Male Crucifixion To Castrate Or Not?

When and would you castrate a male you were crucifying?

• Castrate limp before being hung upon cross

• Castrate with erection after orgasm before cross

• Castrate when upon the cross (flacid)

• Castrate when upon the cross after forced orgasm

• Do not castrate the victim.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
The sadistic imagination of the Roman executioners I am sure was more creative than any of us can dream up now. Crucifixion was perhaps the most extreme form of assault & abuse meted out on criminals sentenced to death. The tidied-up scenario that we get from the Christian story & the images painted or films made get nowhere near the horror & disgusting things that actually went on. The whole thing was intended to cause shock to anyone witnessing it as a spectator.

I did also vote against "castration".
For me the crux fetish had as a primary purpose (in its "erotic" function) in the display of a "hot"/handsome/"beautiful" body in agony (male or female, depending on your "preference"), yes, getting tortured and executed, but, at the same time being displayed in its "beauty" - and being punished for its beauty at the same time.
Yes, flogging scars and nails are the appropriate attributes, but normally (and in "classic art") they do not affect the imagination of the victims body as a piece of holistic beauty.
Castration does not fit in. It "damages" the body too much.

Thats why I did absolutely not like this new tendency in movies and passion play depictions of the crucifixion after Mel Gibsons "Passion of the Christ" with its overdone bloody make-up and distorted body which annihilates that "beauty in agony" effect completely.

best regards
Ty.

(by the way: I am on vacation for the next three weeks. I wish all members a happy christmas time and a nice celebration of the birth of our "favorite crucifixion victim" ;-))

I agree about not too much disfigurement of the front of the body of those being crucified. The back can be mangled with whips or scourges so that contact with the timber is really painful, but the front facing those watching ought to be relatively unblemished. This is for the aesthetic reasons that Tygorn gives, but also I would have thought for the recognition of the victim by everyone who knew him or her. The added shame is hanging totally exposed publicly knowing that most of those watching knew you before. Lots of wounding & blood gives a kind of veil to mask one's nakedness & if excessive (as in Mel's film) one's identity somewhat.

Just to be clear, castration is cutting off the testicles, while slicing off the penis would be a penectomy. The penis is well supplied with blood, so cutting that off would probably require cauterization to prevent the victim from bleeding to death.

I don't write much about male crucifixion, but as an executioner, I'd tend to leave castration until the last thing, a final shame for the victim. There are so many things that can be done to testicles to punish the victim for his crimes that he might beg for castration long before you'd employed them all.

It seems as if the point of this cutting the penis off is to further torture the crucified, however everyone seems to agree that this would only hasten death. Since most people don't want to shorten the suffering but still want to inflict more pain, has anyone considered flaying the penis when it is stimulated to erection? I can't imagine how painful this would be but the crucified would truly experience another level of pain and live. Is this any worse than some of the things we imagine being done to females on this site? We can also try turning it into a pincushion. Or am I going to far?

Or am I going to far?
Yep! Way to far! You give me the creeps!:eek::oops::)
And getting crucified is one thing, but having a bunch of surgeons around, messing up with my genitals...:eek: I never signed in on CF for that.:confused::)
I folllow Tygorn and PhilX.Mind the aestethic aspect. Let's keep the condemned dignity in his/her indignity.

Why are everybody so humane all of a sudden?? I for one didn't go to CF for lectures on 'dignity'! :D

If some condemned man is hanging on the cross in front of me and I'm in charge I would surely fancy some sadistic fun! If he's good looking enough for me to want to rip his loin clothing of, I would surely do so, and in due time he would lose
e v e r y t h i ng ! :devil:

Guess I would prefer to wash him down there first, and then maybe play around a bit with his penis....

Unlike the penis which (often) has a strange beauty of its own, I always thought b a l l s were such a weird body part. So for pure aesthetic reasons they would have to go first - also that won't kill him, as far as I know..(?)

I would put a string around them and do some pulling exercise... I'm pretty certain the skin is quite strong and it would take some time and effort to actually pull them off... I'm also pretty certain he would do some protesting in between.. That would enhance the pleasure - the fact that he might think I couldn't/wouldn't actually do it, but rest assured - his balls would eventually land in the dirt :devil:

Wonder how he'd feel now? Not to proud of himself I reckon;) I would want to observe this for some time, before moving on... Say he'd shout "BITCH" at me ... well he shouldn't have done that! cause now I'm gonna cut his penis off too... Slowly of course - maybe make him beg - and hope? But off it goes! And unlike the balls which I'd leave for the dogs , I might consider keeping it as a trophe!

Also of course this would be an act of mercy in its own right, since now he would bleed out rapidly, as far as I know... (?)

(better be fat and ugly - then I'll leave you alone up there :D)

Ain't I sweet ?? :)

good point ctcua ;)

Thank you for your understanding Eulalia. I remember when about a year ago or so, there were 2 manips posted on this site of 2 women being entirely flayed and just recently there was a posting of a male being flayed. I don't recall any posting objecting to either. Me, I'm entirely into what I consider the erotic imagery of a woman on a cross (not much else that is more beautiful). Now, I understand that us males tend to be very protective of our assets, and I'm by no means a feminist type, but lets be fair.

Why are everybody so humane all of a sudden?? I for one didn't go to CF for lectures on 'dignity'! :D

If some condemned man is hanging on the cross in front of me and I'm in charge I would surely fancy some sadistic fun! If he's good looking enough for me to want to rip his loin clothing of, I would surely do so, and in due time he would lose
e v e r y t h i ng ! :devil:

Guess I would prefer to wash him down there first, and then maybe play around a bit with his penis....

Unlike the penis which (often) has a strange beauty of its own, I always thought b a l l s were such a weird body part. So for pure aesthetic reasons they would have to go first - also that won't kill him, as far as I know..(?)

I would put a string around them and do some pulling exercise... I'm pretty certain the skin is quite strong and it would take some time and effort to actually pull them off... I'm also pretty certain he would do some protesting in between.. That would enhance the pleasure - the fact that he might think I couldn't/wouldn't actually do it, but rest assured - his balls would eventually land in the dirt :devil:

Wonder how he'd feel now? Not to proud of himself I reckon;) I would want to observe this for some time, before moving on... Say he'd shout "BITCH" at me ... well he shouldn't have done that! cause now I'm gonna cut his penis off too... Slowly of course - maybe make him beg - and hope? But off it goes! And unlike the balls which I'd leave for the dogs , I might consider keeping it as a trophe!

Also of course this would be an act of mercy in its own right, since now he would bleed out rapidly, as far as I know... (?)

(better be fat and ugly - then I'll leave you alone up there :D)

Ain't I sweet ?? :)

Best answer in the thread! And really surprising how many men here reacted. Emasculation seems still a powerful symbol and terrible thought. Even for people who fantasize about an agonizing death.

I am just not sure if I am on board with this act of mercy at the end... :)

My CF character finds it a fair deal:devil: (not me of course, I would rather kill myself if I would have to face the dilemma).:eek:

That's the reason why they'd pretty much want to carry out the sentence immediately, either way. There was a mention in some reference I read, can't remember which one, about a man who killed himself by forcing a toilet sponge down his throat until he strangled rather than die in the arena. You'd have to be really terrified of what was about to be done to you to push yourself to do that.

That's the reason why they'd pretty much want to carry out the sentence immediately, either way. There was a mention in some reference I read, can't remember which one, about a man who killed himself by forcing a toilet sponge down his throat until he strangled rather than die in the arena. You'd have to be really terrified of what was about to be done to you to push yourself to do that.
That'd be Seneca the Younger in his ruminations upon suicide -- of course, a bit later he had an opportunity to put his theories into practice.

There was lately in a training-school for wild-beast gladiators a German, who was making ready for the morning exhibition; he withdrew in order to relieve himself, the only thing which he was allowed to do in secret and without the presence of a guard. While so engaged, he seized the stick of wood, tipped with a sponge, which was devoted to the vilest uses, and stuffed it, just as it was, down his throat; thus he blocked up his windpipe, and choked the breath from his body. That was truly to insult death!​

That'd be Seneca the Younger in his ruminations upon suicide -- of course, a bit later he had an opportunity to put his theories into practice.

There was lately in a training-school for wild-beast gladiators a German, who was making ready for the morning exhibition; he withdrew in order to relieve himself, the only thing which he was allowed to do in secret and without the presence of a guard. While so engaged, he seized the stick of wood, tipped with a sponge, which was devoted to the vilest uses, and stuffed it, just as it was, down his throat; thus he blocked up his windpipe, and choked the breath from his body. That was truly to insult death!​
Shit Exit.

Not my thing, but I imagine that it was done!

Yes, that's the one! Been a while since I read that, thought I remembered that he was German but wasn't sure.

Back
Top Bottom