Makar Memorial.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Really good pics !! (so far.......) But i can't help but notice a certain thing with most of Makar's "Volunteers".....
They've got rather small Tits !! ;) But then it's a question of size preference,and individual taste,really.
Of course,i'm not a "rectidolor" for nothing Y'know !! he he he !

Not sure this link to the incredible and indestructible Mila will go through.

Hope it does.

Why not email us the video and we'll post it.

Really good pics !! (so far.......) But i can't help but notice a certain thing with most of Makar's "Volunteers".....
They've got rather small Tits !! ;) But then it's a question of size preference,and individual taste,really.
Of course,i'm not a "rectidolor" for nothing Y'know !! he he he !
when a woman is crucified (or just stretching their arms up and out) the breasts will flatten. There are a few previews that show his models prior to mounting the cross then crucified and there is a notable difference in the appearance of the breasts... unless they are more than what god gave them to start with....

T

:D

when a woman is crucified (or just stretching their arms up and out) the breasts will flatten. There are a few previews that show his models prior to mounting the cross then crucified and there is a notable difference in the appearance of the breasts... unless they are more than what god gave them to start with....

T
Good observation THT!​
Yes, we've evolved so that what's conveniently floppy when feeding babies​
gets contracted when we're swinging from trees -​
natural selection at work!​

Back
Top Bottom