Loincloth Or Other Kinds Of Crucifixion Dresses?

What dress would you allow taarna to wear in the torturechamber and on the cross?

• 1. Loincloth

• 2. Micro Loincloth 188

• 3. Med Loincloth 188

• 4. cutoffs / Daisy Dukes

• 5. Prisoner Pants

• 6. Rag

• 7. Old, stinking Micro loincloth

• 8.Lycra Pants

• 9. Thong

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Here, you can see some former eco-terrorists captured in the last three years. These lousy, unwashed, stinking creatures are now only skeletons except for one of those stinking sluts: Died in the course of hard torture-interrogations, labored to death in the mines or – the ones who survived longer than six months in captivity…..finally crucified.

If you take a close watch, you will see, that the loincloth all these five felons are wearing is the always same.

The stinking scrap of fabric, which after repeated rapes and painful genital torture of the weakened convicts served not only as a garment, but also as a wound dressing of the tortured penises, vaginae and ani, was never washed. After the death of a convict, the stinking, soiled part is handed over to the next delinquent.

This is of course another sadistic form of humiliation against this prisoners

BTW: What do you think: Which if these convicts is the one being still alive? Which one would you like seeing survived?

Briccone
I like the slave on bottom picture send her to me once you're done. ;)
20180815_180725.jpg

I wanna fuck her arse off first.....(not letting her go to waste....)
Really interesting. She cancelled a crucifixion Shooting last monday because she became ill. I didn't mind, as I am not so hot for her. Interestig how taste is different. Please tell me the ranking of the 5 models including the male. Which do you like, which dislike? Best was to give School notes. This question goes also to the other interested memebers....

Here, you can see some former eco-terrorists captured in the last three years. These lousy, unwashed, stinking creatures are now only skeletons except for one of those stinking sluts: Died in the course of hard torture-interrogations, labored to death in the mines or – the ones who survived longer than six months in captivity…..finally crucified.

If you take a close watch, you will see, that the loincloth all these five felons are wearing is the always same.

The stinking scrap of fabric, which after repeated rapes and painful genital torture of the weakened convicts served not only as a garment, but also as a wound dressing of the tortured penises, vaginae and ani, was never washed. After the death of a convict, the stinking, soiled part is handed over to the next delinquent.

This is of course another sadistic form of humiliation against this prisoners

BTW: What do you think: Which if these convicts is the one being still alive? Which one would you like seeing survived?

Briccone
I think I'm the survivor, still labouring in appropriately Earth-friendly fashion with the pick,
aware that the rag I'm wearing is only to aggravate my soreness
and add to my degradation...

Really interesting. She cancelled a crucifixion Shooting last monday because she became ill. I didn't mind, as I am not so hot for her. Interestig how taste is different. Please tell me the ranking of the 5 models including the male. Which do you like, which dislike? Best was to give School notes. This question goes also to the other interested memebers....
#5...survives
#2...expires in the mines
the male will suffer longer on his cross
#4....is crucified to die
#3...is to be shagged to death .

It's the same old stinking loincloth that all my prisoners are allowed to wear as Long as they survive their ordeal in the punishment, Intterrogation and Execution Facility (PIEF). It Looks cool, that's true.
OK - you like the LOINCLOTH - but what about the GIRL which is atached to this loincloth?
Briccone

Back
Top Bottom