.jpg
    met_art_jb_0012_0042_dce.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,732
  • met_art_jb_0012_0070_dce.jpg
    met_art_jb_0012_0070_dce.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,745
That's the kind of thing ! Very erotic, I can't tell you the effect it's having on me right now, but I suspect you can guess.
The top one of the tree above is perfect, all it needs are the tethers holding her down by her ankles and wrists and perhaps a few onlookers witnessing her deserved end.

I have a few stock fantasies which depend on the number of victims in the scene. One girl crucified, staked out etc is a witch. Two girls are lesbians suffering for their "crimes". A group are victims of an army ransacking an enemy city or the victims of a failed slave revolt. All of these have been satisfied on this site. Thanks to everyone involved.

Then lets see, if these ones will help to give you additonl dreams... B-)

[attachment=2:36vuizdl]81851_MET-ART_jb_3_0092_123_946lo.jpg[/attachment:36vuizdl]

[attachment=1:36vuizdl]18632_EleonoraGiorgi11_123_930lo.jpg[/attachment:36vuizdl]

And a different one... B-) :x :

[attachment=0:36vuizdl]Beach15.jpg[/attachment:36vuizdl]

Attachments

• 81851_MET-ART_jb_3_0092_123_946lo.jpg
    81851_MET-ART_jb_3_0092_123_946lo.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 1,623
  • 18632_EleonoraGiorgi11_123_930lo.jpg
    18632_EleonoraGiorgi11_123_930lo.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,635
  • Beach15.jpg
    Beach15.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 1,653
"Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!
Oh I do like to be beside the sea.."

Melissa

Attachments

• By the seaside.jpg
    By the seaside.jpg
    615.4 KB · Views: 1,566
Thought it about time I contributed something. Hopefully it's on-topic.

Preceptor.

Attachments

• Drowning.JPG
    Drowning.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,524
Hi questperilous,
Please keep your fantasies coming in. Just one simple idea can spark much interest. This water stuff is different and a challenge.

Hi Hans,
Your pics and contribution are always valued. :)

Hi Willowfall,
Any details about the upside down crucifixions....sounds a real challenge.

Hi Carpenter,
Please keep your pics rolling in! :)

Hi Preceptor,
Don't worry about being off topic, you aren't and it never bothered us. Nice to see you back. What do you call your publication?

Hi St. Johny,
We thought the captain leaving his hat behind was a great touch. We did "Life is a beach" in your style....hope you don't mind.
Melissa

Attachments

• Life is a beach.jpg
    Life is a beach.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 1,444
melissa said:
Hi questperilous,
Please keep your fantasies coming in. Just one simple idea can spark much interest. This water stuff is different and a challenge.

Hi Hans,

Hi Willowfall,

Hi Carpenter,

Hi Preceptor,
Don't worry about being off topic, you aren't and it never bothered us. Nice to see you back. What do you call your publication?

Hi St. Johny,
We thought the captain leaving his hat behind was a great touch. We did "Life is a beach" in your style....hope you don't mind.
Melissa
Great pics,I love the danger part.I had a dream once that I was tied on a track belt and headed toward a spinning buzzsaw it really got me hot and turned on,Jess and I really had a fun time with that story.kisses!

melissa said:
Hi questperilous,

Hi Hans,

Hi Willowfall,

Hi Carpenter,

Hi Preceptor,

Hi St. Johny,
Melissa
Life is a beach and then you dry.hehe.

melissa said:
Hi Carpenter,

I gladly would, but it's not that easy... :-?
Maybe this one...?...

[attachment=1:13xckhzl]NATSUKO2.JPG[/attachment:13xckhzl]

And here a japanese pic: I guess, this is what Willofall mentioned... ;)

[attachment=2:13xckhzl]FND10.JPG[/attachment:13xckhzl]

And one more...
[attachment=0:13xckhzl]11060014.JPG[/attachment:13xckhzl]

Attachments

• FND10.JPG
    FND10.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,358
  • NATSUKO2.JPG
    NATSUKO2.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,355
  • 11060014.JPG
    11060014.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 1,390
cmeinsen said:
melissa said:
Hi questperilous,

Hi Hans,

Hi Willowfall,

Hi Carpenter,

Hi Preceptor,

Hi St. Johny,
Melissa
Great pics,I love the danger part.I had a dream once that I was tied on a track belt and headed toward a spinning buzzsaw it really got me hot and turned on,Jess and I really had a fun time with that story.kisses!

Hi Connie,
Your dream sounds more like a nightmare, like The Pit and the Pendulum. #:-s

Melissa

Attachments

• WelcomeMembers.jpg
    WelcomeMembers.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,347
admihoek said:
questperilous said:

perhaps :-$

double dutch hansi :ymdevil: #:-s
Hey DDH.
Love the fate of the 3 Witches...
Shouldn't it be elsewhere,as they're not on the Beach are they ?? :-\
Small quibble aside it's a bloody good Picture,(just how i like them,Loincloth-clad!) !! :-bd
Cheers Baracus

melissa said:
cmeinsen said:
melissa said:
Hi questperilous,

Hi Hans,

Hi Willowfall,

Hi Carpenter,

Hi Preceptor,

Hi St. Johny,
Melissa

Hi Connie,
Your dream sounds more like a nightmare, like The Pit and the Pendulum. #:-s

Melissa
Yeah it was but the hero rescued me in the end.kisses.connie

The posted picture shows what I was talking about. Since the Japanese used a cross with two cross bars they could come up with a lot more variations to make the victim suffer.

kisses

willowfall

willowfall said:
The posted picture shows what I was talking about. Since the Japanese used a cross with two cross bars they could come up with a lot more variations to make the victim suffer.

kisses

willowfall
some japanese pics

Attachments

• haritu001.jpg
    haritu001.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 977
  • Ayukawa.jpg
    Ayukawa.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 976
  • Oohara.jpg
    Oohara.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 998
Well don't blame us!!!........we were simply walking along the beach when we came across four miserable bitches having a paddle. What have they got to be miserable about?. They don't have to get up at 7.00 in the morning and go to work to teach snotty nosed offspring of snotty nosed parents do they? Oh no!...all they have to do is parade naked in the sun for which they get paid pots of money and for what? Just because they have big tits and long legs! Life isn't fair and we can't be in a good mood all the time...can we!! Serves 'em right...should have given them a good whipping first!
Julie

Attachments

• Big tits & long legs.jpg
    Big tits & long legs.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 988
Back
Top Bottom