• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 819
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 821
You think like me Barbaria,it`s not the execution,it`s the waiting for it
i drive myself crazy sometimes trying to put myself where she is
It is more than just the blade falling. There is the whole execution ritual leading up to that such as being carted naked past the mobs...
mal b 108.jpg
...being mocked and jeered and rotten fruit thrown at you as you approach the guillotine.
mal b 079.jpg
Then there is standing there while some preacher prays for your eternal damnation...
mal b 086.jpg
...before you are led to bascule.
mal b 106.jpg
You get pawed and groped as you are strapped to the wood that is sticky and stained with the blood of prisoner beheaded before you...
mal b 058.jpg
...before you rolled to the lunette and fastened in.
mal b 077.jpg
Now you can wait for the blade to fall...

T

I found a picture of the german guillotine found in the basement of a Munich Museum
used during the time when the nazi`s were in power, and according to the story with it
the nazi`s guillotined 16,000 victims during their rule, some historians say more than
in the French revolution . one young female student was tried, sentenced and executed
the same day, and the executioner said she was the bravest victim he ever executed.
The article was very interesting indeed and some Germans want that guillotine put on
display to the public, others want it back in the basement locked away

I found a picture of the german guillotine found in the basement of a Munich Museum
used during the time when the nazi`s were in power, and according to the story with it
the nazi`s guillotined 16,000 victims during their rule, some historians say more than
in the French revolution . one young female student was tried, sentenced and executed
the same day, and the executioner said she was the bravest victim he ever executed.
The article was very interesting indeed and some Germans want that guillotine put on
display to the public, others want it back in the basement locked away
Do we really care what takes your head off? Your tender nipples drag though the aged wood you lay upon as her blood tried to wet the splinter wood... not that we care! Did he just pull the level???

Heartless Mr Tree, That`s What You Are
Dorothy is humping the bloody bascule like a bitch in heat...
If you read his post carefully Dottie ..... Either his auto correct is playing up or he's pissed again .....
...and Ted is sticking up for this cunt?!?!?!

What happens next- Trump wins the 2016 election?

Dorothy is humping the bloody bascule like a bitch in heat...

...and Ted is sticking up for this cunt?!?!?!

What happens next- Trump wins the 2016 election?
Come on Tree ..... A lying, woman hater that impersonates an Orang Utan couldn't possibly be president .... Next you'll be saying there will be a black president ..... or maybe even a woman .....

This fantasy death is getting me off just at present,
while i save up enough to fly back to Detroit
Nay lass, just tak 't bus ta Halifax

The_Halifax_Gibbet_-_geograph.org.uk_-_350422.jpg

mind, the Scottish Maiden's a sturdy lass

1200px-The_Maiden,_National_Museum_of_Scotland.jpg

Back
Top Bottom