Male Crucifixion To Castrate Or Not?

When and would you castrate a male you were crucifying?

• Castrate limp before being hung upon cross

• Castrate with erection after orgasm before cross

• Castrate when upon the cross (flacid)

• Castrate when upon the cross after forced orgasm

• Do not castrate the victim.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
The testicles are consumed as a sex stimulant. The testicles of a crucified man can be bought.Before the execution, the customer can touch the balls. He can examine their hardness and size. However, castration should only be performed after death. A crucified man is erotic if he has his testicles.

The testicles are consumed as a sex stimulant. The testicles of a crucified man can be bought.Before the execution, the customer can touch the balls. He can examine their hardness and size. However, castration should only be performed after death. A crucified man is erotic if he has his testicles.
Perfect. Your body isn't your own, so people with money can buy parts of it as they wish after your death.

Somewhere on this platform I saw a photomanip of a mature handsome man on a cross having his cock (a pretty big one) cut off by a 'Roman Lady'. Absolutely horrible! My first instinct may be to vomit, but then I can't help getting wet too...

crucifixion without capping the condemned but highlighting his sex to make it clearly visible and give pleasure to bisexual men and at the time of being executed, that a female cap him giving pleasure to females who want to see the crucified suffer and see his face of horror

Not!!!. Definitely not. Leave the victim a bi t of dignity. Or not. Whatever you like ;)
In an alternate world, where crucifixion is still widespread, there would be researchers who worked very hard to find the best ways to rob the crucified of every single drop of their dignity. New and exciting ways, all the time.

crucifixion without capping the condemned but highlighting his sex to make it clearly visible and give pleasure to bisexual men and at the time of being executed, that a female cap him giving pleasure to females who want to see the crucified suffer and see his face of horror
Yes, the cock and testicles should be clearly visible. In some executions, the testicles are separated with string. This allows customers to better see the size of the testicles. In other places, viewers can touch the genitals. In this way they can directly experience the pleasure of the fetish. The larger testicles are usually purchased. After death, the testicles are removed. Often the customer takes the balls out of the bag. Women and men enjoy watching the testicles being removed.

Yes, the cock and testicles should be clearly visible. In some executions, the testicles are separated with string. This allows customers to better see the size of the testicles. In other places, viewers can touch the genitals. In this way they can directly experience the pleasure of the fetish. The larger testicles are usually purchased. After death, the testicles are removed. Often the customer takes the balls out of the bag. Women and men enjoy watching the testicles being removed.
In my opinion, I believe that the testicles should be cut off at the moment it is decided to kill the crucified to terrify him and in a ceremony key, with drum music for execution, so that the public is attentive and enjoys. The crucified would try to avoid it by squirming and moving his balls and cock

In my opinion, I believe that the testicles should be cut off at the moment it is decided to kill the crucified to terrify him and in a ceremony key, with drum music for execution, so that the public is attentive and enjoys. The crucified would try to avoid it by squirming and moving his balls and cock
Yes, it would be exciting to castrate it right away. However, I think many people like it when the victim has his testicles on the cross. Perhaps they separate the testicles with a cord. This also indicates that they will be castrated after death.

Yes, it would be exciting to castrate it right away. However, I think many people like it when the victim has his testicles on the cross. Perhaps they separate the testicles with a cord. This also indicates that they will be castrated after death.
I mean to castrate him 1 or 2 days after being crucified, not at the begining. When time to finish him arrives. And before to be dead. In a great and slow show

I mean to castrate him 1 or 2 days after being crucified, not at the begining. When time to finish him arrives. And before to be dead. In a great and slow show
Yes, it's best the way you described it. I like it. In 1-2 days. The convict is still alive. Castration will be an exciting show for everyone. The executioner prepares the knife, the vessel in which to place the testicles. The operation of castration is clearly visible to all. The executioner takes the testicles out of the bag one by one. He takes one of the testicles between his fingers, cuts open the bag and takes out the ball through the slit. Then the other one. He does all this slowly and spectacularly. The audience has an orgasm.

Yes, it's best the way you described it. I like it. In 1-2 days. The convict is still alive. Castration will be an exciting show for everyone. The executioner prepares the knife, the vessel in which to place the testicles. The operation of castration is clearly visible to all. The executioner takes the testicles out of the bag one by one. He takes one of the testicles between his fingers, cuts open the bag and takes out the ball through the slit. Then the other one. He does all this slowly and spectacularly. The audience has an orgasm.
Yes. Very slowly. First the executioner or domina marks the testicles in red, she or
Very slowly. First, the executioner or mistress marks the testicles that are going to be cut with paint in red. Later with drum music, at the end, cut one and finally the other, after 1 minute more of drum music. Then you can nail them to the cross or throw them into the public. The condemned will have finally been executed. And squirming and moving his sex before to be cut during more than 10 munutes of fear

Yes. Very slowly. First the executioner or domina marks the testicles in red, she or

Very slowly. First, the executioner or mistress marks the testicles that are going to be cut with paint in red. Later with drum music, at the end, cut one and finally the other, after 1 minute more of drum music. Then you can nail them to the cross or throw them into the public. The condemned will have finally been executed. And squirming and moving his sex before to be cut during more than 10 munutes of fear

The extracted testicles should be hung around the victim's neck to serve as a delicacy for the crows and vultures to pick at.

The extracted testicles should be hung around the victim's neck to serve as a delicacy for the crows and vultures to pick at.
And before they are dead, while they are dying in front of the crowd. Do you imagine the horror before the executioner cut the testicles?. Knowing you has only 10 minutes to dance moving your naked sex... I would be very excited hanging awaiting my execution viewing people watching me

And before they are dead, while they are dying in front of the crowd. Do you imagine the horror before the executioner cut the testicles?. Knowing you has only 10 minutes to dance moving your naked sex... I would be very excited hanging awaiting my execution viewing people watching me
I imagine the erotic excitement of the victim in a castration fetish. His thighs are stretched out, his cock and scrotum fully visible. The executioner is holding a knife and preparing to remove the testicles. If I'm a spectator, I'll be very horny. The excised testicles can be seen, touched, tasted. .....very exciting

Back
Top Bottom