Life Expectation: Less Than 1 Hour

Go to CruxDreams.com
4 more traitors will be executed on the spot, right after the guards had their fun with them one last time...

pic0854545121212.jpg

4 more traitors will be executed on the spot, right after the guards had their fun with them one last time...

pic0854545121212.jpg
Hold on! Is there any chance that I can buy the dark haired girl on the far right? Executing her right off the bat seems a bit of a waste. I can't buy her? What about renting her for a few days? :devil:

Hold on! Is there any chance that I can buy the dark haired girl on the far right? Executing her right off the bat seems a bit of a waste. I can't buy her? What about renting her for a few days? :devil:

sorry, but she needs to die... You can postpone her death by "using" her right here, right now. She will will live as long as you thrust your cock inside her sexy body. But the second you pull it out, she will die!

now she's the one I thought, that's me - the dark-haired, compliant one, hands behind head, eyes submissively lowered, lips parted -
the ginger-dyed one looks very bolshie, and the other two a bit awkward types...

sorry, but she needs to die... You can postpone her death by "using" her right here, right now. She will will live as long as you thrust your cock inside her sexy body. But the second you pull it out, she will die!
so come on Jolly, hows that for an offer we can't refuse? :D :devil:

Back
Top Bottom