M*A*S*H DIARY

Go to CruxDreams.com
But in case I would meet one of these illustrious generals who gave the order to continue the sentence, I would suggest he would put down his brass for a day and give the doctors and nurses a helping hand in the surgery tents of the MASH unit in the aftermath of a battle! That could help shape their views on ‘Disziplin’.

They love me wherever I go ... See, it's not just Erin who has my back. Thanks, Lox;)

Given the choice of language I don't think Graves was making any complaint. I have tried to reflect a way of speaking, one that perhaps relies on a certain inhouse shared knowledge and is deliberately opaque to outsiders. It may not have come across but there was probably a certain professional respect for a display of the required ruthlessness. Remember James Bond is a very genial assassin but still an assassin.

index.jpg ;)

They love me wherever I go ... See, it's not just Erin who has my back. Thanks, Lox;)
Barb, everyone loves you. And what with that tight little.... Everybody wants to have your back :)
But here we are not speaking about pleasant or unsympathetic people but about discipline in a murderous war. Without discipline in the corps the war will be lost! To spare you would be a bad example. Who knows, the nurses could get the idea that they have any say in when, with whom and how they ah.... keep company!
So we have to have your back, naked and ready for punishment. After that show punishment - I am sure - all men and a few of the females will show you how much they like you. The choice is yours to convince the involved officers that the rest of your sentence should be cancelled.

The choice is yours to convince the involved officers that the rest of your sentence should be cancelled.
Are we taking a vote? I, of course, stand up proudly and impartially for the rule of law. Full Sentence imposed (I am merciful, so I give credit for the lashes from the aborted beginning). Major Grave beside me has his hand up as well (What? I'm holding it up? So what? Do you have any idea of how divisions really take place in the Commons? Many there are much more feeble (minded) than the Major.)

General Praetorius

Last edited:
Are we taking a vote? I of course stand up proudly for the rule of law. Full Sentence imposed (I am merciful, so I give credit for the lashes from the aborted beginning). Major Grave beside me has his hand up as well (What? I'm holding it up? So what? Do you have any idea of how divisions really take place in the Commons? Many there are much more feeble (minded) than the Major.)

General Praetorius
Given the length of time that has passed and the unfortunate trauma that Nurse Moore and Lt. Brave have suffered, if they are to be flogged again, I will have to repeat the examination that I performed on them. My Hippocriatic Oath demands no less, and I can only hope that they are more cooperative this time.

Barb, everyone loves you. And what with that tight little.... Everybody wants to have your back :)
But here we are not speaking about pleasant or unsympathetic people but about discipline in a murderous war. Without discipline in the corps the war will be lost! To spare you would be a bad example. Who knows, the nurses could get the idea that they have any say in when, with whom and how they ah.... keep company!
So we have to have your back, naked and ready for punishment. After that show punishment - I am sure - all men and a few of the females will show you how much they like you. The choice is yours to convince the involved officers that the rest of your sentence should be cancelled.
Are we taking a vote? I, of course, stand up proudly and impartially for the rule of law. Full Sentence imposed (I am merciful, so I give credit for the lashes from the aborted beginning). Major Grave beside me has his hand up as well (What? I'm holding it up? So what? Do you have any idea of how divisions really take place in the Commons? Many there are much more feeble (minded) than the Major.)

General Praetorius
Given the length of time that has passed and the unfortunate trauma that Nurse Moore and Lt. Brave have suffered, if they are to be flogged again, I will have to repeat the examination that I performed on them. My Hippocriatic Oath demands no less, and I can only hope that they are more cooperative this time.

Oh Shit! Alright, alright. Show me a whipping post and let’s get it over with!:facepalm:

First of all, we can't let the press get hold of the fact that naked nurses crucified on crosses ever appeared on Hill 669, and that the sight of them writhing about up there nearly paralyzed our brave troops. Questions will be raised about how female personnel could be allowed to be captured and used in such a way for the purposes of psychological warfare. Secondly, we can't let it out that a ragtag group of doctors from a non-combat unit actually saved the fair nurses’ asses.
So, we're not getting medals? That's army logic for you. :mad::rolleyes:

I have to quarrel with your blurb, Moore. "war-weary", absolutely. But "sex-crazed"?:confused: I think my sexual desires are normal and healthy. And I'm a doctor, so I think I speak with authority!

Nothing wrong with my blurb. Every word is true and factual. And if you check out the ebook thread (http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resour...-by-p-praetorio-windar-and-racing-rodent.705/), you’ll find that the Pentagon and the POTUS have declassified my diary, unredacted, for public consumption, with autographed copies distributed to all members of Congress. They gave it five stars too. Please note, though, that all world-wide advertising and ancillary product marketing rights have been exclusively licensed to NailusMartyrs.com and THT Enterprises, Inc.

And if you check out the ebook thread, you’ll find that the Pentagon and the POTUS have declassified my diary, unredacted, for public consumption, with autographed copies distributed to all members of Congress.
You should have noted that the diary is graded as a classical example for paranoia and schizophrenic disorder as symptoms of ptsd of war veterans. There is a distinct hint that of course no american medical officers or nurses would ever behave as described.

Back
Top Bottom