Manipulations by Hammers

Go to CruxDreams.com
Public executions on market's day.jpg's day.jpg
A mass crux outside the Temple of Jupiter in the Forum of Pompeii! :)

Vesuvius rises threateningly in the background, and this scene only requires the eruption and ensuing panic to provide an illustration suitable for Velut Luna's 'Amica'.
Nice work, Hammers - figure scale, lighting and inserted shadows are all looking consistent here - well done!

And congratulations on identifying the Pompeii Forum reconstruction source, which I adapted for my recent 'Amica' manipulations! :D

vesuvioeluna-concept test 6 background.jpg

A mass crux outside the Temple of Jupiter in the Forum of Pompeii! :)

Vesuvius rises threateningly in the background, and this scene only requires the eruption and ensuing panic to provide an illustration suitable for Velut Luna's 'Amica'.
Nice work, Hammers - figure scale, lighting and inserted shadows are all looking consistent here - well done!

And congratulations on identifying the Pompeii Forum reconstruction source, which I adapted for my recent 'Amica' manipulations! :D

Hello Bobinder! Thank you for your kind comments. Actually Pompeii is one of my favourite subjects both under historical and cinematographical aspects.
Years ago I was in Pompeii and a vivid memory of that visit still resides in me. Couple of days ago I followed with interest the breaking news reporting the new finding at Pompeii of a fresco on a 'postribulum's' wall representing two fighting gladiators.

150821588-916b13ec-a76c-4214-b8c1-b2b352e3f4f7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom