Like Mother, Like Daughter

Go to CruxDreams.com
The caning of Susan Gelden and her daughter was a sort of watershed for Priya. ‘What could happen in this job to top this?’ she asked herself. Realistically, she knew, the likely answer was, “Nothing”. Fong’s job, on the other hand, despite her reservations about working for him, was something new, and a chance to bring a valuable medicine to millions of people.

When she had examined Susan and Rebecca the morning following their caning, she had been amazed to see the extent of healing, even after a single application. Despite the fact that they had gotten eighteen lashes, their butts looked no worse than some people who had received ten or twelve.

Priya had applied more of Fong’s cream to each of their hindquarters before discharging them. She promised Susan she would drop the tube, which still had some cream remaining, at her hotel, which she did that afternoon after work. She was sorely tempted to ring the room and ask if she should deliver it in person, but decided to leave it at the desk in an envelope with Susan’s name on it.

That night, over dinner, she told Sanjay, “I’m really leaning towards taking that Trabco job. It will be something new and challenging.”

“Then, you should do it, Priya. It will make you happy and that will make me happy.”

Priya smiled. It was nice to have a supportive husband. “The one drawback is that there will be some travel, around the US and to Trabbia. But the money will be so good, maybe you can hire a couple of bright young people and let them do some of the work and join me when I go somewhere fun and interesting.”

“I’d love for you to show me the sights of Trabbia. All those places in the jungle you went to,” Sanjay said.

Priya smiled. “I’d better go tell my new boss that I’m looking forward to joining him.”

The next day, she called her boss, Paul Roberts, to tell him that she would be leaving. “I would try to convince you to stay, but that really sounds like a great opportunity. And there’s no way we could even come close to the salary, not to mention, the DoC doesn’t have stock options.”

“I’ll stay until the end of the month. I promised them I’d start by then.”

“That’s fine, Priya. Anyway, it’s been great working with you. You’re a total professional and I’m sure you’ll do great in the new job.”

“Thanks, Paul.”

***​

The next couple of weeks passed quickly. The parade of women being punished by caning for minor crimes continued unabated-women from all walks of life, students caught for underage drinking or possession of small amounts of drugs, poor women who turned to petty theft or prostitution to support themselves, even some professional types for some of the more serious traffic offenses and other like transgressions.

There was nothing as exciting as more protestors against corporal punishment. Perhaps the severe punishments meted out to the three students and then to Susan had deterred them.

But, on the Friday before her last week, something caught Priya’s eye as she looked over the offenders scheduled for processing in the coming week. There was an Ashley Turner, a student at the State U, who was getting eight strokes for using a false ID to purchase alcohol while underage-she was 20 and the drinking age was 21.

Her mugshot-a pretty blond girl-looked familiar. Then it hit Priya-“Ashley! Ashley!” She was the student who had tried out being bound to the caning frame, much to the delight of her fellow students!

Obviously her professor’s and Dr. Lazarus’ thoughts that observing a punishment would deter one from committing crimes, while sound in theory, might be a bit questionable in practice. Priya could have told them that from her own experiences in Trabbia.

‘And what was she doing buying her booze over here in Dorsbury, rather than in the town where the State U was located?’ Priya wondered. ‘Did she deliberately WANT to be caned at this facility? This might at least make my final week on the job interesting. And Ashley was certainly cute and looked like she probably had a pretty nice body.’ She pointed out the schedule to Sue and Beth and they all had a good laugh over it.

The day of Ashley’s caning, she showed up in a car driven by a guy who looked to be close to her in age. Priya watched with Beth and Sue as he got out of the car and hugged Ashley for quite some time, kissing her hard on the mouth. “He looks familiar,” Beth said.

‘Ashley! Ashley!’ Priya heard in her head. “That’s the student who egged her on when they were here. She kept telling him to shut up,” Priya said.

“Shut up, David!” Sue said. “I bet he put her up to this.”

Ashley stood by the door as the other two offenders for the day arrived, an older white woman who might have been vaguely attractive back in the day and a heavy-set black woman. Both had been caught up in a prostitution sting and were due ten strokes.

In the changing room, Ashley began stripping before the order was even given. ‘I guess she knows the drill,’ Priya thought. She was naked before the others had even gotten down to bra and panties. Priya wasn’t disappointed by her body. Her breasts were quite adequate given her petite build and her pert ass looked like it would take George’s rattan very nicely.

The other two women she didn’t find attractive at all. She wondered idly how much they got for their services. She knew a lot of guys weren’t that fussy, but still.

During the examination, Priya asked Ashley, “You saw those two women get caned and how much it hurt. How could you end up here so soon?”

“Can I be honest with you Dr. Raman?” Ashley asked.

“Yes, of course.”

“Ever since I saw that I’ve wondered what it would be like to be tied down for real, naked, and what the cane actually felt like. I don’t think I could take eighteen like they did, but I think I can take eight, don’t you?”

“You’re certainly fit, Ashley.”

The girl continued, “David, he was here that day, too, he’s my boyfriend now, we looked it up. Underage drinking normally gets eight lashes, which is what I got. When I graduate, I want to work in a place like this, and I think it will be helpful to know what the girls are going through, don’t you think?”

Priya winked at her, but she wasn’t sure Ashley saw it.

When Ashley’s turn came, she walked confidently to the frame and positioned herself so that Sue and Beth could strap her down easily. She took her lashes well, staying silent through the first four, though she pulled hard against the straps and gripped the bar for dear life. On the fifth, she muttered, “Oh, shit, oh fuck,” softly and then shouted loudly at the last three.

That evening happened to be Priya’s turn to stay until the night guard arrived. She picked up a tube of cream that she had purchased the day before at the local drug store and put it in her pocket. It wasn’t Fong’s cream, but it wasn’t bad and Ashley wouldn’t know the difference.

THE END​

A wonderful addition to this serial. You succeed in something a lot of artist can´t. You write in the same world with the same theme and with the same people without becoming repetitive. I find it nice to move in a setting I know and still are surprised by the development. Again a great story, windar!

Now I am waiting for the Epilogue. Take your time to make it as good (are two weeks enough? :)).

A wonderful addition to this serial. You succeed in something a lot of artist can´t. You write in the same world with the same theme and with the same people without becoming repetitive. I find it nice to move in a setting I know and still are surprised by the development. Again a great story, windar!

Now I am waiting for the Epilogue. Take your time to make it as good (are two weeks enough? :)).
Wow! I'm touched by your compliments!
The story is, however, over. The last chapter, where Ashley gets caned was the Epilog. Sort of circling back because Priya watched canings in Trabbia and then was caned herself and ended up working in a CP facility and now Ashley is following the same path

Oh Ashley, I am SO HAPPY for you!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

You are in for one wild ride. For starters....
This reminded me of another candidate for the role of Ashley--Ashley Lane, here undergoing yet another pre-caning physical evaluation (can't be too careful about the safety and health of the prisoner.)

ashley lane ss28.PNGashley lane 33.PNGashley lane ss34.PNGashley lane ss36.PNGashley lane ss18.PNGashley lane ss17.PNGashley lane ss23.PNGashley lane ss24.PNG Everything looks A-Ok from this side. Turn around, Ashley.

ashley lane ss19.PNGashley lane ss20.PNG Looks good from this side as well. Approved to receive punishment.

So, I'm just wondering, if there were to be a sequel, tentatively titled "Priya's Punishment", would anyone be interested?
Very interested indeed!

I was honestly a bit surprised by the ending of this one, I'll try not to backseat drive your story but to me an older, more experienced Priya getting to feel what she's spent the last few years actively participating in doing to other women, just feels like the logical conclusion the the saga, the story coming full circle.
Plus all the delicious details, Priya being dealt with by her old colleagues at Female Corporal Punishment Centre 3, or the fact that it'll be an opportunity to delve deeper into the aftermath, only now it will be in very different circumstances compared to all those years ago in Trabbia, the downside being that Priya will eventually have to show her damaged ass to Sanjay this time around.

Really like how the story goes. Rebecca received 18 deferred strokes, together with her mum, makes it very suspenseful. Good written, with quite a diverse characteristics on these victims. Love the bunch of these innocent spectators. Thanks for this story.

The caning of Susan Gelden and her daughter was a sort of watershed for Priya. ‘What could happen in this job to top this?’ she asked herself. Realistically, she knew, the likely answer was, “Nothing”. Fong’s job, on the other hand, despite her reservations about working for him, was something new, and a chance to bring a valuable medicine to millions of people.

When she had examined Susan and Rebecca the morning following their caning, she had been amazed to see the extent of healing, even after a single application. Despite the fact that they had gotten eighteen lashes, their butts looked no worse than some people who had received ten or twelve.

Priya had applied more of Fong’s cream to each of their hindquarters before discharging them. She promised Susan she would drop the tube, which still had some cream remaining, at her hotel, which she did that afternoon after work. She was sorely tempted to ring the room and ask if she should deliver it in person, but decided to leave it at the desk in an envelope with Susan’s name on it.

That night, over dinner, she told Sanjay, “I’m really leaning towards taking that Trabco job. It will be something new and challenging.”

“Then, you should do it, Priya. It will make you happy and that will make me happy.”

Priya smiled. It was nice to have a supportive husband. “The one drawback is that there will be some travel, around the US and to Trabbia. But the money will be so good, maybe you can hire a couple of bright young people and let them do some of the work and join me when I go somewhere fun and interesting.”

“I’d love for you to show me the sights of Trabbia. All those places in the jungle you went to,” Sanjay said.

Priya smiled. “I’d better go tell my new boss that I’m looking forward to joining him.”

The next day, she called her boss, Paul Roberts, to tell him that she would be leaving. “I would try to convince you to stay, but that really sounds like a great opportunity. And there’s no way we could even come close to the salary, not to mention, the DoC doesn’t have stock options.”

“I’ll stay until the end of the month. I promised them I’d start by then.”

“That’s fine, Priya. Anyway, it’s been great working with you. You’re a total professional and I’m sure you’ll do great in the new job.”

“Thanks, Paul.”

***​

The next couple of weeks passed quickly. The parade of women being punished by caning for minor crimes continued unabated-women from all walks of life, students caught for underage drinking or possession of small amounts of drugs, poor women who turned to petty theft or prostitution to support themselves, even some professional types for some of the more serious traffic offenses and other like transgressions.

There was nothing as exciting as more protestors against corporal punishment. Perhaps the severe punishments meted out to the three students and then to Susan had deterred them.

But, on the Friday before her last week, something caught Priya’s eye as she looked over the offenders scheduled for processing in the coming week. There was an Ashley Turner, a student at the State U, who was getting eight strokes for using a false ID to purchase alcohol while underage-she was 20 and the drinking age was 21.

Her mugshot-a pretty blond girl-looked familiar. Then it hit Priya-“Ashley! Ashley!” She was the student who had tried out being bound to the caning frame, much to the delight of her fellow students!

Obviously her professor’s and Dr. Lazarus’ thoughts that observing a punishment would deter one from committing crimes, while sound in theory, might be a bit questionable in practice. Priya could have told them that from her own experiences in Trabbia.

‘And what was she doing buying her booze over here in Dorsbury, rather than in the town where the State U was located?’ Priya wondered. ‘Did she deliberately WANT to be caned at this facility? This might at least make my final week on the job interesting. And Ashley was certainly cute and looked like she probably had a pretty nice body.’ She pointed out the schedule to Sue and Beth and they all had a good laugh over it.

The day of Ashley’s caning, she showed up in a car driven by a guy who looked to be close to her in age. Priya watched with Beth and Sue as he got out of the car and hugged Ashley for quite some time, kissing her hard on the mouth. “He looks familiar,” Beth said.

‘Ashley! Ashley!’ Priya heard in her head. “That’s the student who egged her on when they were here. She kept telling him to shut up,” Priya said.

“Shut up, David!” Sue said. “I bet he put her up to this.”

Ashley stood by the door as the other two offenders for the day arrived, an older white woman who might have been vaguely attractive back in the day and a heavy-set black woman. Both had been caught up in a prostitution sting and were due ten strokes.

In the changing room, Ashley began stripping before the order was even given. ‘I guess she knows the drill,’ Priya thought. She was naked before the others had even gotten down to bra and panties. Priya wasn’t disappointed by her body. Her breasts were quite adequate given her petite build and her pert ass looked like it would take George’s rattan very nicely.

The other two women she didn’t find attractive at all. She wondered idly how much they got for their services. She knew a lot of guys weren’t that fussy, but still.

During the examination, Priya asked Ashley, “You saw those two women get caned and how much it hurt. How could you end up here so soon?”

“Can I be honest with you Dr. Raman?” Ashley asked.

“Yes, of course.”

“Ever since I saw that I’ve wondered what it would be like to be tied down for real, naked, and what the cane actually felt like. I don’t think I could take eighteen like they did, but I think I can take eight, don’t you?”

“You’re certainly fit, Ashley.”

The girl continued, “David, he was here that day, too, he’s my boyfriend now, we looked it up. Underage drinking normally gets eight lashes, which is what I got. When I graduate, I want to work in a place like this, and I think it will be helpful to know what the girls are going through, don’t you think?”

Priya winked at her, but she wasn’t sure Ashley saw it.

When Ashley’s turn came, she walked confidently to the frame and positioned herself so that Sue and Beth could strap her down easily. She took her lashes well, staying silent through the first four, though she pulled hard against the straps and gripped the bar for dear life. On the fifth, she muttered, “Oh, shit, oh fuck,” softly and then shouted loudly at the last three.

That evening happened to be Priya’s turn to stay until the night guard arrived. She picked up a tube of cream that she had purchased the day before at the local drug store and put it in her pocket. It wasn’t Fong’s cream, but it wasn’t bad and Ashley wouldn’t know the difference.

THE END​
An excellent story. Rebecca's reaction when she saw the state of her mother's behind must have caused her to regret her actions. At least she could console herself that all the strokes were delivered expertly to the proper place namely the fleshy cheeks of the bottom It may have affected her ability to sit down but she could otherwise get on with her life.

Back
Top Bottom