Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
In this story, I imagine myself as a contractor, with the platoon of my young mercenaries we are captured by a band of revolutionaries.
The scene takes place in Africa.
The rebel commander is Tungata Zebiwe, he is a bloody man, very cruel man and even his soldiers are ruthless murderers.

dow-1.jpgdow-2.jpgdow-3.jpgdow-4.jpgdow-5.jpgdow-6.jpgdow-7.jpgdow-8.jpgdow-9.jpgdow-010.jpg

Great work Patrizio and you've outdone yourself this time. This scene works on so many levels; the variation of ages of the victims, the casual sadistic expressions of the captors. So strung up naked on the frame. What comes next?

By the way, you told me once you are in your early 60s?? You've really got a great body, perfect for the cross. I like relatively strong and skinny guys up on the wood. Their body weight is not an issue, these victims tend to suffer longer.

Jack

Great work Patrizio and you've outdone yourself this time. This scene works on so many levels; the variation of ages of the victims, the casual sadistic expressions of the captors. So strung up naked on the frame. What comes next?

By the way, you told me once you are in your early 60s?? You've really got a great body, perfect for the cross. I like relatively strong and skinny guys up on the wood. Their body weight is not an issue, these victims tend to suffer longer.

Jack
Yes Jack, i am 65yo!! I keep fit with the sport, I can not wait for it to get a little warm to get the racing bike back.

Thanks to all for the compliments!!

To create these scenes takes a long time, the search for backgrounds, characters, sometimes have to be modified to make them compatible both at the level of executioners and as victims.
I have no problem inserting myself, because I take an appropriate photograph.
About me, the only changes I make are on my face to take off a few wrinkles, the body is that.

A bit late (I was ill), but also by me congratulations to these fantastic results of your efforts, nightfall. This is really the best male crux rendering stuff in this thread since Jerkbots fantastic work. Maybe you can make contact with him to enhance experience and technical knowledge. As mentioned, the diversity of the bodies add even more excitement in this version. Since for me not only the bodies and the violence are important but also the psychological tension of fear and the expectation of the horror I especially like these nr.6 and nr.7 before the nails are driven. the emotions are well embraced in the facial expression.
Could after the "most famous" crucifixion of our (christian) world, maybe the "second-most-famous" crucifixion be a topic for rendering? - Spartacus and his followers may offer even more place for diverse bodies...

thanks for this awesome experience
best regards
Ty.

A bit late (I was ill), but also by me congratulations to these fantastic results of your efforts, nightfall. This is really the best male crux rendering stuff in this thread since Jerkbots fantastic work. Maybe you can make contact with him to enhance experience and technical knowledge. As mentioned, the diversity of the bodies add even more excitement in this version. Since for me not only the bodies and the violence are important but also the psychological tension of fear and the expectation of the horror I especially like these nr.6 and nr.7 before the nails are driven. the emotions are well embraced in the facial expression.
Could after the "most famous" crucifixion of our (christian) world, maybe the "second-most-famous" crucifixion be a topic for rendering? - Spartacus and his followers may offer even more place for diverse bodies...

thanks for this awesome experience
best regards
Ty.

Sorry what is Jerkbots?

Jerkbot is a member of this forum. He created these CGI renderings of crucified boys in different poisitions (you surely remember, they are earlier here in this thread) and this animation under the thread "Male Crux Animation: Erection While Crucified"
I just checked it. His work is still there, but he wasnt seen here since 20 July 2017. Maybe he left us - too bad. Well, even better that a professional successor, like nightfall has joined us again.

Yes, I did not remember, I saw his works, really beautiful, suggestive images, but I prefer to use real people, even if it is longer to place them in their roles.
Alternatively, I use 3D images and 3D backgrounds but I add real people, real body.

Amazing crucifixion yesterday! MASTER crucified me on the big cross outdoors, on a hill about 50 yards above the house. You can't see the spot from below because of the trees.

What I didn't know was that MASTER had hired a crew of day laborers to build a low wall across the back of the house, below where I was hanging on the cross. I couldn't see them but could hear them clearly. One of them walked up into the trees to take a piss and I could see the colored T-shirt he was wearing. He was standing about 100 feet below me. Had he walked another 25 feet he would have had a clear view of me naked and stretched out on the cross. It was very exciting.

When MASTER returned to take me down the workers had gone back to their trucks to eat lunch. I followed HIM down the hill, as we returned to the house, acutely aware of my nudity and still sore from the crucifixion. We entered through the back door and I don't believe they saw us. Quite an experience! I guess you could say it was a danger crux.

One of the very hottest executions ever filmed, and what a perfect sculpted cock to display. The subtitles referred to him as a Jew. Not a racist here but that certainly added to the humiliation of it all. The crowds participation and lusting was intense. Pretty much like a Roman circus brought to the middle ages. So naked and exposed and ridiculed, being prepared here for his painful execution.

Attachments

• jew wheel death march (20).jpg
    jew wheel death march (20).jpg
    208 KB · Views: 575
  • Borgia Execution vicsnap 8.jpg
    Borgia Execution vicsnap 8.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 512
  • Borgia marco%20calvani1.jpg
    Borgia marco%20calvani1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 546
  • borgia execution vicsnap 13.jpg
    borgia execution vicsnap 13.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 662
One of the very hottest executions ever filmed, and what a perfect sculpted cock to display. The subtitles referred to him as a Jew. Not a racist here but that certainly added to the humiliation of it all. The crowds participation and lusting was intense. Pretty much like a Roman circus brought to the middle ages. So naked and exposed and ridiculed, being prepared here for his painful execution.

Did note that he is circumcised!

Back
Top Bottom