Lingerie for Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
A Woman ( or Man) should be naked on the cross. I love the St. Andrews Cross . It forces you be exposed to who ever wishes to torment your most intimate parts
Now I have visions of you tied naked to my St Andrews cross :p

Panties only
I know classic, Roman-style, loincloth-or-nothing crucifixion is popular around here. But what if female (and even male) crucifixion victims wore something a bit ... fancier when they hang from their crosses?

Submissive women and men, what lingerie would you like to wear during your crucifixion?

Dominant women and men, what lingerie would you force your crucified victims to wear?

1. Bra and panties

View attachment 740323

2. Bra, panties, garter belt and stockings

View attachment 740324 View attachment 740325

3. Panties only

View attachment 740326 View attachment 740328

4. Panties, garter belt and stockings

View attachment 740332

5. Stockings only

View attachment 740334

6. Corset

View attachment 740335

7. Bodystocking

View attachment 740336 View attachment 740338

Or is their some other lingerie you'd like to wear or make your victims wear?
I

They can receive some slave clothes to add to their shameful humiliation during tortures and other moments, but would be naked when the crosses are risen! I agree with stockings when slaves are treated as whores and sold to loose their dignity in a whorehouse, but a tiny, used and sticky loincloth should be their normal outfit. Females can replace their loincloth with some pubic hair: it covers more than enough...

Last edited:
Even in the most modest of cultures, crucifixion should happen naked. The loincloth is a single shallow afterthought, a muslin rag to be discarded on the cross. All of this various lingerie is designed for the bedroom, with lace, vibrant colors, garters. It’s supposed to be sexy, and make the woman wearing it feel sexy. The purpose of nudity on the cross is not for sex, it’s for humiliation. The sexiest woman in the world should feel like a degraded slave on the cross, like a creature beneath contempt, so that she feels tremendous shame as men and women stare at her. With almost no exemptions, the condemned should suffer, humbled, in the nude. Maybe she could wear something lacy if she gets caught in prostitution, but that all should be taken off and auctioned in front of her while she is on the cross.

I don't get crucified. But when I am up on my St. Andrews Cross, being presented to a group for the purpose of being sexually abused and kicking off the evenings entertainment I like to be presented as a gift to be unwrapped. My favorite attire is Baby dolls, with a thong. It is up to my guests to decide how fast or slow to expose me. Some like to make it agonizingly slow, but slow or fast, the anticipation of being exposed has my juices flowing. I am usually blind folded so that I don't know what is about to happen. If I were to be crucified I would want to be naked from the start , kicking and screaming and as disgusting as I could be.

I used to think the crown of thorns was just a hangover from the jesus thing. But having watched that rather good crucifixion 5.0 video somewhere on here, it became obvious that the crown performs a function. one of the easier positions of relative temporary 'relief' on the cross or stake is to rest the head against the upright and arch the back. The crown makes this more painful and promotes the crux positions that work the body to death in such a pleasing manor.

I don't get crucified. But when I am up on my St. Andrews Cross, being presented to a group for the purpose of being sexually abused and kicking off the evenings entertainment I like to be presented as a gift to be unwrapped. My favorite attire is Baby dolls, with a thong. It is up to my guests to decide how fast or slow to expose me. Some like to make it agonizingly slow, but slow or fast, the anticipation of being exposed has my juices flowing. I am usually blind folded so that I don't what is about to happen. If I were to be crucified I would want to be naked from the start , kicking and screaming and as disgusting as I could be.
It would require some private practice so as perfect your performance. This can be arranged...;)

I think the humiliation should both be progressive and start early, so I think a woman should be carrying her cross topless, but she may be allowed some panties or a loincloth. Younger ladies (18-22) may be offered to wear a bra, to make it less bad. In any case, all clothing must be off either before being fixed to the cross, or immediately after.

For men a loincloth is also interesting because it is covering, but it also reveals if he is having an erection, which the crowd will notice and mock him for that.

I think the humiliation should both be progressive and start early, so I think a woman should be carrying her cross topless, but she may be allowed some panties or a loincloth. Younger ladies (18-22) may be offered to wear a bra, to make it less bad. In any case, all clothing must be off either before being fixed to the cross, or immediately after.

For men a loincloth is also interesting because it is covering, but it also reveals if he is having an erection, which the crowd will notice and mock him for that.
I agree,with the male-humiliation bit...the rising cock,the tell-tale slimy stain of his pre-cum at the apex of his erection....the awful realisation,that everyone can see it.
The terrible knowledge that,unless he is either sucked,or wanked off,his manhood is wasted,such is his crucifixion bondage.

I agree,with the male-humiliation bit...the rising cock,the tell-tale slimy stain of his pre-cum at the apex of his erection....the awful realisation,that everyone can see it.
The terrible knowledge that,unless he is either sucked,or wanked off,his manhood is wasted,such is his crucifixion bondage.
I have posted this before, but some years ago.
On holiday in the Scottish Highlands, a remote hamlet (Easedale?) art exhibition by a local artist.
His favourite theme, male crucifixion (sad to say no female - shame) all the men on the cross dressed in white"Y-front" pants. "

Women could wear white cotton bikini pants, cheap and easy to rip off when firmly tied or nailed. The white cotton doubtless soiled from their days in prison, chained to the cold stone walls of their subterranean dungeon. Any cum stains, courtesy of the jailers, would show up well too.

Back
Top Bottom