Left to Drown

Go to CruxDreams.com
My fantasy was that she had been staked at the water's edge and left to drown for some crime

They did that to a 17-year old Covenanter girl named Margaret Wilson in Wigtown Bay in SW Scotland in 1685. John Everett Millais painted a picture of her in 1871, using a rejected version of his 'Knight Errant', which has a nude girl tied to a tree; he changed her so that she's chained to a stake with dark sea licking around her, but he painted clothes on her - spoilsport! She's quite sweet though, find her via Google.

This whole theme links with a very very favourite fantasy of mine, being Andromeda, chained to a rock by the crashing waves, waiting for that briny beast to burst through the surf - bugger off Perseus, I'll cope with this myself!

Last edited:
clever girlie :D
some other pics

Attachments

• japan2.jpg
    japan2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 592
  • moz-screenshot-476.jpg
    moz-screenshot-476.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 652
Eulalia said:
My fantasy was that she had been staked at the water's edge and left to drown for some crime

They did that to a 17-year old Covenanter girl named Margaret Wilson in Wigtown Bay in SW Scotland in 1685. John Everett Millais painted a picture of her in 1871, using a rejected version of his 'Knight Errant', which has a nude girl tied to a tree; he changed her so that she's chained to a stake with dark sea licking around her, but he painted clothes on her - spoilsport! She's quite sweet though, find her via Google.

This whole theme links with a very very favourite fantasy of mine, being Andromeda, chained to a rock by the crashing waves, waiting for that briny beast to burst through the surf - bugger off Perseus, I'll cope with this myself! Here's one of my poems inspired by Gustave Dore's deliciously feisty Andromeda.

We can't find a painting of Margaret, just what appears to be a drawing which is very good, but she should be naked. This raises an interesting challenge! Jean Leon Gerome (Or one of the other Orientalists?) would certainly have her naked with much colour and detail. So!...how would Jean Gerome have painted the scene....that is a challenge.
Julie

Attachments

• 456px-Millaiswilson.jpg
    456px-Millaiswilson.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 562
256px-john_everett_millais_-_the_martyr_of_the_solway.jpg
1898994511_a6a9d3c6df.jpg

Here's poor Margaret Wilson. As she's a Calvinist, she knows she's got her ticket to Heaven, but it's a long, damp wait at the bus-stop!

Also Millais 'Knight Errant', showing Margaret as she appeared in his original version (reconstructed). Thinks: I go to the trouble of getting bound naked to a tree, and all this pillock wants to do is untie me again - men!!!

Milais's first version of "The Knight Errant", the one on the left, was rejected by the Royal Academy because the woman was facing the viewer. This was thought to be too bold, so he did the second version with her face turned away & it was accepted. I guess that made sense to the Victorians. X-rays of the painting show that there was a nude version. Milais may have thought that depicting someone considered a Protestant martyr topless would be too controversial.

Eulalia, if I found you tied up to a tree naked, I can pretty much guarantee that untying you would not be my first thought.

Attachments

• Millais1A.jpg
    Millais1A.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 442
  • Millais1B.jpg
    Millais1B.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 444
Naraku said:
Milais's first version of "The Knight Errant", the one on the left, was rejected by the Royal Academy because the woman was facing the viewer. This was thought to be too bold, so he did the second version with her face turned away & it was accepted. I guess that made sense to the Victorians. X-rays of the painting show that there was a nude version. Milais may have thought that depicting someone considered a Protestant martyr topless would be too controversial.

Eulalia, if I found you tied up to a tree naked, I can pretty much guarantee that untying you would not be my first thought.
but we don't like spam :ymdevil:

I'm not sure what that message means, but how dare a slave-girl question the Governor?

Where do I report for my flogging?

Eulalia said:
I'm not sure what that message means, but how dare a slave-girl question the Governor?

in our coffeeshop perhaps?
Connie is the torturer sometimes :ymdevil:
HTH crucified sometimes someone :ymdevil:
the link.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=927

admihoek said:
Eulalia said:

the link.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=927
SOMETIMES???? X( GET OVER HERE FOR YOUR FLOGGING!!!!!
X(

cmeinsen said:
admihoek said:
Eulalia said:

the link.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=927
SOMETIMES???? X( GET OVER HERE FOR YOUR FLOGGING!!!!!
X(
:D you see she already angry she is a real torturebitch also Eulalia it looks y're welcome in the coffeeshop.

Attachments

• connie-training.jpg
    connie-training.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 277
If any female ever wants to endure a good flogging let me know.I would be only too happy to administer one.:)

If any female ever wants to endure a good flogging let me know.I would be only too happy to administer one.:)

it is very clear now

it is very clear now
mymartinet said on another thread 'all discipline sessions are between the 3 of us',
so he does everything in triplicate (like a civil servant?)

As a ex-policeman we all used to hate paperwork. What i meant was Eulalia was that i have 2 slaves and the arrangement is if one wants to endure some form of discipline , in this case a hard whipping - the other has to endure it as well. My chamber , my rules. And believe me they will Both have very sore backs!

mind you they both do not get their pussy`s seen to at the same time. Now that would be pushing things a little too hard.I am only one man, mind you a contented one:)

As a ex-policeman we all used to hate paperwork. What i meant was Eulalia was that i have 2 slaves and the arrangement is if one wants to endure some form of discipline , in this case a hard whipping - the other has to endure it as well. My chamber , my rules. And believe me they will Both have very sore backs!
Good rules MM, I like the sound of your Torture Chamber.;)
Hansi and I were just tickled that your message earlier today had come through in triplicate.

how is it now? are they happy or sad mokkels (dutch for some young pert maidens)

The instrument in question is a Dressage whip.For which they will both be spreadeagled in a standing position(not at the same time) and they will get their pussies flogged as well. I like it in my dungeon

Back
Top Bottom