Cornu Using

Go to CruxDreams.com
All I can say is that I've never heard of a straight guy who got off on a prostate exam. For me, there has never been anything pleasurable about it nor was it stimulating in the least.
...In a particularly bd/(almost)sm relationship Tree was in she agreed to submit to anal sex as long as she got to do me with a strap on. With my dick thinking about anal sex I agreed. We bought a strap on and as I looked at it I asked isn't that a bit big.

She cleverly said "It's the same size as your erection."

Using a generous amount of KY gel (do not try the KY 'warming' jell back there) I did her while stroking her clit.
Then she got ready to do me. I asked to put it off until the next day as I was spent from doing her.

That got me nowhere as I asked how long was she going to do it as the rubber thing wassn't going to cum.

Cheerful she explained until I did.

This is not really fair since when I have come once in an evening while I can (could?) again, it takes me much longer. Restrained in the doggy position she did it. As first it was painful (or maybe just uncomfortable and a bit strange) but she returned the face and stroked my cock while she humped my ass and I came hard enough we changed the sheets before turning in for the night...

Tree

Anal stimulation can definitely give you an ejaculation. You just have to want it ;)

Well the point I am trying to make and that Jeddak is resistant to for reasons that are none of my concern is that anal stimulation can cause erection and/or ejaculation even if you don't want it.

The figure I was briefed long ago in a far more active youth when I used to accept responsibility for others placed in danger by still others was 75% probability.

So no, not necessarily every man but a lot. In much the same manner as someone raping a woman can often get her wet against her will.

All the guilt in the incident lies with the rapist/

Now let's get back to fantasy I prefer that.

Her champion is dead, now she will ride the cornu

Attachments

• ph229.jpg
    ph229.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 884
Her champion is dead, now she will ride the cornu

the great newspaper editor Harold Evans said something on the lines that
a truly great news photo is one that tells a story -
it hints at what has happened, and at what's going to happen -
that image does that, it's one of your greatest Phlebas,
and you've produced many fine ones!​

Back