Loincloth

Go to CruxDreams.com
For me, loincloths fall into two tipes - the kind which actually cover one's private parts, and "long waistbands" which merlu hide them (at least from some angles, if not too ragged). Each has advantages - the former wards off peepers and makes sexual assault a bit harder, and is good for a woman on her period, while the latver is much more convenient for relieving oneself, especaillu if for some reason one lacks the full use of one's hands.

Of course that's from a wearer perspective - to an observer, it comes down to a question of aesthetics. But I will say that I ususallu prefer girls wearing something - a dress or tunic with nothing on underneath is fine, but if most of her bodi will be bare then bring on the loincloth.

How long were you left there? And is this really the right thread?
I would love it to happen the picture of me with my gag on is my loincloth which I would wear until we get to the field or garden where it is stripped off me I'm then ordered to lay on the ground

20170103_212407.jpgafter the beating my loincloth chucked on me before being dressed byvthe guards 20170103_212543.jpgas you are they just put it round me

Yes I agree about the aesthetic, skimpy coverings are very titillating maybe just because of the anticipation that they will be ripped away at some time very soon.

For me an ideal would be that during the parade through the streets bearing the cross or the crossbeam the victims would be wearing skimpy rags or loincloths that tantalisingly revealed glimpses of what lay beneath, feeble covering to hardly protect the skin from the constant goading with whips all the way. Once at the crucifixion site these coverings would be torn off so that the full nakedness could be seen by all once the cross was raised up. Best of both world!
Agree wholeheartedly. Barely covering him or her, titillation for the spectators and humiliation for the victims. Yet, knowing how little covering is there builds the ultimate embarrassment at the time and place of torture when they are stripped naked and spread on the cross for all to see. And the specter of being tortured in the midst of gawking spectators, all captivated by your intimate display would truly be the best of both worlds.

:bump2:
Getting this tread back on track some more loincloth pictures..... ;)
View attachment 810883

Unaltered original from https://www.boundheat.com/gallery/slave-tears-of-rome-part-two

536.jpg

Back
Top Bottom