Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tobias, after seeing the beautiful images from the film Borgia, I searched the internet and I found other beautiful images, I add some that I like very much to create my scenes, but I would like to know who the characters are and why they are naked and towards what punishment are conducted. I tried to understand but I could not.
Borgia 02.jpgBorgia 04.jpgBorgia 08.jpgBorgia 09.jpgBorgia 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fascinating snips, and some of the characters recognizable from the Borgia series. But i do not remember those scenes, could have possibly been edited out. The series was about corruption in the papacy, and the Borgia family trying to persevere at all costs, weed out the enemies to keep that thrown. For purpose of illustration, the peon public took advantage of this just to watch public executions as entertainment, having little interest in politics. All body types were executed, this not being a situation of buff models. Prisoners lined up and ridiculed, made to watch the wheel executions knowing they're up next. And of course the prisoners waiting in the prison, hearing the screams and hammering, knowing they will be up next. Spectators look into the prison door, whistle and jeer. These seem like nice young meat to crush on the wheel.

Attachments

• borgia execution march 11 (2).jpg
    borgia execution march 11 (2).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 656
  • Wheel.jpg
    Wheel.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 742
Tobias, after seeing the beautiful images from the film Borgia, I searched the internet and I found other beautiful images, I add some that I like very much to create my scenes, but I would like to know who the characters are and why they are naked and towards what punishment are conducted. I tried to understand but I could not.
View attachment 568808View attachment 568809View attachment 568810View attachment 568811View attachment 568812

What a nice diversity of realistic body types, from obese to rail thin and wiry! They are all beautiful in their stark nakedness, now forced to try and cover their genitals with their hands as they are paraded in broad daylight in public. I prefer to see naked prisoners with their heads and hands locked in a wooden yoke, rendering them unable to hide their sexual organs and leaving nothing to the imagination as they shuffle off to whatever fate awaits them.

Brrrr! It looks really cold in those photos from the film!

As Culus says, it is interesting that nude men naturally hold their hands in front to hide themselves. Women of course have to use both arms to cover two places. The pulling aside & wide to nail the arms to a crossbeam cruelly removes this last craving for modesty.

As Culus says, it is interesting that nude men naturally hold their hands in front to hide themselves. Women of course have to use both arms to cover two places. The pulling aside & wide to nail the arms to a crossbeam cruelly removes this last craving for modesty.
I think the same controversy holds for the actual crucifixion. "Last Temptation" I think the best on film, and with the rare but historically accurate full nudity. However the legs affixed sideways to the cross affords the prisoner some covering, the genitalia not on full display. Would the prisoner actually be provided this concession to modesty? If he is to be crucified nude, I would think they would want the full effect. That also is why the sedile was provided, to display the subject in full shame, the famous involuntary erection.

Attachments

• crucifixion desert 2.jpg
    crucifixion desert 2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 661
  • crucifixion desert 4.jpg
    crucifixion desert 4.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 645
  • Bodyman crucifixion naked 4.JPG
    Bodyman crucifixion naked 4.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 678

Most men and women are modest and would instinctively try to hide their sexual parts once they have been stripped naked. For some men, even in a situation leading to death, exposure of the penis and testicles would not only leave them at their most vulnerable but reveal the size and length of the organ, its shape and thickness and whether it was cut or had the foreskin intact. The condemned man would suffer ridicule for a small penis dangling between his legs or crude jokes for a dick more suited to a horse. The condemned man would also be aware that he'd never be able to use it again and experience orgasm as he would be executed soon.

I think the same controversy holds for the actual crucifixion. "Last Temptation" I think the best on film, and with the rare but historically accurate full nudity. However the legs affixed sideways to the cross affords the prisoner some covering, the genitalia not on full display. Would the prisoner actually be provided this concession to modesty? If he is to be crucified nude, I would think they would want the full effect. That also is why the sedile was provided, to display the subject in full shame, the famous involuntary erection.

I am grateful for the cornu as it provides welcome support and great stimulation.

View attachment 568808View attachment 568809View attachment 568810View attachment 568811View attachment 568812
So far I know these are cardinals who are being set aside by Pope Borgia. They will be horribly executed.
very violent, you be warned.

I would like to know who the characters are tortured, apart from Savonarola, I can not understand who is the one condemned to the wheel, who he is and why that priest who wears false breasts is stripped in public.

I agree the Romans were not interested in modesty. Why crucify someone naked and then offer any form modesty? They were definitely into displaying the naked victim to the public, including their bodily functions. And yes, that included the involuntary or voluntary erection. The interesting point is what did the victim do, once they were experiencing an erection hanging naked before the crowd. Did they try to orgasm, knowing this would be their last chance to do so? Could they shake their hard-on just the right way to be able to cum? Would the spectators be allowed to help? Would they be able to get so turned on, that they would have a spontaneous orgasm, knowing everyone was watching them?

I agree the Romans were not interested in modesty. Why crucify someone naked and then offer any form modesty? They were definitely into displaying the naked victim to the public, including their bodily functions. And yes, that included the involuntary or voluntary erection. The interesting point is what did the victim do, once they were experiencing an erection hanging naked before the crowd. Did they try to orgasm, knowing this would be their last chance to do so? Could they shake their hard-on just the right way to be able to cum? Would the spectators be allowed to help? Would they be able to get so turned on, that they would have a spontaneous orgasm, knowing everyone was watching them?
I saw many videos from net on bondage crucifixion and never ever seen a crucified man having an erection on his own.... I think it can be posible only if the crucified has a proper sedile inside him or being raped just prior to be raised on the stipe. About the ejaculation on the cross even done in public or not I think it can be hardly to obtain... maybe as a last resort or reflex of the body in front of the terrible pain and incoming death... something like the angel lust that apears from hanging... it would be very enjoyable to see such a scene as public and I think that for the crucified man it doesnt matter anymore the modesty ... When you talk about that amount of pain any modesty, as social valor and not animalic instinct, just disapears.... But maybe I am wrong...

I saw many videos from net on bondage crucifixion and never ever seen a crucified man having an erection on his own.... I think it can be posible only if the crucified has a proper sedile inside him or being raped just prior to be raised on the stipe. About the ejaculation on the cross even done in public or not I think it can be hardly to obtain... maybe as a last resort or reflex of the body in front of the terrible pain and incoming death... something like the angel lust that apears from hanging... it would be very enjoyable to see such a scene as public and I think that for the crucified man it doesnt matter anymore the modesty ... When you talk about that amount of pain any modesty, as social valor and not animalic instinct, just disapears.... But maybe I am wrong...

I can testify to part of this. While I have never been crucified with nails, I have experienced being crucified with ropes many times. I am always mounted on a cornu/phallus as part of the crucifixion and can say that having the rectum filled and prostate stimulated almost always causes an erection and usually orgasm resulting from the struggle. Prior to certain outdoor crucifixions I have been sodomized by either my MASTER or participant/participants and, being a gay male, this is arousing to me. Being raped in front of an audience, then hung on the cross with my anus stuffed for all to see is very erotic. I seriously doubt, however, that I would find it arousing with nails in my wrists and ankles and knowing I was going to die.

[QUOTE = "Balti, post: 369331, membro: 20404"] Ho visto molti video dalla rete sulla crocifissione bondage e mai visto un uomo crocifisso che ha un'erezione da solo .... Penso che possa essere posible solo se il crocifisso ha un sedile adeguato dentro di lui o viene violentato appena prima di essere sollevato sul gambo. Per quanto riguarda l'eiaculazione sulla croce anche in pubblico o meno penso che possa essere difficile da ottenere ... forse come ultima risorsa o riflesso del corpo di fronte al terribile dolore e alla morte in arrivo ... qualcosa come l'angelo lussuria che apri dall'impiccagione ... sarebbe molto divertente vedere una scena del genere come pubblica e penso che per l'uomo crocifisso non importa più la modestia ... Quando parli di quella quantità di dolore ogni modestia, come valore sociale e non istinto animalesco, semplicemente scomparire ... Ma forse ho sbagliato ... [/ QUOTE]

crucifixion always provokes a huge erection in me. However, when I was really crucified in the Philippines, I was sitting on a knob that penetrated my anus. Yet the pain caused by the nails, won over the excitement and I had no erection ...

[QUOTE = "Balti, post: 369331, membro: 20404"] Ho visto molti video dalla rete sulla crocifissione bondage e mai visto un uomo crocifisso che ha un'erezione da solo .... Penso che possa essere posible solo se il crocifisso ha un sedile adeguato dentro di lui o viene violentato appena prima di essere sollevato sul gambo. Per quanto riguarda l'eiaculazione sulla croce anche in pubblico o meno penso che possa essere difficile da ottenere ... forse come ultima risorsa o riflesso del corpo di fronte al terribile dolore e alla morte in arrivo ... qualcosa come l'angelo lussuria che apri dall'impiccagione ... sarebbe molto divertente vedere una scena del genere come pubblica e penso che per l'uomo crocifisso non importa più la modestia ... Quando parli di quella quantità di dolore ogni modestia, come valore sociale e non istinto animalesco, semplicemente scomparire ... Ma forse ho sbagliato ... [/ QUOTE]

crucifixion always provokes a huge erection in me. However, when I was really crucified in the Philippines, I was sitting on a knob that penetrated my anus. Yet the pain caused by the nails, won over the excitement and I had no erection ...

I would imagine it would!

Could after the "most famous" crucifixion of our (christian) world, maybe the "second-most-famous" crucifixion be a topic for rendering? - Spartacus and his followers may offer even more place for diverse bodies...

Please, please, more of these please! You have a great talent and I love the scenes you set.
I know it takes time but you will do more of this scene won't you?

I will surely make more yes, maybe not a so big series however because of a lack of time, but smaller sequences. And I like the Spartacus idea, I'll try to find a proper scenery and props for that.

I will surely make more yes, maybe not a so big series however because of a lack of time, but smaller sequences. And I like the Spartacus idea, I'll try to find a proper scenery and props for that.

Talk about a mass crucifixion of epic proportions.!

Back
Top Bottom