Limericks

Go to CruxDreams.com
The upping is most important
http://www.royalswan.co.uk/
Yes - the Freemen of the Worshipful Companies of Vintners and Dyers in the City of London
have a right to eat swans from the Thames bearing their marks, hence the biennial swan-upping,
when the Queen's swans and those livery guild swans are checked and marked
(but these days not eaten, it's a useful check on the conservation status of the birds)
Everywhere else in England, all swans belong to the Queen,
but the Fellows of St John's have leave to eat ones from the Cam
(but I don't think they do any more)

Geeze!!!! :confused::oops:

I envisage this scenario:
Ms Chao and her hanging game friends have managed to get their lawyers to have the sentences reduced by claiming that you and Goldman had used "Entrapment" to secure their convictions. They are now out of prison and seeking their revenge.
Little did you realise that Ms Chao is descended from the legendary Chinese villain Fu Man Chou and has inherited his cunning.
By posting on the internet that a new hanging game was about to take place they lure you to Mystic Seaport Museum.
Upon entering the Dutch barn building where ropes and nets etc are soaked in pine tar, you are welcomed by a blow to the back of your skull with a belaying pin, bundled into a net and cast into the tar vat.
One week later the net is hauled out to reveal that it has caught a large "fish", that is you!

Last edited:
I envisage this scenario:
Ms Chao and her hanging game friends have managed to get their lawyers to have the sentences reduced by claiming that you and Goldman had used "Entrapment" to secure their convictions. They are now out of prison and seeking their revenge.
Little did you realise that Ms Chao is descended from the legendary Chinese villain Fu Man Chou and has inherited his cunning.
By posting on the internet that a new hanging game was about to take place they lure you to Mystic Seaport Museum.
Upon entering the Dutch barn building where ropes and nets etc are soaked in pine tar, you are welcomed by a blow to the back of your skull with a belaying pin, bundled into a net and cast into the tar vat.
One week later the net is hauled out to reveal that it has caught a large "fish", that is you!

You have a very vivid imagination :p

I'm called here Cruxlover that's me
Young women crucified I love to see
I care not for much gore
It's the dance I adore
Expressions of pain also suit me

There's a lady called Dorothy
She's as kinky as kinky can be
Up to tits in shit
That does her spot hit
Can't say it does much for me

View attachment 682392 This gif from the thread Cunnilingus me think of . . . .well, other times:rolleyes:;)

For a coed attending Mizzou
Cunnilingus would make her go “woo!”
Her sorority sisters
Were better than misters
Oh, the things with a tongue they could do!
:duke:

Back
Top Bottom