Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
And now for something completely different..

In the so-called civilized society he would have probably been defined a pervert.
Inside the prison he was just a shy elderly man, almost kind, in his very peculiar way. Certainly, the less cruel among all the wardens.
At night, when everyone was asleep, he picked up one of the girls and had sex with her.
The girls weren't afraid of him and let him do whatever he wanted.
After all, in the morning there was always some extra food in their lunchbox, and they desperately needed it to survive.

Late_at_night.jpg

And now for something completely different..

In the so-called civilized society he would have probably been defined a pervert.
Inside the prison he was just a shy elderly man, almost kind, in his very peculiar way. Certainly, the less cruel among all the wardens.
At night, when everyone was asleep, he picked up one of the girls and had sex with her.
The girls weren't afraid of him and let him do whatever he wanted.
After all, in the morning there was always some extra food in their lunchbox, and they desperately needed it to survive.

View attachment 816414

Well, what can I say? Just goes to show ... it takes all kinds. Pardon my suspicion, though. There has to be a catch to this.

Incredible artwork....and her unshaven underarms only add to the eroticism. Excellent work!

I'm hoping she's also natural between her legs....and if so, we might be treated to a view of her lady fur.

Thanks, I'm one of the (rare) fans of underarm hair, nowadays, it's strictly related to une of my first erotic experiences.
Plus, I like historical accuracy. :)

... and what about his unshaven underarms forearms? Thrilling art.

Thanks. Details are important!

You are the best - great work.

Thank you, my friend. I appreciated the ton of likes!

Good morning John. Great pics. Do you have some more with female torturers? Or cruel female judges sentencing to and then observing torture / execution?

Hi, thank you for the kind words. I like to use female torturers in my images, let me check my archives.

Back
Top Bottom