Manipulations by Hammers

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Bobinder! Eventually I came back to the great Pussin !! Thank you very much for your comments. Following are 'Paint' brushes
I make primary use of :
- oil paint effect brush
- pastel brush
-thick marker brush
-'natural' pencil brush
- water color effect brush

I am not informed about your creed,but all the same I wish you a very very happy Easter time!!

Hello Bobinder! Eventually I came back to the great Pussin !! Thank you very much for your comments. Following are 'Paint' brushes
I make primary use of :
- oil paint effect brush
- pastel brush
-thick marker brush
-'natural' pencil brush
- water color effect brush

I am not informed about your creed,but all the same I wish you a very very happy Easter time!!
Thanks Hammers.
When I work in 'Paint', I almost always use a the pencil because it allows a gradual build up of colour and helps to give soft blending, where required, between the existing image and new overpainting. Repeated applications will provide solid colour and a hard edge if that is desired.

We each have our own preferences, and I think it is good that you are using a variety of techniques.
Please carry on, and Happy Easter to you too. :)

Very well done, Hammers! You are developing quite an artistic style, and your manips are technically good as well. The latest ones you have posted are splendid.

I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Thank you for appreciative comments and encouragement. I hope to carry on , availability of time and situations permitting.
Happy Easter to you

Top Bottom