Looking for a program that can make interactive stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm looking for a story book style program that will play video and do slide shows. I played around with PowerPoint and works ok but looking for something a little better. Want to be able to jump around within the program so the viewer has choices to make and that will link to pages which will have images and videos.
Any thoughts? Obviously due to the subject matter it couldn't be a hosted solution. Would need to be desktop and then the file shared.

try searching for 'interactive fiction'

this one looks interesting
I think I found one. Its looks pretty good and I should do what I want.
Still need to figure out a bunch of stuff with it.
I'm thinking the player plays as the Grand Inquisitor and condemns beautiful young girls to their fate.
There will be lots of options for you as the Inquisitor to do with the girls and choosing will load photos and video animations of the acts.

I'm thinking the player plays as the Grand Inquisitor and condemns beautiful young girls to their fate.
There will be lots of options for you as the Inquisitor to do with the girls and choosing will load photos and video animations of the acts.
Sounds good - though the unartificial intelligence of lots of Grand Inquisitors here on CruxForums seems well up to thinking of things to do with us girls! :devil:

I
If you unfamiliar with coding on Renpy, you can use this one instead https://tyranobuilder.com/
It's almost no code, and very simple just drag and drop the instruction for the story. The downside it's a pay app (unless you can find the free one).

If you're still looking for a site to make a branching custom story (you can also include custom items, stats etc.), chooseyourstory.com should be very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom