Manips By Phlebas

Go to CruxDreams.com
Almost a year since I posted in here.

A female labour/punishment camp sometime during WWII
Inge - "Have these women monitored and photographed at regular intervals, their punishment will serve as a valuable source of research data for the Fatherland."
Helga (thinking) - "Oh Inge you are magnificent! Never mind these subhumans, I dream of seeing you on the cross, your strong Aryan body proudly displayed in all its glory. My nightly dreams are filled with images of you writhing naked against the wood! If only I were brave enough to tell you of my deepest feelings."

View attachment 624130
That's a splendid manip. Seamless execution (no pun intended). Well done, sir.:clapping::beer:

It's also extremely interesting.:very_hot:

I have a few manips that haven't been posted, so I'll start getting them in here, maybe mixed with some oldies from previous decades :)

This one doesn't have a story, it speaks for itself, but I'm sure Eul and PP would approve of the form she maintains.
One of the last from 2018.
ph337.jpg

I have a few manips that haven't been posted, so I'll start getting them in here, maybe mixed with some oldies from previous decades :)

This one doesn't have a story, it speaks for itself, but I'm sure Eul and PP would approve of the form she maintains.
One of the last from 2018.
View attachment 660213

She must have been late again for roll call :rolleyes:

Hello everyone.
You may remember in March I posted a silhouette manip inspired by the work of Mal
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucified-males.158/post-441544

I've been having fun creating more of these, and I'm ready to post some. It's quite a different thing to make, as you have to be much more aware of the outline and how figures interact. So here are my early attempts.

This first one is hardly my work at all (well, all the cutting out!). I created it from a 3d work by Agan Medon, and made a few very minor changes to it. I think it works well as a silhouette.
phAganMedon.jpg

These two are variations on a theme. In the first the crucified man is a figure of interest to the young women watching. I wonder, are the casual passers by or have they made a trip specially to enjoy his humiliation?
ph342.jpg
In the second, I see the older man on the cross as either father or husband to the woman kneeling. He is forced to watch as she is degraded by the guard, and then nailed to her own cross in the background.
ph343.jpg

So, a moderate amount of electrical current produces a stimulating effect. Let's dial that up and see what happens.
ph344.jpg

I'll break numeric order here, and give you an exclusively female manip. I hope you like it, the crowd appears too!
ph346.jpg

More to come

Almost a year since I posted in here.

A female labour/punishment camp sometime during WWII
Inge - "Have these women monitored and photographed at regular intervals, their punishment will serve as a valuable source of research data for the Fatherland."
Helga (thinking) - "Oh Inge you are magnificent! Never mind these subhumans, I dream of seeing you on the cross, your strong Aryan body proudly displayed in all its glory. My nightly dreams are filled with images of you writhing naked against the wood! If only I were brave enough to tell you of my deepest feelings."

View attachment 624130

This pic is simply great. An allegory of power, humiliation and cruelty.

Here are some more, male / female couples on the cross.
There is so much fun that a carnifex can have with a couple.

They can be crucified very close together, and at varying heights, to allow relief and distraction from the pain.
ph345.jpg

Or frustratingly close, but not close enough. If they both arch out from their crosses, the might just be able to connect, but I doubt it would be very successful. The possibility is there, and will doubtless tempt them, to the entertainment of the crowd.
ph347.jpg

Or further apart, close enough to talk, and to watch each other, and appreciate the beauty of nature as they gasp for their final breath.
ph351.jpg

Phlebas .. this is fantastic work ! I like almost all these pictures …

ph342, ph343, ph344 – super, super !,

ph351 – oh, this arouses my longing ..

but ph346 – is beautiful, heart-breaking !

and ... ph347 … my eyes are wide open in awe … thank you …

Or frustratingly close, but not close enough. If they both arch out from their crosses, the might just be able to connect, but I doubt it would be very successful. The possibility is there, and will doubtless tempt them, to the entertainment of the crowd.

oh, the Romans invented horrible things for entertainment, to show what they can do with slaves .. crossing these young people this way to ridicule their death and torment, to deprive them of the rest of their dignity ... and these young criminals ... subjected to execution, aware of their bashful excitement .. that are so shown to people ... they are still getting again excited because only this, though for a short while, allows them to forget about the passion ...
(sorry for English)

Phlebas .. this is fantastic work ! I like almost all these pictures …

ph342, ph343, ph344 – super, super !,

ph351 – oh, this arouses my longing ..

but ph346 – is beautiful, heart-breaking !

and ... ph347 … my eyes are wide open in awe … thank you …

Thanks, Wik, I'm glad you like them. I have a few more to come, a couple more posts. These are a variety on the one of those you like so much, ph347. I've got a few varieties of ph346 for the next post.

The young man is an object of curiosity and humiliation. How will he react, I wonder, like the first one or like the second? Is the woman admiring his virility or making fun of his flaccid useless cock?
ph348.jpgph349.jpg

Those condemned to die on a cross can still be of use. These women are carrying out experiments into male arousal and performance under stress conditions.
ph352.jpg

Let's return to the classical period and female crux. Hour after our on the cross, a girl has to relieve herself eventually, no matter who is watching. Close your eyes, spread those thighs, and let it go.
ph355.jpg

Oh Phlebas, you are working so fast - how you did it ?

For me all the new pictures are fantastic – more then fantastic. The black silhouettes let the imagination work, they can be better than direct showing …

I like the pictures with young man … maybe because I imagine me on this place ..

And I would like to be next or opposite the girl on the third picture … this picture I recognise - it is one of your older works.

And I prefer executions in ancient backgrounds, hills, places next to city-walls, “Golgotha” shown in movies … with old bones, skulls, vultures, crows is good example … place for criminals – even for such as this young man …

The picture with the women doing experiments … even if older and not attractive for this boy .. it would probably get the right effect ... and he would for a moment forget about where he is ... grace of Venus - I heard this sentence somewhere …

Maybe you should put this young criminal in front of a crowd of spectators, maybe also in the company of other convicts ... and the idea of corn itself arises (as for this girl in figure ph346 – similarity …)

Oh … sorry that so much I write about it … but the last set was very exciting for me …

Next thread so fantastic is of Jimsac – with Gabriella Sivilla … (advertisement) …

For me all the new pictures are fantastic – more then fantastic. The black silhouettes let the imagination work, they can be better than direct showing …

I like the pictures with young man … maybe because I imagine me on this place ..

And I would like to be next or opposite the girl on the third picture … this picture I recognise - it is one of your older works.

And I prefer executions in ancient backgrounds, hills, places next to city-walls, “Golgotha” shown in movies … with old bones, skulls, vultures, crows is good example … place for criminals – even for such as this young man …

The picture with the women doing experiments … even if older and not attractive for this boy .. it would probably get the right effect ... and he would for a moment forget about where he is ... grace of Venus - I heard this sentence somewhere …

Maybe you should put this young criminal in front of a crowd of spectators, maybe also in the company of other convicts ... and the idea of corn itself arises (as for this girl in figure ph346 – similarity …)

Oh … sorry that so much I write about it … but the last set was very exciting for me …

Next thread so fantastic is of Jimsac – with Gabriella Sivilla … (advertisement) …
Take a component from the CMCK, make it black and you having the silhouette.
Here a fast example:
Madiosi-2019-135-example.jpg Madiosi-2019-135-example-sil.jpg

Thanks Wik, yes I don't normally produce and post so many manips at once. These are relatively easy compared to the work I normally put in, and I have a lot of figures already cut out and available.
I can certainly see you and others imagining yourself in the young man's place, as some of our girls might imagine being the figure opposite him.

Take a component from the CMCK, make it black and you having the silhouette.
Here a fast example:
View attachment 700212 View attachment 700211

Yes, simple in concept, choose figures that will express your story in outlines rather than in detail. You can
btw, is it possible to put all the material from the CMCK into a more easily searched archive? I know there is a lot of stuff there but I wouldn't know how to find something specific!

Ok, here are the last ones for now.

This is a variation on ph346, with an additional girl added to the cross.
ph353.jpg

This one was just me playing around, inspired by Lember's marvelous story Other story in respect to mr Webb. The fella on the left is inserting a thermometer to monitor the lady's temperature.
ph354.jpg

This one has more of a story to it. I don't know if it's a test, a sacrifice or a punishment, but one couple has already been crucified and another is ready, enjoying a last kiss before they go back to back on the wood.
ph350.jpg

Two more that grew out of silhouette "doodles", playing around. A couple cruelly spread eagle together on a frame. The first one is nice and pure, just the figures displayed open and helpless. The second allows some interplay with other characters, he has his genitals examined by the woman on the left, while on the right a Roman functionary prepares to employ a multi tailed lash - ladies first?
ph356.jpg

ph357.jpg

I hope you like them, I've had fun doing them. They are clean and simple and effective, and obsessive me has less detail to fuss over allowing me to produce them quickly by my standards :D

Last edited:
You can
btw, is it possible to put all the material from the CMCK into a more easily searched archive? I know there is a lot of stuff there but I wouldn't know how to find something specific!
Interesting you say that, Phlebas, I'd wondered about doing that some rainy day...
Melissa had a lot in the archive inserted.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/crucifixion-construction-kit-by-madiosi-continued.265/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/crucifixion-construction-kit-by-madiosi.250/

Thanks Wik, yes I don't normally produce and post so many manips at once. These are relatively easy compared to the work I normally put in, and I have a lot of figures already cut out and available.
I can certainly see you and others imagining yourself in the young man's place, as some of our girls might imagine being the figure opposite him.

Yes, simple in concept, choose figures that will express your story in outlines rather than in detail. You can

Ok, here are the last ones for now.

This is a variation on ph346, with an additional girl added to the cross.
View attachment 700551

This one was just me playing around, inspired by Lember's marvelous story Other story in respect to mr Webb. The fella on the left is inserting a thermometer to monitor the lady's temperature.
View attachment 700550

This one has more of a story to it. I don't know if it's a test, a sacrifice or a punishment, but one couple has already been crucified and another is ready, enjoying a last kiss before they go back to back on the wood.
View attachment 700554

Two more that grew out of silhouette "doodles", playing around. A couple cruelly spread eagle together on a frame. The first one is nice and pure, just the figures displayed open and helpless. The second allows some interplay with other characters, he has his genitals examined by the woman on the left, while on the right a Roman functionary prepares to employ a multi tailed lash - ladies first?
View attachment 700553

View attachment 700552

I hope you like them, I've had fun doing them. They are clean and simple and effective, and obsessive me has less detail to fuss over allowing me to produce them quickly by my standards :D

Please acceppt my compliments for your impressive Art!!

Back
Top Bottom