Male Crucifixion To Castrate Or Not?

When and would you castrate a male you were crucifying?

• Castrate limp before being hung upon cross

• Castrate with erection after orgasm before cross

• Castrate when upon the cross (flacid)

• Castrate when upon the cross after forced orgasm

• Do not castrate the victim.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
It would have been a toilet sponge that they gave Christ vinegar to suck from when he complained of thirst. I reckon that was standard & highly amusing to everyone watching.

No way to know for sure, but you're probably right, and from the way it was mentioned in the Gospels it seems like having the crucified drink from a sponge was the normal practice. I used that in my story "Altered States":

It was all I was going to get, so I immediately sucked more from the sponge. He dipped it in his bucket and gave me another drink. I knew that wasn’t mercy; they wanted me to last as long as possible before I weakened and died.

“Of course I don’t drink mine out of an old toilet sponge. Any asshole who’d go and get themselves crucified deserves to drink from a sponge that tastes of everyone else’s asshole!” He said.​

Instead of castrating the penis(which would hasten death anyway):

Why not insert a stiff barbed wire into the penis's slit? and jiggle it around to see the condemned's spasms of pain.

I imagine you could have a lot of fun torturing a big dick, it seems a pity to just cut it off.

Instead of castrating the penis(which would hasten death anyway):

Why not insert a stiff barbed wire into the penis's slit? and jiggle it around to see the condemned's spasms of pain.

I imagine you could have a lot of fun torturing a big dick, it seems a pity to just cut it off.
A diabolical infliction of pain no doubt, leaving the victim with a mutilated urethra and profuse bleeding. Slicing off his balls and penis would satisfy a crowd hungry for gore, but hopefully, for the one crucified, only after an involuntary, forced ejaculation from being raped by the cornu. Pushing a barbed wire through the slit and up the urethra would demonstrate a more nuanced approach to torture that would prolong the man's agony.

I'm in the "no castration, thank you" camp, for several reasons.

First, as Tygorn mentioned, there's the aesthetics of it all. I want to see a slim smooth strong young man's body in agony, without disfiguring cuts and bruises and welts. I want to watch my victim's cock and balls quivering as he struggles to find a position that might bring the smallest relief from his torment.

Second, there's the torment thing. Part of the victim's suffering comes from his realization that the pain is not going to stop or decrease until he's dead. When the combination of pain from the nails, cramps in the shoulders and legs, exhaustion, and thirst becomes serious enough, he might actually look forward to a short sharp shock followed by oblivion.

Third, once the cross is up, I want to sit back and enjoy the spectacle, and not be constantly doing stuff, or have the executioners constantly doing stuff. If I may borrow from "Double Cross" by POW, which is the finest piece of cruci-fiction that I've ever found—
http://powauthor.blogspot.com/2009/08/double-cross.html?zx=d46035899b7e7b03

"I began trying various ways to liven my victims up in their final hours. I tried adding to their pain by striking them, puncturing them, burning them, or slicing bits off of them. Each technique worked briefly, but the men soon lapsed back into torpor. Past a certain point, nothing I did could drive them to expend their strength the way they did at the beginning of their ordeals... I suppose what bothered me most about all the things I tried was that each one involved work for me, which was all wrong. I was supposed to be sitting back enjoying the show. It was the victim's job to do the work."

To lace up the scrotum is enough for extra dolor but the disadvantage is that the red swollen scrotum will squeeze between your legs. Another must pull out the balloon or you must whip your belly.
Ladies have an easier crucifixion...

I take it you mean they didn't use castration as a part of punishment.
Eunuchs were of course quite a significant section of the slave population.
Castration would indeed have been gravely humiliating for a free Roman citizen.

In this paper: Roman Rape: An Overview of Roman Rape Laws from the Republican Period to Justinian's Reign which I found here: http://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1084&context=mjgl there is a reference to castration in Republican times, although it was not a prescribed penalty:

...in Republican times, rape was frequently punished through private revenge, with the criminal's status often determining the penalty. Valerius Maximus writes that families of the raped women often punished male rapists by castration or death.
In The Serpent's Eye one of the men crucified alongside Lucilla had raped his master's slave Verina, a prostitute. She was there to see him crucified, and heaped verbal abuse on him while he hung on the cross. I considered having her be allowed to beat his testicles with a cane in order to vent her wrath, and maybe even have him castrated, but I decided that it was too much of a diversion from the main story.

In this paper: Roman Rape: An Overview of Roman Rape Laws from the Republican Period to Justinian's Reign which I found here: http://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1084&context=mjgl there is a reference to castration in Republican times, although it was not a prescribed penalty:

...in Republican times, rape was frequently punished through private revenge, with the criminal's status often determining the penalty. Valerius Maximus writes that families of the raped women often punished male rapists by castration or death.
In The Serpent's Eye one of the men crucified alongside Lucilla had raped his master's slave Verina, a prostitute. She was there to see him crucified, and heaped verbal abuse on him while he hung on the cross. I considered having her be allowed to beat his testicles with a cane in order to vent her wrath, and maybe even have him castrated, but I decided that it was too much of a diversion from the main story.

"Republican times" you say. As opposed to Democract times ?

"Republican times" you say. As opposed to Democract times ?
I was quoting the reference there, but what that author meant was the period of the Roman Republic, between the end of the Roman Regal Period in 509 BC and the beginning of the Roman Empire in 27 BC.
Thank you Jedakk!
And here a few links for closer explain:
Republic - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Republic
Principat - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principate
Dominat - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominate

The Forums here are so full of terrible torture and violence methods for female victims ,that i wonder why a crucified male murder or rapist should not have been castrated while suffering on the cross in various ways :
Painful scourging until full destruction of the sexual parts
The Penis getting spitted through the urethra with a long nail and fixed to the wood
The balls also getting nailed through , ripped off with heavy weights fixed with a noose or crushed by heavy strokes
Finally Cock and Balls burned off or cut off
Cutting off Penis and Scrotum and letting the victim loose a lot of blood could also have been used as a last act of the
Execution
I am convinced that a lot of male crucified victims suffered like this in ancient times

The Forums here are so full of terrible torture and violence methods for female victims ,that i wonder why a crucified male murder or rapist should not have been castrated while suffering on the cross in various ways :
Painful scourging until full destruction of the sexual parts
The Penis getting spitted through the urethra with a long nail and fixed to the wood
The balls also getting nailed through , ripped off with heavy weights fixed with a noose or crushed by heavy strokes
Finally Cock and Balls burned off or cut off
Cutting off Penis and Scrotum and letting the victim loose a lot of blood could also have been used as a last act of the
Execution
I am convinced that a lot of male crucified victims suffered like this in ancient times
:eeek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eeek:

Objection, Your Honour!
This violates the Eight Amendment of the Constitution, forbidding cruel and unusual punishment!

I prefer to die completely intact, however, I think that castration/emasculation could have a place, say, if the condemned has comitted a sexual crime such as rape, or perhaps in an extremely puritan society, comitted acts of sexuality that are forbidden.

I read an excerpt from a novel that described the crucifixion of a young man suspected of sexual assault. He was taken to a clearing in the woods where, after being nailed to the cross, his penis was cut off and stuffed in his mouth.

I suppose if someone on hand was skilled enough to suture the wound the condemned could suffer the pain of castration along with the slow agony of death by crucifixion.

In the very few fantasies I have about being crucified with a man, he is either my father or my husband. He is roped to the cross and after he is raised up I am forced in front of the crowd to suck him off. Once that is done, I am nailed to my cross, he is castrated (the wound cauterized) and his member is shoved into my mouth and tied in place.

I am raised up, I can taste his manhood in my mouth, feel his sack rub against my chin and cheeks and I writhe in agony. My screams and moans are muffled by his flesh.

He is forced to watch me die on the cross. After my death (and usually his entire family's) he is nailed to the his cross to finish his execution.

All that being said it is unusual for me to have any fantasies about males being cruxed, it doesn't interest me. I think in these rare cases it is a mechanism for more humiliation to be heaped on me.

kisses

willowfall

Regardless of the Romans, I imagine the scene in modern times and the emasculation with subsequent castration I imagine it before the crucifixion.
In a public square, with the condemned legged with wide legs, first the cut of the penis, cauterization of the wound, then the cutting of the testicles, all put up for sale to the highest bidder !!
I imagine the scene with ISIS soldiers capturing an infidel and besides killing him they want to humiliate him in front of women and men.

Throughout history there are many cultures in which the emasculation of dead (or live) enemy soldiers was considered the 'taking of a trophy'.

And also a final humiliation.

kisses

willowfall

Definitely chopping off the humiliating erection he has while he's on the cross. Removing it while its flacid is just anticlimax.

Yes!! You want to take EVERYTHING from him, so showing him off at what was until this moment his most intimate moment is HOT. I am hetero, but to quote my wife, "I want to know how EVERY guy is hung!" (The bitch.) I want the male who is crucified to lose everything he has and be completely emasculated for a few hours and after he is nailed up, even if the cross hasn't yet been lifted. So castrating him while he's lying down, as long as he's already been nailed, would be fantastic.

Also, it would be very good for him to have his esteem as a male be taken from him.

Back
Top Bottom