Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Routine exam. Checking for tumescence, er, irregularities. Nothing to worry about.

IMG_0879.JPG Oh good to know. I am reassured on that point. Now I am worried about the chart on the wall. Was there some fine print that I failed to read before I signed on to this medical exam? :confused:

I have not been productive lately, but here are a couple I threw together inspired by the nude out of place thread yesterday, both very simple so I haven't given them proper Phlebas numbers :)
Also trying to work at Madiosi-like speed :eek:

phkinkynina.jpg phnakencost.jpg

Well, I know I haven't been very productive for the last year or so, sorry! Time, opportunity, inspiration, it's hard to get these things lined up together :confused:, but I have been playing briefly with PhotoSketcher after Madiosi's recommendation, so I thought I'd start a new thread and put my first Photosketcher experiment in it.
My intention is to use this thread to keep my manips all in one place instead of scattered all over the forum, and I will put old and new work here bit by bit over time. It might encourage me to post some of my more minor work too :)
Photosketcher, a found piece of art, and a figure I have used before. If you want a name, call it Shepherd.
For those interested, I created the basic image in Paint Shop Pro, took it over to Photosketcher to add the effect, and then back to PSP for some final editing.

View attachment 489292
Very good idea to collect and keep manips in one thread. Thank you for such a good collection.

Very good idea to collect and keep manips in one thread. Thank you for such a good collection.

No prob. I think I'll post new work in here, and start posting old work in batches as well.

So, here's a new one, it's not perfect but I like it, and it is one of the few new works I've actually finished this year.

She is apprehensive, but ready to meet her fate. An officer waits for her by the cross. What's her story? A high born local woman or foreign captive, offered up for he entertainment of the crowd, suffering for some crime real or contrived. Who knows, I'll leave it to your imaginations to supply the context.

ph322.jpg

No prob. I think I'll post new work in here, and start posting old work in batches as well.

So, here's a new one, it's not perfect but I like it, and it is one of the few new works I've actually finished this year.

She is apprehensive, but ready to meet her fate. An officer waits for her by the cross. What's her story? A high born local woman or foreign captive, offered up for he entertainment of the crowd, suffering for some crime real or contrived. Who knows, I'll leave it to your imaginations to supply the context.

View attachment 589788
Very nice masterpeace, thanks:clapping:and lady is so beautiful and hot:very_hot:

View attachment 589788

I'd vote for a high born local, contrived crime ... life is not fair and Rome was full of intrigue ... she is a victim.

View attachment 589788
I agree with Barbaria, she is a victim.

:very_hot::clapping:
She is guilty! She knows. She has been a little bit over-creative with poison. And she lost! But by submitting to her fate, she is gaining time for someone else! The conspiracy is not over yet!
Yes, that's how it is! In giving myself to the cross, I'm also giving myself to someone else... someone I love more than life itself. My tormentors shall be puzzled by my calm submission. They think it's their final victory .... let them! they don't know!
(and you please don't tell them!)

Almost a year since I posted in here.

A female labour/punishment camp sometime during WWII
Inge - "Have these women monitored and photographed at regular intervals, their punishment will serve as a valuable source of research data for the Fatherland."
Helga (thinking) - "Oh Inge you are magnificent! Never mind these subhumans, I dream of seeing you on the cross, your strong Aryan body proudly displayed in all its glory. My nightly dreams are filled with images of you writhing naked against the wood! If only I were brave enough to tell you of my deepest feelings."

ph336.jpg

Almost a year since I posted in here.

A female labour/punishment camp sometime during WWII
Inge - "Have these women monitored and photographed at regular intervals, their punishment will serve as a valuable source of research data for the Fatherland."
Helga (thinking) - "Oh Inge you are magnificent! Never mind these subhumans, I dream of seeing you on the cross, your strong Aryan body proudly displayed in all its glory. My nightly dreams are filled with images of you writhing naked against the wood! If only I were brave enough to tell you of my deepest feelings."

View attachment 624130
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

"Sehr gut, Gretchen! You crucified these resistance girls in a professional way! As a reward, you have permission to give them twenty lashes!"

Wunderbar!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom