Loincloth Or Other Kinds Of Crucifixion Dresses?

What dress would you allow taarna to wear in the torturechamber and on the cross?

• 1. Loincloth

• 2. Micro Loincloth 188

• 3. Med Loincloth 188

• 4. cutoffs / Daisy Dukes

• 5. Prisoner Pants

• 6. Rag

• 7. Old, stinking Micro loincloth

• 8.Lycra Pants

• 9. Thong

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I prever no 7, the old stinking Micro loincloth.
It's such a disgusting idee that many girls and older women have been sweating and pissing in this little fabric while they were completely in panic and had unbearable pain. And not to forget lots of dried sperm.
First of all when you hang the flies eat your totally shaved pussy.
Are there any girls that prefer no 7 too?
And for what reason?

Yes the loincloth has to be dirt with piss, sweat, blood and or sperm. The idea of re-using a piece of cloth used by some other condamned in very arousing. Anyhow this has to be weared just in the dungeons, maybe during tortures, surely during the path to the execution site. On the cross total nudity.

Yes the loincloth has to be dirt with piss, sweat, blood and or sperm. The idea of re-using a piece of cloth used by some other condamned in very arousing. Anyhow this has to be weared just in the dungeons, maybe during tortures, surely during the path to the execution site. On the cross total nudity.
Hmmmm, so nice to read that you have that same arousing feeling as a woman.
Bald pussy on the cross, rough cut bij the guards?

Can't help you, guy. I'm a nudity absolutist.

Aren't I, Amber?

Oh, very well. If you're going to do an early 21st century crucifixion, have her wear cutoff prison pants.
Does anyone know the name this model goes by, please? I attached a short 3 minute mp4 of a model called Amber being whipped.

I've searched extensively online to locate and purchase the full movie, without success. Perhaps someone could supply more details?

Sincerely, ranger1.

Attachments

• Amber Whipping>3,10.mp4
    8.9 MB · Views: 484
Does anyone know the name this model goes by, please? I attached a short 3 minute mp4 of a model called Amber being whipped.
Hi Ranger, I only know her as Amber. She was active several years ago.
The video is new to me - sorry I have no further info.

Amber 561061691.jpg Amber image (7).jpeg Amber image (22) bgh.jpeg Amber image (22) cf.jpeg Amber image (22)vg.jpeg Amber image (22).jpeg Amber image (22) vf.jpeg

I readed on a other thread, that the model have health problems now. Age is a shit illness.

Yes, I heard several years ago that she was not doing well. When I knew her back in the early 2000s she had her own Yahoo group called Chamber of the Bells. I thought she was crazy. She made ridiculous claims that only women were ever crucified, that she originated the crux pose where her legs are splayed apart, etc.

What I saw on her group was a bunch of worshipers, which is what she wanted and expected. I went there for the pictures and didn't stay long.

I personally think an old stinking micro loincloth is the answer, but until crucifixion. Once put on the cross, the condemned should be nude and exposed for everybody to see and touch.

tumblr_naip04YQeS1richhno1_500.jpg 51ARRIVAL.JPG

I wonder why some of you just center your attention on girls; men are equally attractive and exciting to see humiliated and wearing such disgraceful slave clothes. There are few pictures of that, but as you can see on my young male slave here, it's totally worth giving men a try on the whole crucifixion process. If you want more of him, write me a private message.

18313319643349382_-2023963516.jpg

What's better, when your slaves are a couple, and heterosexual if possible, raping or torturing any of them makes the other one suffer as well.

Does anyone else here think clothing should be equally disgraceful for female and male slaves? I would be happy to see more of both and, if possible, together. What's better than a couple of slaves suffering for themselves and for his or her loved one?

Oh - there is no difference. In the torture and execution facility of the "Company" all prisoners are wearing the same loinclothes - no metter if they are male or female. They are granted by Company rules, not to be imprisoned, tortured or executed naked.
Normally - if a prisoner dies or gets executed, his loincloth will be given to a new Arrival.

Which one of the two doomed convicts do you like to see crucified next? The buff male one or the Little bitch?

Attachments

• ztg7g.jpg
    ztg7g.jpg
    622.5 KB · Views: 719
Oh - there is no difference. In the torture and execution facility of the "Company" all prisoners are wearing the same loinclothes - no metter if they are male or female. They are granted by Company rules, not to be imprisoned, tortured or executed naked.
Normally - if a prisoner dies or gets executed, his loincloth will be given to a new Arrival.

Which one of the two doomed convicts do you like to see crucified next? The buff male one or the Little bitch?
Is it too much to ask for both? The bitch sure looks beautiful, but the male would also be an interesting spectacle!

Hmmm.

If you have to do dudes, I'd prefer Vittorio Carvelli's type, such as this one shown with and without the loincloth.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 637
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    933.8 KB · Views: 582
Don't rush, they have to get throw the pre crucifixion process first! They have to be presented to the crowd and sentenced to get crucified, then get naked by ripping their clothes off in front of the public, receiving their marks as condemned slaves and their new "clothes", consisting in two old, dirty and minuscule loincloths. As reference, consider the one my male slave uses.

IMG_20171224_173801.jpg

For three days they should be raped, tortured and humiliated as much and evil as possible. They should beg to be crucified at the third day!

I like your idea very much. Can you or someone else write a complete, detailled Story about their torture and execution?
Who are they? why did they get into this terrible Situation....?

I like your idea very much. Can you or someone else write a complete, detailled Story about their torture and execution?
Who are they? why did they get into this terrible Situation....?
I would like to, but my story should get some matching pictures from our members here :D

I can carry the punishments on my slave, but I would need a girl to successfully express both sides, since there are tortures exclusively for each of the two sexes.

IMG_20171225_012129.jpg

I'll have my slave waiting for a companion to write a private message and offer her body for this project, there she will be instructed to follow some orders and send her pictures to complement the writings.

Back
Top Bottom