Liz Taylor's Humiliation

Go to CruxDreams.com
When I was in high school there was a school librarian I had violent fantasies over. Her name, strangely enough was Liz Taylor, thirty and single, and she was gorgeous, with long black hair which she always wore in a bun, beautiful large breasts and shapely long legs. I knew there was no way she would even look at me, a kid thirteen years younger, never mind entertain the thought of even talking to me. Once, I watched as she came around the corner in the school hallway, and then I rounded the corner from the opposite side and "accidentally" collided with her, bumping heavily into her breasts, and knocking my school books flying! She looked down at me as I scrambled to fetch my books, and gave me a stern look of indifference, which embarrassed me whenever we saw each other again. In my dreams from then on, I would imagine scenarios which would satisfy my lust for her body and at the same time embarrass her!

I finally decided how I could achieve both of my desires and truly humiliate her. One night, I would follow her home and as she entered I would grab her from behind and chloroform her into unconsciousness, after which I would tie her up and throw her into the trunk of her car and drive her to a wooded area where I had prepared to rape her. Now, I knew periodically that I would have to chloroform her as I ravished her through the night. I would satisfy my lust and wouldn't reveal my identity at the same time.
Now came the time to remove her clothes after untying her hands and feet. As I removed her blouse and bra her breast flopped to both sides of her body and I could feel the bulge in my pants grow bigger. Next came her shoes revealing her beautifully formed ankles. Her dress had to be slipped over her head which released her hair tumbling over her breasts and my attention turned to her nylons which I slowly pulled down her legs, caressing them as I worked them over her feet. This left her with only her panties which I eagerly tore to shreds.

Finally, there on the ground lay the object of my desire, naked and beautiful in the moonlight! Now I had to get naked as my cock was bursting through my pants. Before I started working on her she would need another dose of chloroform to keep her asleep.

I gently stretched her arms and legs out wide as if ready to prepare her for the coming ordeal. Now it must be said that I came prepared not only to rape this woman but to also humiliate her, so I took out the hair clippers I brought with me and started to crop her pussy hair after which I spread cream all over her genitals and shaved it until her skin was sooth as a baby. I spread her vulva wide and pressed my tongue into her vagina and savored a sweet taste I could never imagine before. I licked her vulva again, pressed my tongue into her navel, moved up to her tits around which I would roll my tongue and finally lowered my body unto her, opened her mouth enough to deposit all the flavors I gathered from her body. My rigid cock now performed its duty and plunged into her tight vagina and I worked out vigorously smothering her body with the sweat pouring from mine, until I could feel her move her head slightly!

It was now time to make a major decision. Originally, I had planned to rape her all night, keeping her unconscious all night until her great humiliation in the morning. It would consist of having her tied to a pipe frame so that her body would be displayed spread-eagle in a high position so that my whole school would see Liz Taylor's naked body displayed prominently for all to see. But, having her here alone only fueled my sadistic impulses and seeing her body stirring from sleep awakened the most violent thoughts of enacting a second scenario which would start her ordeal now... tonight, rather than wait till morning. To proceed with this more dangerous strategy, I had brought a mask to conceal my identity, wire to tie her legs and arms to the waiting pipe frame and a mouth gag to prevent her screams from being heard.

What was I to do to satisfy this growing sadistic lust within me?

Liz Taylor lay naked on the ground in front of me, still with her arms and legs wide apart and I quickly made the decision to add to her misery! I put on my mask and took about three minutes to assemble the make-shift cross upon which she would be crucified.

Perhaps I should explain how this cross was constructed. While planning the humiliation of this beautiful, black-haired, blue-eyed librarian and part-time art teacher, who made the mistake of condescension toward me, I needed to have the total weight of Liz and the cross at no more than 200 pounds. as the total package would have to be lifted by rope and pulley high above ground. About a month ago I actually checked out the actual site with more than two hundred pounds of weight, so I knew it would work out. I estimated that Liz was 5 foot 7 inches without her normal two inch heels which always seemed to make her long shapely legs look even longer and tantalizing, and that she should weigh between 120 and 130 pounds.
The cross would have to be sturdy enough to withstand a thirty year old woman's arm and leg strength, but be light enough to stay within the weight limit. I ended up with two lengths of one and half inch galvanized steel pipe about 7 feet long and threaded at both ends. These would be cut in half with a hacksaw and they would easily be joined at the threaded ends with a 4-way union with threaded female openings. The finished cross was about 30 pounds. At the ends of the four extended pipes I drilled three half inch holes about two inches apart so I could adjust for the length of the Liz's arms and legs. The beauty of this design was that it would form a diagonal cross, be quickly assembled and would stretch Liz's body as wide as possible.
The next problem was to design a gag that would prevent almost no sound to be heard even though Liz would scream as hard as she could. The solution was extremely simple. I cut a piece of ordinary garden hose about 4 inches wide and two strands of wire would be pushed through to be connected behind her neck and pulled as tightly as necessary. However, that would only prevent her from forming words but wouldn't cut down the noise. So, around the hose I wrapped linen bandage material around it enough times that it would fill Liz's mouth and muffle her cries!

Now I knew I had to work fast because she should be awake in less than thirty minutes!

I lifted her limp body and placed her over the cross so that her head would be free between the crux of the two top pipes, her lower back would be directly over the union joint and her legs free between the lower pipes. Before tonight I had cut over twenty five pieces of galvanized wire in two foot lengths which would bind her wrists and ankles to the pipes and be used for all the other things I had in store for her. I took her right arm and stretched it out toward the end of one pipe. I wrapped one of the wires tightly around her wrist about four times leaving two ends of equal length which I pulled through the center hole of the pipe and with the two free ends of wire wrapped once again around Liz's right wrist and twisted the wire ends several times to secure them. I next did the same with her left wrist, her right and then left ankles in the same manner as the top pipes. Now Liz's body was stretched as widely and tightly to her cross, as any animal would be after the hunt and ready for evisceration. I took the gag in my right hand and with my left opened her mouth as wide as I could, pushed the cloth covered muffler into her mouth and pulled the wires tightly around her neck. Liz was now tied tightly to her cross and would be completely immobile!

I was ready once again to push my already stiff cock into her vagina and enjoy the pleasure that was inevitable! But this time it would be different! Before, she just lay there in slumber, while I did all the work. This time she would be awakened and would now see what was happening to her. She would be able to see my naked body and describe in detail her surroundings. Well, I had anticipated all this before and took all the precautions I could think of to prevent her from knowing too much. I had on a tight-fitting ski mask found in any department store. It only had openings for my eyes and mouth. I would wear kitchen gloves, make sure that all fingerprints left on the cross and her car would be wiped clean and I would not speak at all so that she could not identify my voice.

I lay down on top of her inserted my stiff joint into her, and waited for her to awaken!

As I lay on top of the beautiful outstretched body of Liz Taylor, and could feel her body begin to exhibit more life as she was coming out of her stupor, I felt compelled to touch every part of her body.

I drew my right hand over her left arm caressing it from the top of her shoulder up the outstretched appendage to her wrist, tightly bound with wire. I could only imagine the pain she will feel trying to pull out of the binding. My fingers now pawed at the palm of her hand and pushed her fingers open and finally I squeezed her fingers tightly together, knowing soon that they will flail about in a failed attempt to free herself from this metal contraption. With my left hand I moved up her right arm and wondered whether my home-made cross would hold up to her expected stressful exertions. When I got up to her left hand I felt a ring on one of her fingers. I guess I forgot to remove it while I was stripping her body of clothes and jewellry, and made a note to add it later to my collection

I remember that I removed her white blouse, dark blue skirt which modestly just covered her knees while standing, but would pull back provocatively while sitting, her bra and flesh-colored nylon stockings and placed them in the plastic collection bag along with her black 2 inch-heeled shoes. Around her neck she had a thin silver necklace with small pendant which contained a green stone I surmised to be an emerald. I thought it could be her birth stone. She had two earrings...very small and silver in color dangling from her pierced ears. I imagine that I was so awestruck with her stunning body that I missed that ring!

Liz's body was now starting to stir more as she started to breathe more heavily through her nose.

Part of my plan to humiliate her was to take every personal item she had and keep them for myself as souvenirs of my great triumph. Before I raped her I went through every item in her hand bag. It was black,matching her shoes. In it she kept her wallet, personal and toiletry items like a small bottle of body lotion, a small perfume, compact with mirror, lipstick, and a mini pack of tissue. Tucked away in the folds of her purse I found out a lot about my captured prey. I found out that she rented the house on Turner Street, where I abducted her and that she had last month's rent receipt for $300.00. She had kept a check from a cafe in town which listed one pork chop dinner, with apple pie and coffee....$1.75. It looks like she ate alone! Her wallet, though, really told me more about her. I counted twenty six dollars in cash, her driver's license with birth date as May 4 1934 , car insurance and social insurance card. She had a picture of a small girl I assumed would be her as a six year old. No pictures of men. There were two other photos; one in color, the other black and white. In the bright moonlight it was easy to see all these items clearly. The black and white picture was of Liz. It was showing her head and shoulders and she had on a black gown and flat headpiece. It was her graduation picture from college! She was smiling and wearing that delicate necklace which was now mine. The color photo was of two girls standing on a beach. One of the girls was Liz in a bikini,showing off her wonderful breasts and long beautifully-shaped legs that always drove me wild, and the other girl also in a bikini, was just a bit shorter and maybe a couple of years older with hair a slightly lighter color; perhaps auburn, but with the same shaped face, same beautiful figure and similarly shaped eyes. This must be her sister! I looked on the back of the photo and I could make out the faint pencil writing: Liz & Gwen, 1964.

Liz's eyes opened! She blinked a few times and stared blankly right into my face, closed eyes again and turned her head to the left and remained motionless. The only thing I could think was she thought she was still dreaming.

While she remained this way for the next few minutes my mind was on that picture of Liz and her sister and how much fun it would be if I could do both of them tonight. Liz's sister had that same long hair which I love pulling my figures through. I wondered if Gwen's hair would smell as sweet or if her pussy tasted the same as Liz's. Liz's legs though were thinner and longer than her sister's appeared to be but Gwen's boobs were equal and her face was every bit as lovely as Liz's. And to think that they were together just this past summer while I was planning this event about to happen. My comparison of these two women came to an abrupt end as the body beneath me started to twitch more violently.

Liz opened her eyes, closed them again, tried to pull her arms down, yanked her legs, opened her eyes again, turned her head to the right, looked at her bound wrist, turned her head left to see her bound left wrist.....looked right into my eyes and realizing what was happening to her...she let out a scream which normally would sound loud and shrill! But the gag was doing its job well and all that could be heard was a muffled gurgle.

Liz began to choke! At first I thought that all my preparations would be for naught and that she would choke to death right here and now. Fortunately, she stopped coughing and began to try to talk through the gag at the same time struggling to free herself. I pulled her head down with her hair and started pumping my iron cock up into her as far as I had ever done in my life. As she now realized that she was firmly tied to an iron cross and being raped by a masked man lying on top of her, I could see the look of terror in her wide eyes and my body swelled with excitement!

I could now feel Liz's body tighten, her arm muscles flexing at the same time as her thighs and legs and in rhythm with all the muscles in my body. It was almost as if we were in a dance of death! Her abdomen heaved up and down at the same time as her vagina squeezed my penis even tighter. I couldn't believe she could do that with her legs spread so wide apart, but now anything she would be doing was no surprise to me. She was now squirming like a caged animal. I drew my hands down both of her arms from her wrists to her shoulders and could feel the energy she was expending. I drew my hands around her shoulder blades and felt the muscles in her back as she lifted her belly with the full weight of my hundred and sixty pounds on top of her . I marveled at her strength and how she was able to draw so much energy into her smaller body. The more she raised herself, and twisted her body, and pulled her extremities the more sexual delight I enjoyed.

I was now, not just experiencing sexual fulfillment, but taking pleasure in her suffering!

Now, it dawned on me that Liz Taylor was fighting for her life. I grabbed both sides of her head and head it firmly with both hands so that she couldn't move and looked into her eyes. In the moonlight they appeared to be azure in color, but now ringed with red. She looked at me and tried to speak. At first it only sounded like a gurgling noise. I know she was having trouble enunciating words because the cloth-wrapped gag was pulled so tightly into her mouth that she would be unable to use her tongue for nothing but vowel sounds.“....wh....why...why...e...?” was all that I heard her say. I would not satisfy her with an answer as I would never speak so she could identify my voice. I determined that she was asking “why me?”. She continued, “leez.............. ill.....e!” She tried again. “....ill....e.”. I wasn't sure she was asking if I were going to kill her, or if she wanted me to kill her. At that point I realized how much in control I was of this naked vixen. She believed that she was going to die! I now was understanding that I had the power of life and death over her!

No! That was not the purpose of all this work! This was all about humiliating and degrading this beautiful, but pompous, imperious school teacher!

With that, I pushed her head down, grabbed her shoulders to pull my cock even deeper into her. Now I felt the power of evil over me as I pumped her vagina full of my cum, squeezed her breasts with my fingers, bounced up and down on her so that her back would be bruised with the metal union joint holding the cross together. She fought back with renewed energy and we continued our horizontal dance as the sweat poured from our bodies, tears welled up in her eyes, and cum flowed down her thighs. She didn't have time to scream! A new feeling was taking hold of me and all I now wanted to do was make her feel pain!

Suddenly, Liz Taylor stopped her struggle, closed her eyes and turned her head to one side and just lay there motionless and prone. She must have realized that the more she struggled , the more excited and vicious I became. So, we both just lay there, me on top of her and she remaining absolutely still. It must have lasted at least five or six minutes during which time I reviewed in my mind exactly what I had done. I had not just fantasized stripping and raping the most beautiful woman I had ever known, but had actually done it. I remembered how it felt to have sex before with girls my own age. In the last two years I had naked sex only with two girls. Gail was 16 and had real blond hair. Linda was 14 with auburn hair and curiously seemed more experienced than Gail. It appeared to me that Linda must have had sex more than Gail even though she was younger. But although they were both beautiful and performed well in bed they couldn't compare with the fully-developed, mature woman I now dominated. With the two girls I had to wear a condom and it simply wasn't the same as the pure joy of filling Liz with my cum. I wondered if, after this night she would be pregnant. My mind was beginning to wander in all directions as I lay on her sweaty body. My mind thought of that picture of Liz and her sister Gwen. I wondered what it would be like to do her too. How about a threesome? The erotic possibilities were endless!

Time's up! Enough of this nothing! It was time for Liz's next ordeal and it was going to be painful!

I lifted myself up off her body and knelt over her. I grabbed a chunk of her hair in my left hand and slapped her face hard five times with my right. This was a signal for her to prepare for pain. I got up, walked around to where her head was hanging loose, and lifted the cross bearing her attached body to an upright position and walked the cross over to two trees between which the cross could be leaned and supported in a vertical position. I was happy to learn how easy it was to move. Now Liz was hanging by her wrists and she gave out a yelp which I could hear ten feet away. I had to make sure that her cries would not be heard during her grand performance in the morning. The problem was the gag still left the sides of her mouth slightly open. The solution was to cover her whole mouth with more material, and I had just the thing. I walked over to my collection bag and took out one of her nylon stockings. When I approached her with it and she realized what I intended to do she started to turn her head from side to side making it difficult to tie it properly. She need to be immobilized. I went to her right side and with all my might punched her in the stomach just below her rib cage. She gave out a gasp and was stunned long enough that I could go around to her back, pull her hair away from her face, slip the stocking around her head twice and covering her whole mouth. I pulled it tight at the back of neck and knotted it twice. I went around to to check her mouth and was satisfied it was completely covered.

From the pile of wires lying on the ground I picked up six of them, held five of them together with my left hand wound the other to make a handle for my lethal flogger. I did this in front of Liz and watched as her eyes widened and she began to shake her head in all directions. I gently brushed the flogger over her left arm, over her shoulder and down her quivering breast. I did the same with her right arm, shoulder and breast, and before quickly brought the instrument of torture down on her right shoulder and breast. It immediately left five red lines on her skin. My aim here was to just have her sample what was in store for her later. I did the same over left side as her whole body shook with the blows. I repeated this torture three more times and satisfied myself that it was sufficient pain for now and that my new gag was working well, letting only a dull murmur to be heard. As tears filled her eye sockets, I lowered her to the ground to prepare her for her last ordeal of the night.

Standing over her I wondered how I could further degrade this woman after violating her for the last four hours. I knelt down and sat on her abdomen and began to feel her with my fingers. I caressed her outstretched arms again, cupped my hands around the sides of her face, looked into her eyes, which now seemed resigned to her fate and were pleading for mercy. I squeezed each nipple on her breasts hard enough to make her wince. I got up and knelt beside her right leg and with two hands rubbed it gently from her knee, along the inside of the thigh and ending by fondling her clit. I repeated the same with her left leg and with my fingers twirled her labia and pushed a couple of fingers into her vagina making them wet with her cum. These are the most private areas of a woman and I wanted her to know that I could touch her anywhere at will.

I now knew how to desecrate her and leave her with a permanent memory of this night, while providing her with a souvenir to keep for the rest of her life!

I got up, grabbed the flogger and stood over her head looking down on her body. I draped the steel strands over her face and dragged it down over breasts, stomach and abdomen. I stood slightly to the right of her head so that I could drag the steel flogger from her left knee, along the inside of her thigh and up over her vulva and lower abdomen. Without warning I lifted the flogger over my head and brought it down with all my strength over her pussy. Liz's body trembled, and she gave out a shriek even the re-enforced gag could barely muffle. In seconds I brought down the flogger again in the same spot. It left more red marks and now the labia was beet red. Again, the flogger was brought down leaving many red trails from the inside of the thigh and up across the right side of the lower abdomen. The sinister steel threads were again brought down and this time red welts were showing above the skin. Liz was screaming a guttural sound I never heard before. Her head was bobbing as if on a swivel and her body was trembling uncontrollably. A fifth time, the torture was completed but far from over.

I let Liz absorb what had happened to her for a few minutes. She was still shaking like a leaf a few minutes later. I let the pain sink deep into her body until it went limp again and began to recover.

After about five minutes I took up a position to her left side, raised the steel flogger and brought it down on her right inside thigh leaving a red trail over her pussy and across the left part of her abdomen. The idea was to leave permanent scars on her thighs and lower body in a crisscross patter, while tearing into the delicate and most private parts of her sex organ. Liz's body was still convulsing uncontrollably, but her screams were becoming fainter with each assault until the fifth and last one on this side left her mute with her eyes closed and head resting on the ground. She was almost unconscious and I had to slap her face to get a response!

I stood over this ravished body now with red crosses over her breasts and pussy feeling exhausted but triumphant and proud of my handiwork! My job was finished tonight and all that remained was to knock her out and prepare her for the big show at school in a few hours!

(more)

f

Back
Top Bottom