Limericks

Go to CruxDreams.com
I still haven't figured this one out!
View attachment 687270
Wasn't Donald Penobscrod the husband (till she dumped him for his infidelity) of Head-Nurse Margaret Hollahan in Mash (Mobile Army Surgical Hospital). I mention this as my GF is very fond of the series and we have to watch it every time it is shown (most nights on cable).
It is however much to be preferred to Hogans Heros, which is utter, unadulterated - Shite. Not a patch on 'Allo, 'Allo.

Hogans Heros, which is utter, unadulterated - Shite
I agree except for John Banner's creation of Sergeant Schultz - "I know nothing!" The ultimate meme for all Germans of that generation!:duke:
Donald Penobscrod
You refer to Lt. Colonel Donald Penobscott. His name was from the Penobscot (Panawahpskek) are an indigenous peoples in North America with members who reside in the United States and Canada. I think the Limerick is a play on that to sound sillier and fit the scan.

A Mayan slave was a pencatob - which would fit into that limerick nicely,
'He said, "Pencatob,
If you'd slob my knob..."

(I've learnt that word since i've acquired a - so far - small part in a story by Jake Bondage on DeviantArt,
i'm the last pure-bred native pencatob on a little-known island where the rest of the population
are descendants of white settlers who adopted the traditional sexual practices
and laws concerning the status, behaviour and treatment of women they picked up from the natives)

A Mayan slave was a pencatob - which would fit into that limerick nicely,
'He said, "Pencatob,
If you'd slob my knob..."

(I've learnt that word since i've acquired a - so far - small part in a story by Jake Bondage on DeviantArt,
i'm the last pure-bred native pencatob on a little-known island where the rest of the population
are descendants of white settlers who adopted the traditional sexual practices
and laws concerning the status, behaviour and treatment of women they picked up from the natives)
Aren't you the lucky one!;)

A momentary aside to acknowledge one of the great creations of another poetry form, Haiku:
VNvdV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom