309.8 KB · Views: 1,266
  • MAGGIE59.jpg
    MAGGIE59.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 1,212
  • MAGGIE60.jpg
    MAGGIE60.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,192
is that permitted by marcus?
I think that the artist should be asked for courtesy (in all cases btw, it's still their art).
Markus approved making a PDF in other cases, so I don't think he'd be against it.
But asking is the least sign of respect.

I don't however see much sense in PDF's for "picture only" stories that can easily be downloaded picture by picture and then are a nice sequence as such.

(It's really not our "problem" if "downloading every single picture" already is asking for too much. In the light of how much effort and time the artist put into the story, those who are too lazy do do a few mouse clicks are basically saying that the story isn't worth that tiny effort and simply don't deserve to have the story, imho)
Test stories that are interrupted by user comments and also illustrated text stories are a completely different thing. They benefit really from the PDF and the work that Hans (or others) put into it!

My 2ct

I agree with Fantasmo. I'm happy to create a PDF. They are very easy to make and very easy to view. If somebody gives permission to publish pics on a sister site then i would take it as read that they would be happy to see a PDF published.

Back
Top Bottom