Livia And Barbara: Mass Crucifixion Day, By Markus

Go to CruxDreams.com
I suggested that he refrain from focusing on very large breasts and breast mutilations.
I like Marcus'drawings but what it always troubled me was that he's too much focusing to large breats ; though, I dont detest his breasts'tortures , he had some nice ideas about that ...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 996
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 948
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 877
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 958
Pretty intense stuff in the end, with that distinctive Markus tone. :very_hot::very_hot:
For realism, I can't imagine Barb would have had the strength to swing the cudgel, or maybe even the use of her hands, but it was a fitting ending to this fantasy.
I'm not sure whether to be happy for Barb or sympathetic.:confused:
At least now she'll live to punch that Marta who taunted them. :devil:

Many thanks for sharing, Barb. :)

Pretty intense stuff in the end, with that distinctive Markus tone. :very_hot::very_hot:
For realism, I can't imagine Barb would have had the strength to swing the cudgel, or maybe even the use of her hands, but it was a fitting ending to this fantasy.
I'm not sure whether to be happy for Barb or sympathetic.:confused:
At least now she'll live to punch that Marta who taunted them. :devil:

Many thanks for sharing, Barb. :)

I survived for a change...can’t beat that :p

slipping away.jpg

Definitely Markus at his best! - I hope he will return eventually to add his own comments.

Many thanks for this, Barb

View attachment 544415

Definitely Markus at his best! - I hope he will return eventually to add his own comments.

Many thanks for this, Barb

You’re very welcome ... and now I will just sneak away quickly before anyone really does notice me ;)

Back
Top Bottom