Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
"But seriously, young lady.. just a couple of punches in the face, a few skewers in the tits, and in ten minutes you start crying, piss on my floor, confess everything, tell me the names of your bosses.. now you beg me to let you go? Oh my god, didn't they tell you that there are rules in this game?
Too bad, I had plans for those big jugs of yours but I'm afraid there is no time: I have a meeting before lunch. It's been a pleasure meeting you.
Enjoy the trip, see you in hell."

Disappointment.jpg

Agony

Agony.jpg

These two images are partly inspired by one of the stories by @Praefectus Praetorio that I'm currently reading (and enjoying), "The nude nurse and the master of the whip".

There is no exact reference to specific scenes, but this is how I imagined @Eulalia involved in a quite unpleasant (for her) situation.

Comments are as usual much appreciated!

Number one: the long wait.

the_long_wait.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like these, John, the way you've portrayed me and the sinister shadows, they give a scary feel that goes well with PrPr's story of my misfortunes.

Thank you. I'm an avid reader and high quality, inspirational stories are abundant here on CF. If you like my choice of character I have a couple of ideas for future pictures.
To be fair I think that @Barbaria1 will sooner or later play her role, too.

These two images are partly inspired by one of the stories by @Praefectus Praetorio that I'm currently reading (and enjoying), "The nude nurse and the master of the whip".

There is no exact reference to specific scenes, but this is how I imagined @Eulalia involved in a quite unpleasant (for her) situation.

Comments are as usual much appreciated!

Number one: the long wait.

View attachment 861085
I love this one. They don't have to be naked (yet) to be hot.

Back
Top Bottom