Lesbian Slaves And Punishments

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do indeed:very_hot:

Did you check this "classic" ? ;)

https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/run-with-fear

411.jpg

I was once able to witness a Mistress and her slave perform public punishment at a bdsm play party. The slave was accused of being mouthy to her Mistress. The Mistress invited her good friend to double team the naughty slave. The slave was bound to a St. Andrew’s Cross naked and while one Mistress administers the pain, the second teased relentlessly pleasure with a stern warning not to orgasm. After awhile, the poor slavecould not resist any longer and climaxed, she was punished by having to service 4 of her fellow female slaves.

I was once able to witness a Mistress and her slave perform public punishment at a bdsm play party. The slave was accused of being mouthy to her Mistress. The Mistress invited her good friend to double team the naughty slave. The slave was bound to a St. Andrew’s Cross naked and while one Mistress administers the pain, the second teased relentlessly pleasure with a stern warning not to orgasm. After awhile, the poor slavecould not resist any longer and climaxed, she was punished by having to service 4 of her fellow female slaves.
What a lucky slave girl she was!

As a slave, of course, one's sexual preferences are irrelevant. Why on earth would they be? If Master or Mistress commands, one must simply obey.

Absolutely! But the humiliation of forced bi at the tongue of another slave was obvious.

I can relate. I am a straight male, and Mistress fantasy is to sit fully clothed watching me suck another male slave cock to orgasm, then to see me on all fours taking a cock in the ass. She wants to watch my face. The humiliation of taking a male for her giggles is powerful!

Back
Top Bottom