Male pubic hair

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't think shaving is as necessary for men as it's for women, what comes to accessibility or visibility of genitals. It's of course matter of taste, what each of us prefers. I like to have women hairless, and I have partially shaved myself from my balls, my groin and from the crack of my ass. I have also push the line of the hair downwards on the base of my cock and I trim the rest if the hair into couple centimeter length. Otherwice I'd have thick curly bush, which I don't like.

I started to shave for hygiene reasons and the better feeling. I used epilator because using a razor caused annoying itch. Quite fast hair growing slowed down on those areas and skin became smooth. It didn't hurt much and later on I started using IPL light, which helped further.

I don't do full shaving because it would be much bigger effort and as I live in Finland and practice swimming, I'm frequently naked in front of other people. Some men shave but I wouldn't feel comfortable being shaved in some situations, like sauna evenings in work, which are quite common.

For those who I have ran into, they definitely think they need to shave off the hair for more sexy cross hanging. And it has it effects of more showing off the cock as they hanging and performing other activities when hanging on the cross. But that just my kinky mind.

I don't think shaving is as necessary for men as it's for women, what comes to accessibility or visibility of genitals. It's of course matter of taste, what each of us prefers. I like to have women hairless, and I have partially shaved myself from my balls, my groin and from the crack of my ass. I have also push the line of the hair downwards on the base of my cock and I trim the rest if the hair into couple centimeter length. Otherwice I'd have thick curly bush, which I don't like.
In my case there are hairs on the dick and on the balls. This I think is disgusting, the triangle ia a matter of taste. I asked a gay friend of mine if I shoulld remove the hair from my asshole, here the hygienic aspects are eben more obvious (I normally shower after, you know), he recommended an electric shaver and showed me the effect. I think however that U should search for hep with that.

In my case there are hairs on the dick and on the balls. This I think is disgusting, the triangle ia a matter of taste. I asked a gay friend of mine if I shoulld remove the hair from my asshole, here the hygienic aspects are eben more obvious (I normally shower after, you know), he recommended an electric shaver and showed me the effect. I think however that U should search for hep with that.
You might have got something wrong or I said it unclear. My dick and balls as well as my ass crack and groin is totally smooth like there has never been any hair. They stays like that by using epilator once in every few days and is practically painless process. I don’t know if I’m using the right word, but it’s electric device which rips out hair in they roots. The skin is thin in those areas and after sauna and spraying them with hot water (as hot as possible without burning) small new hairs pop out like nothing. The skin of the balls must be stretched tight. The only area which hurt at first was the base of the dick. Hair in that area is thicker and very tight.

Based on my experiences, normal electric razors don’t work downstairs. They pinch the skin and makes it bleed. I have philips one blade pro, which I use on my beard and my head. It’s meant for intimate area too and works really well if there are longer and thicker hair. Everything goes off with one swipe and it don’t make the skin sore like blade razor does. They cut off high spots from the skin, which is bad if the skin haven’t adapted into it. I got ingrown hairs and itch from using razors, and that’s big no.

This works for me best, but people have different skin and hairs so it’s not same for all. I recommend IPL for everyone who wants to reduce hair growth. I have a cheap 100€ device and it works fine. It may not work well with darker skin.

Deffinitely not shaved. And as I saw on nudist beach - I'm in the minoryty. Not only not shaved, but also having my foreskin on.

Ps. We sometimes switch with my girlfriend, once she shaved me as a punishment/humiliation. Next week was a nightmare - itching, scratching and hairs growing into my body. Now, when she says: "do you want to be shaved" usually ends our quarrels.

384075215_1033288188117602_3307164039600053455_n.jpg

Deffinitely not shaved. And as I saw on nudist beach - I'm in the minoryty. Not only not shaved, but also having my foreskin on.

Ps. We sometimes switch with my girlfriend, once she shaved me as a punishment/humiliation. Next week was a nightmare - itching, scratching and hairs growing into my body. Now, when she says: "do you want to be shaved" usually ends our quarrels.

View attachment 1364745
Well, shaving works in my case, but it is personal taste anyway. What is foreskin mine was to tight as shown here

cum.jpg

unfortunately in my country circumcision is not usual and I did no stretching as might make sense I was told. So I was happy when with 50+ circumcision was medically announced and I recommend to do it earlier. Anyway in my case the circumcision was very special in the sense one of my female scholars was assigned to do it and I guess that is why I was assigned as example for some other students....

So to circumsize might be wise, the alternative is a detailed education of the males and some repeated checks on the hygiene. For me also circumsized penis looked more beautiful, because they already have the appearance of the erected penis.

Well, shaving works in my case, but it is personal taste anyway. What is foreskin mine was to tight as shown here

View attachment 1366913

unfortunately in my country circumcision is not usual and I did no stretching as might make sense I was told. So I was happy when with 50+ circumcision was medically announced and I recommend to do it earlier. Anyway in my case the circumcision was very special in the sense one of my female scholars was assigned to do it and I guess that is why I was assigned as example for some other students....

So to circumsize might be wise, the alternative is a detailed education of the males and some repeated checks on the hygiene. For me also circumsized penis looked more beautiful, because they already have the appearance of the erected penis.
For me, doctor made some nips and cuts when I was young to be able to roll it up without risking tearing. From medical point of view that’s much easier alternative and the scars can’t be seen unless you know exactly where to look.

Of course, some may prefer the full procedure more. It could also be done without anesthetics and those female students holding you and the operated organ in place. Anesthetics are not good for your health and it’s better not to use them if your pain tolerance allows it. Some natural methods, as described, can be surprisingly pleasant and have no risks for allergic reactions or other types of harm.

Back
Top Bottom