Loincloth

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 459807 View attachment 459808 View attachment 459809
Some of mine... The second two are from an old thread of mine. Bethany was crucified and soiled the loincloth and purposely worked to take it off her bum. She succeeded but the foul rag dropped around her ankles...
I really like seeing the removed clothes, whether they're bunched at her ankles, hanging in tatters from her arms, or even just strewn on the ground. Somehow seeing them reminds me this is a woman who always wears clothes and is utterly humiliated to be naked. (Guess it's a matter of taste, but I vastly prefer that to the sluts who look like they're comfortable being naked, cause they're naked all the time.)

Last Quickie - Blazing Heat not really a loin cloth. More of a mockery of it

Cheers

Nice loincloth. I do so love a fashion thread.

But if I were running the arena, I'd award a door prize to a lucky spectator -- a long, slender cane capable of delivering brief stinging strokes to her sumptuous breasts. Nothing too hard, mind, just hard enough to keep the crowd involved.

Nice loincloth. I do so love a fashion thread.

But if I were running the arena, I'd award a door prize to a lucky spectator -- a long, slender cane capable of delivering brief stinging strokes to her sumptuous breasts. Nothing too hard, mind, just hard enough to keep the crowd involved.

I do agree...... Make em suffer whilst on the wood, but can't over shadow the Loin cloth in a loincloth thread ;). It was something I conjured up in a few mins , I may have someones tits whipped while up there
Cheers

White is always nice .... but isn't that the kind of knot that men use to tie a necktie?
Having been to the sort of school where girls wore ties too, I think the answer's yes.
But not quite the same technique to do it with a loincloth ;)

If you go to the website imagefap.com and type in the search section crucified there are sets of ladies being crucified with loincloths. You will have to go through the pages to find them because this search also has nude postings of women being crucified. Going through the whole search I found the pictures and art very arousing and interesting.

Loincloths are specially interesting when speaking about slave's tortures and degradation, because it's the last piece of clothing they should be allowed to wear. Therefore they should not really help to cover the slaves most intimate parts, but allow the public to get a last chance to imagine and desire the slave to be naked. Sadly there are few pictures on the internet depicting real slave's loincloths...
You are right. A loincloth means pain, sweat, scourging welts, smell of unwashed bodies, hunger, forced labour and finally execution. and ultimate Degradation / humiliation. And it should not prevent the torturers to torture their victiom's genitals with pain-needles, Branding Irons or a vaginal pear.

Back
Top Bottom