Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think if he posted it here, he knows the "right" way to nail a woman to the cross. I think his work deserves some artistic lisence, it is a traditional crucifixion, after all!

I thought often about the right nailing. The nail in the palms is more dramatic and underline a more erotic view. In a right way we can add some ropes holding the wrists in a state way oder we can nail the hand in the lower part directly in the wrist. as you said: in arts only a view of the painter.

:devil:beautiful picture!!!:devil:
But it is nailed behind the wrist, not in the hands ... it's a common mistake ...;)
:)but it does not bother it's splendid !!!:)

Thanks for pointing it out to me, my friend, I learn a lot from my mistakes!
(Actually, I laern almost everything this way..)

I think if he posted it here, he knows the "right" way to nail a woman to the cross. I think his work deserves some artistic lisence, it is a traditional crucifixion, after all!

Thanks mp5stab, I guess I'm too influenced by classic religious imagery. :)

As I said, a great work! :D

Thanks buddy, among other things, my effort is clearly a tribute to your amazing art.

Please read more about crucifixion ... thanks ..

Sure I will.

I thought often about the right nailing. The nail in the palms is more dramatic and underline a more erotic view. In a right way we can add some ropes holding the wrists in a state way oder we can nail the hand in the lower part directly in the wrist. as you said: in arts only a view of the painter.

You nailed it, my friend.. ;) I'm currently experimenting with a more historically correct nailing. One never stops learning new stuff.

View attachment 502363 I had just wandered away from the tour group and was enjoying the bazaar, when someone started yelling "stop thief" ... but I didn't know it at the time because they were yelling it in Arabic ... I only learned when the police arrested me and told me. I hope they honor my request and contact the U.S. Consulate soon.

This part of town is less touristy, but.. weren't you looking for a different kind of experience? The streets are almost desert here, but you are certain that many eyes are observing you from behind the blinds.
You keep walking, the echo of your steps the only noise.

Attachments

• barb_walking.jpg
    barb_walking.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 2,546
This part of town is less touristy, but.. weren't you looking for a different kind of experience? The streets are almost desert here, but you are certain that many eyes are observing you from behind the blinds.
Beginning to wonder if this was such a good idea after all :confused:

more like my shorts and hairstyle, but not the shoes :p

more like my shorts and hairstyle, but not the shoes :p

Good to know, Eulalia. I've taken an accurate note :)
Personally, I don't like wedges, but they are very common nowadays, and often tourists use them (they are much more practical than high heels when one is exploring ancient middle-eastern towns, methinks)

Yeah, that's more of a ski slope than a wedge. But it looks good, and in cgi, that's all that counts.

Exactly, the shoes are just a detail, but they contribute to the overall effect. ;)

You're right there John, I'd certainly choose 'wedges' rather than heels for exploring cobbled streets,
and they can be quite nice to wear once one gets used to them, as well as adding a bit of height.
But those ones would be a bit precipitous. :D

Back
Top Bottom