Livia And Barbara: Mass Crucifixion Day, By Markus

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
Dear CruxForums members

Over the coming days I will be posting here a previously unseen story by Markus, entitled "Livia and Barbara: Mass Crucifixion Day"

A bit of background: This is an illustrated story that Markus made for me in the fall of 2016. He did it in response to my telling him that I very much enjoyed, and fantasized about, mass crucifixion scenes. Indeed, it was the scene in the Polish film version of Quo Vadis that inspired me to become a member of this site. I even used a piece of a scene from that film as my first avatar here!

Markus was nearly finished with the story in late November of 2016 when he suddenly disappeared without a trace. I have tried for a year now to contact him, by PM and email, as well as through people whom I believe may know him or may have seen him on other sites. Nothing has come of these efforts. I fear that something may have happened to him.

So, I have decided it's time to post the story, believing that is what he would have wished me to do. The story consists of more than 90 panels. I will post it in segments of about 20 panels a day over the next several days. There are a few gaps, where he had not finished the work, the major one being the missing whipping scene. I will try to point those out as we go along.

As always on my threads, comments and art contributions from members are welcome.

z0-Copia di Z0 COVER.jpg z1.jpg z1aa.jpg z2.JPG z2a.jpg z3.jpg z5aa.jpg z6.jpg z8.jpg z9.jpg

Was this story not yet posted to the Foundation ?

It's curious, sometimes, when I'm dreaming alone, I do the same ! Marcus knows well women ...:D

View attachment 543836

Some of it was, I have seen some before.
He has also reused some figures from other drawings. The two nasty women in z10b for instance come from a brilliant nailing scene which I cannot lay my hands on just now, if anyone can find it please post.

"Marcus knows well women"

The inner thoughts of his women are always a delight.

This is great so far Barb. I'd like to pick out some highlights
z5aas.jpg
"to be crucified together with other women, to me, is something much more exciting"

z9a.jpg
Barb comes to a decision

z10bs.jpg
"I would like to see you in their place" !!!!

Those are the two women I referred to earlier, and I love the one saying to her friend that she would like to see her there, suffering, naked, crucified in their place.

Last edited:
Dear CruxForums members

Over the coming days I will be posting here a previously unseen story by Markus, entitled "Livia and Barbara: Mass Crucifixion Day"

A bit of background: This is an illustrated story that Markus made for me in the fall of 2016. He did it in response to my telling him that I very much enjoyed, and fantasized about, mass crucifixion scenes. Indeed, it was the scene in the Polish film version of Quo Vadis that inspired me to become a member of this site. I even used a piece of a scene from that film as my first avatar here!

Markus was nearly finished with the story in late November of 2016 when he suddenly disappeared without a trace. I have tried for a year now to contact him, by PM and email, as well as through people whom I believe may know him or may have seen him on other sites. Nothing has come of these efforts. I fear that something may have happened to him.

So, I have decided it's time to post the story, believing that is what he would have wished me to do. The story consists of more than 90 panels. I will post it in segments of about 20 panels a day over the next several days. There are a few gaps, where he had not finished the work, the major one being the missing whipping scene. I will try to point those out as we go along.

As always on my threads, comments and art contributions from members are welcome.

View attachment 543816 View attachment 543817 View attachment 543818 View attachment 543819 View attachment 543820 View attachment 543821 View attachment 543822 View attachment 543823 View attachment 543824 View attachment 543825
Very nice story!

Dear CruxForums members

View attachment 543816 View attachment 543817 View attachment 543818 View attachment 543819 View attachment 543820 View attachment 543821 View attachment 543822 View attachment 543823 View attachment 543824 View attachment 543825
Thank you for posting this Barb!
Mass crucifixions are also one of my fantasies. In my fantasy, I am crucified alongside women:very_hot:

Was this story not yet posted to the Foundation ?

It's curious, sometimes, when I'm dreaming alone, I do the same ! Marcus knows well women ...:D

View attachment 543836
Some of it was, I have seen some before.
He has also reused some figures from other drawings. The two nasty women in z10b for instance come from a brilliant nailing scene which I cannot lay my hands on just now, if anyone can find it please post.

"Marcus knows well women"

The inner thoughts of his women are always a delight.

This is great so far Barb. I'd like to pick out some highlights
View attachment 543848
"to be crucified together with other women, to me, is something much more exciting"

View attachment 543849
Barb comes to a decision

View attachment 543850
"I would like to see you in their place" !!!!

Those are the two women I referred to earlier, and I love the one saying to her friend that she would like to see her there, suffering, naked, crucified in their place.

Yes, pieces of this have appeared elsewhere. He posted a few as “teasers” here on CF when he was working on the story. And as phlebas points out, Markus often “recycles” bits and pieces from previous stories to compose new ones. Doing so saves on labor. The faces on some of the Romans, for example, are lifted from previous work, as are backgrounds, and various other characters and details. One other note: as he worked on this story, I suggested that he refrain from focusing on very large breasts and breast mutilations. As you can see, there is less of that, particularly with the Barbara character, for which I was insistent.

Yes, pieces of this have appeared elsewhere. He posted a few as “teasers” here on CF when he was working on the story. And as phlebas points out, Markus often “recycles” bits and pieces from previous stories to compose new ones. Doing so saves on labor. The faces on some of the Romans, for example, are lifted from previous work, as are backgrounds, and various other characters and details. One other note: as he worked on this story, I suggested that he refrain from focusing on very large breasts and breast mutilations. As you can see, there is less of that, particularly with the Barbara character, for which I was insistent on the matter.

great story, thank you Barbara

Dear CruxForums members

Amazing stuff! Thank's for sharing this perverse tresure with us crux petvert"s!

Back
Top Bottom