Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
These are really superb renders. What figure model(s) are you using? My Daz3D stuff doesn't look anything like these!

I love the casual use of her body to rest a tool on. It reminds me of an operation on my nether regions using a local anaesthetic, all sorts of tools were put down on my stomach while the surgeon worked.

Thanks, this "tools casually arranged on the victim's stomach" thing is a fantasy that dates back to my youth :)

These are really superb renders. What figure model(s) are you using? My Daz3D stuff doesn't look anything like these!

Thank you. This is a V4 with all the possible morphs available on the market (++, elite, muscle, and all the body fixes by Xameva) injected. Also, it has the genitals by Erogenesis (Lali's bits) on. I have a character preset saved that I still use every now and then these days.
The ribcage is part of another set of morphs whose name I don't remember ATM.

Thanks, this "tools casually arranged on the victim's stomach" thing is a fantasy that dates back to my youth :)

Thank you. This is a V4 with all the possible morphs available on the market (++, elite, muscle, and all the body fixes by Xameva) injected. Also, it has the genitals by Erogenesis (Lali's bits) on. I have a character preset saved that I still use every now and then these days.
The ribcage is part of another set of morphs whose name I don't remember ATM.

I had the Perfect Booty morphs from Xameva but wasn't aware of the others that look better than the ones from Ironman that I've been using for shoulders, legs, etc. That ribcage morph might be by Ironman, he's got one that looks similar.

A very short detention

Arrested in the morning during a protest rally against the regime, Sara discovers - in the worst possible way - that wardens don't consider "fuck you" a good answer.

Attachments

• a_very_short_detention_01.jpg
    a_very_short_detention_01.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 2,802
  • a_very_short_detention_02.jpg
    a_very_short_detention_02.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 2,708
  • a_very_short_detention_03.jpg
    a_very_short_detention_03.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 2,806
A very short detention

Arrested in the morning during a protest rally against the regime, Sara discovers - in the worst possible way - that wardens don't consider "fuck you" a good answer.

Memo to myself: Avoid that phrase if arrested! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom