Marbles in a Jar

Go to CruxDreams.com
At 06:49 a.m., a group of railroad security crew entered the corridor. They did not wear the ordinary duty uniforms, but a dark grey, heavier company jumpsuit, with lots of pockets, and a tool belt around their waist. Over their uniform, they wore a yellow fluorescent jacket. They were six, four men and two women. One of them, carrying a suitcase, entered the office of Mr. Sleeper. The others went to the coffee room and joined those already present for more chat among colleagues.

At 06:54 a.m., two more people entered. A woman in a more formal uniform of the railroad security, a grey skirt, a grey jacket with four golden stars above the breast pocket, flat shoes. A man in a railroad uniform, also rather high ranked, judging from the two golden stars above a bar on his jacket, and the number of stripes on his ornamented kepi. They too entered the office of the station security chief Mr. Sleeper.

At 06:59 a.m., the three visitors left the office of the station security chief Mr. Sleeper and went into another room further down the corridor.

At 07:00 a.m. sharp (punctuality is sacred for the railroad, remember!), Mr. Sleeper came out of his office and addressed Jenny and Gerald.
“Can you both come into my office please!?”

Nothing quite like building up the suspense, is there? :confused:

“Can you both come into my office please!?”

“Gerald! Stand up!”

Uh oh :eek:

Uh-oh!

It's her again! :eek:

:doh::facepalm:

Jenny and Gerald stood up and entered Mr. Sleeper’s office.
“Have a seat please!”
“Sit here, Gerald!”
“Can I have your ID, please?”
Jenny and Gerald handed over their ID.

“Once more, thank you for being in time! We appreciate punctuality and cooperation. We know it is not easy for you, the prospect for this day. We hope we can continue working together like this the rest of the day. We hate it ourselves to have to implement unnecessary force. At least you have saved us already from having to retrieve you from your home, as sometimes happens. It avoids extra efforts for the deployment of the local police either. Just let me, as a standard warning, tell you that, although our officers hate to implement force, they are well trained to cope with all kinds of situations very well. Whatever you would try, you will always be at the losing side. Do you understand?”
“Yes, I do!” Jenny answered calmly.
“Good! Meanwhile, I have registered your presence here. Here is the confirmation. It says you reported in good order today at 06:25 a.m. in our offices.”
“All right!”, Jenny said.
“So, my job in this operation is over then. I have to hand you over to the officials and the team. You probably have noticed their arrival. They are waiting for you in our meeting room. I just need… where is it? Right, here! The transfer form! Everything official here! The three P’s that make a railroad company run efficiently! Procedures, Punctuality and Paperwork! Solid paperwork!”
Mr. Sleeper took a huge metal office stamp, and, with a ‘whack’, put a stamp on the transfer from.
“So, what do we have here? The white copy is for me”, Mr. Sleeper said, while he pushed the stamp down with a ‘whack!’. “The red copy will be for you! You see, in railroad operations, the color red always means ‘danger’! The yellow copy will be for the security crew, the green one for the district archive, the blue one for the security headquarters archive…” (any time, the stamp came down with a ‘whack’). “And there is also a grey copy, actually no one knows what it is for, but it is still attached, in case someone would request it! Now, I will sign them!”
When he got finished, he picked up the copies and stood up.
“Follow me, please!?”
“Gerald! Stand up!”

They left the office and went to the meeting room, where the crew chief, the woman with the brass and the man with the kepi were waiting. They were sitting along the meeting table, and observed Jenny and Gerald with a scrutinizing look as they entered. Jenny felt as if she was going to do exams.

“Form nr. 852bis, Mr. Stoker!” Mr. Sleeper said.
Mr. Sleeper gave the white paper of the transfer form to the man with the fancy kepi, who counter-signed it, gave it back to Mr. Sleeper, and then accepted the coloured copies. Then, Mr. Sleeper handed over Jenny and Gerald’s ID.
“So, I present you :” Mr. Sleeper said to Jenny and Gerald.
“Chief Station Master-General Stoker, Head of the Railroad District Nr. 5, in which the offense had been committed.” (so, this was the man with the kepi!).
“Captain Whistle, District Head of the Railroad Police & Security of Railroad District Nr. 5, and acting attorney in this case.” (the woman with the four golden stars).
“First Chief-sergeant Wheeltapper, leader of the team.” (the man from the jumpsuit crew who carried a suitcase).
“They are yours now, Mister Stoker! Maybe I come along this afternoon after lunch to have a look at the site.”
“Wait a minute, Mr. Sleeper!” the sergeant said “we still need form 317, the dispatch document of the two local security officers you put at our disposal!”
“Right! I will arrange it immediately!”
“By the way, Mr. Sleeper!” Mr. Stoker added, “ I think we need the grey copy of form 852bis for our archive, not the yellow one, that will stay here!”
“Sorry, Sir, I change it immediately!”

Mr. Sleeper left the meeting room. Meanwhile, Chief Station Master General Stoker took the word.
“So, Mr. and Mrs. L., on behalf of the railroad company, I thank you for presenting yourself in time as requested. I will put a little word here about the purpose and sense of the program you will be subjected today. Our company is constantly struggling with the problem of illegal trespassing and railroad crossing, particularly because of the risk of accidents these offenses bring about. We are doing all efforts to reduce the accident rate, by persuasion, by taking site specific security measures, and unfortunately also by repressive action. We have been so fortunate to reduce the daily rate of three to five lethal accidents to less than three, but we have to continue our efforts. I know, our trains are unfortunately reputed to be one of the most efficient suicide instruments, and we will never be able to eradicate that risk entirely, because we cannot put fences between our tracks and the platforms. But the risk of track walkers and track crossers must be further reduced. Accidents bring about a lot of inconveniences. The train driver’s trauma. The efforts of the emergency services to collect mutilated body parts. The frightening experience of the onlookers and the travelers on the train. The delays it causes. Trains standing still behind the accident. Perturbations of traffic. People missing appointments, losing money while having to wait! Considering your case, you have argued that visibility is very good on the place you committed your offense. But we cannot draw a line therein! It all can work a thousand times, but then you are hurried, you are not cautious, you are used to the risk. You only look half, you underestimate an oncoming train’s speed, and bang! Or you take the risk at bad visibility! No, we cannot be lenient about this! That’s why you are here! Think about that later this day! Captain Whistle?”
“Thank for your introduction, Chief Station Master Stoker”, Mrs. Whistle said. “Concerning Chief Station Master General Stoker’s role, besides representing the railroad district, he will also be in charge for all strictly railroad matters during the operations. But obviously, you will have to obey orders from him, as well as from all other staff! Let that be clear! Me, as attorney on this case, will supervise the movements. The practical conduct of the procedure is in the hands of Sergeant Wheeltapper, and his team. You will be in their hands and they will instruct and process you properly! They are handpicked, skilled people, and, to comfort you, they all are certified paramedics, for in case! But they are authorized to use force too. Once more! Just behave obedient and cooperative. Operations start at 08:00 a.m. All must be set at 08:30 a.m. Sergeant Wheeltapper? They are yours!”

Sergeant Wheeltapper stood up.
“Well, as Captain Whistle just said, I look forward to a good cooperation. My team will do anything to keep things as smoothly as possible. Just do what you are asked to do, and no harm will happen to you. Follow me, please!”
Jenny considered asking some explanation, but she hesitated and followed Mr. Wheeltapper.

“Come, Gerald!”

(to be continued)

Just do what you are asked to do, and no harm will happen to you.

An intriguing story, and the above remark removes most of what I thought would happen!
683982-5ae25c39aac81192864c039cb9cb3902.jpg

Whatever it is, I'm confident Gerald will follow Jenny's orders, but what if they're separated..........?

Jenny and Gerald stood up and entered Mr. Sleeper’s office.
“Have a seat please!”
“Sit here, Gerald!”
“Can I have your ID, please?”
Jenny and Gerald handed over their ID.

“Once more, thank you for being in time! We appreciate punctuality and cooperation. We know it is not easy for you, the prospect for this day. We hope we can continue working together like this the rest of the day. We hate it ourselves to have to implement unnecessary force. At least you have saved us already from having to retrieve you from your home, as sometimes happens. It avoids extra efforts for the deployment of the local police either. Just let me, as a standard warning, tell you that, although our officers hate to implement force, they are well trained to cope with all kinds of situations very well. Whatever you would try, you will always be at the losing side. Do you understand?”
“Yes, I do!” Jenny answered calmly.
“Good! Meanwhile, I have registered your presence here. Here is the confirmation. It says you reported in good order today at 06:25 a.m. in our offices.”
“All right!”, Jenny said.
“So, my job in this operation is over then. I have to hand you over to the officials and the team. You probably have noticed their arrival. They are waiting for you in our meeting room. I just need… where is it? Right, here! The transfer form! Everything official here! The three P’s that make a railroad company run efficiently! Procedures, Punctuality and Paperwork! Solid paperwork!”
Mr. Sleeper took a huge metal office stamp, and, with a ‘whack’, put a stamp on the transfer from.
“So, what do we have here? The white copy is for me”, Mr. Sleeper said, while he pushed the stamp down with a ‘whack!’. “The red copy will be for you! You see, in railroad operations, the color red always means ‘danger’! The yellow copy will be for the security crew, the green one for the district archive, the blue one for the security headquarters archive…” (any time, the stamp came down with a ‘whack’). “And there is also a grey copy, actually no one knows what it is for, but it is still attached, in case someone would request it! Now, I will sign them!”
When he got finished, he picked up the copies and stood up.
“Follow me, please!?”
“Gerald! Stand up!”

They left the office and went to the meeting room, where the crew chief, the woman with the brass and the man with the kepi were waiting. They were sitting along the meeting table, and observed Jenny and Gerald with a scrutinizing look as they entered. Jenny felt as if she was going to do exams.

“Form nr. 852bis, Mr. Stoker!” Mr. Sleeper said.
Mr. Sleeper gave the white paper of the transfer form to the man with the fancy kepi, who counter-signed it, gave it back to Mr. Sleeper, and then accepted the coloured copies. Then, Mr. Sleeper handed over Jenny and Gerald’s ID.
“So, I present you :” Mr. Sleeper said to Jenny and Gerald.
“Chief Station Master-General Stoker, Head of the Railroad District Nr. 5, in which the offense had been committed.” (so, this was the man with the kepi!).
“Captain Whistle, District Head of the Railroad Police & Security of Railroad District Nr. 5, and acting attorney in this case.” (the woman with the four golden stars).
“First Chief-sergeant Wheeltapper, leader of the team.” (the man from the jumpsuit crew who carried a suitcase).
“They are yours now, Mister Stoker! Maybe I come along this afternoon after lunch to have a look at the site.”
“Wait a minute, Mr. Sleeper!” the sergeant said “we still need form 317, the dispatch document of the two local security officers you put at our disposal!”
“Right! I will arrange it immediately!”
“By the way, Mr. Sleeper!” Mr. Stoker added, “ I think we need the grey copy of form 852bis for our archive, not the yellow one, that will stay here!”
“Sorry, Sir, I change it immediately!”

Mr. Sleeper left the meeting room. Meanwhile, Chief Station Master General Stoker took the word.
“So, Mr. and Mrs. L., on behalf of the railroad company, I thank you for presenting yourself in time as requested. I will put a little word here about the purpose and sense of the program you will be subjected today. Our company is constantly struggling with the problem of illegal trespassing and railroad crossing, particularly because of the risk of accidents these offenses bring about. We are doing all efforts to reduce the accident rate, by persuasion, by taking site specific security measures, and unfortunately also by repressive action. We have been so fortunate to reduce the daily rate of three to five lethal accidents to less than three, but we have to continue our efforts. I know, our trains are unfortunately reputed to be one of the most efficient suicide instruments, and we will never be able to eradicate that risk entirely, because we cannot put fences between our tracks and the platforms. But the risk of track walkers and track crossers must be further reduced. Accidents bring about a lot of inconveniences. The train driver’s trauma. The efforts of the emergency services to collect mutilated body parts. The frightening experience of the onlookers and the travelers on the train. The delays it causes. Trains standing still behind the accident. Perturbations of traffic. People missing appointments, losing money while having to wait! Considering your case, you have argued that visibility is very good on the place you committed your offense. But we cannot draw a line therein! It all can work a thousand times, but then you are hurried, you are not cautious, you are used to the risk. You only look half, you underestimate an oncoming train’s speed, and bang! Or you take the risk at bad visibility! No, we cannot be lenient about this! That’s why you are here! Think about that later this day! Captain Whistle?”
“Thank for your introduction, Chief Station Master Stoker”, Mrs. Whistle said. “Concerning Chief Station Master General Stoker’s role, besides representing the railroad district, he will also be in charge for all strictly railroad matters during the operations. But obviously, you will have to obey orders from him, as well as from all other staff! Let that be clear! Me, as attorney on this case, will supervise the movements. The practical conduct of the procedure is in the hands of Sergeant Wheeltapper, and his team. You will be in their hands and they will instruct and process you properly! They are handpicked, skilled people, and, to comfort you, they all are certified paramedics, for in case! But they are authorized to use force too. Once more! Just behave obedient and cooperative. Operations start at 08:00 a.m. All must be set at 08:30 a.m. Sergeant Wheeltapper? They are yours!”

Sergeant Wheeltapper stood up.
“Well, as Captain Whistle just said, I look forward to a good cooperation. My team will do anything to keep things as smoothly as possible. Just do what you are asked to do, and no harm will happen to you. Follow me, please!”
Jenny considered asking some explanation, but she hesitated and followed Mr. Wheeltapper.

“Come, Gerald!”

(to be continued)

This just gets better and better. Very witty. I love the surnames. :clapping:

Outside the meeting room, Jenny and Gerald were awaited by Sergeant Wheeltapper’s team, and the two security officers that had taken a chat in the coffee room. One of them handed over the dispatch form (yellow and blue copy) to Sergeant Wheeltapper, regulating transport vehicles.

“You two! Drive to the site, put on a perimeter and keep an eye on the place. Chief Station Master General Stoker will accompany you for monitoring the train traffic and the people on the platforms. If something is not all right, call me immediately!”
“Yes Sir!”
“You two : this way!”
Jenny and Gerald were brought to the very end of the corridor, past the coffee room.
“Get in here!”
“Gerald! Go!”

It was a small room. There was a small table in the corner, and four metal wardrobe lockers, in railroad grey. Sergeant Wheeltapper and two of his team went in.
“Can you empty your pockets now and, you, Ma’am, put the content of your handbag on the table too please?”
Sergeant Wheeltapper checked the content, took a box out of one of the lockers and put everything in it.
“Except for the bottles of water, the cookies, and this flask, we will put everything behind a lock!”

The sergeant put their possession away behind a lock.
“Good! Now, we leave you here, and you have two minutes to put off your clothes. Everything! Naked! You can hang your clothes in one of the wardrobe lockers. We leave you here to give you some privacy, but in case of disobedience, you shall have to strip under supervision of team members. They have the authority to undress you forcedly if necessary! We shall wait outside. Knock at the door when you are ready, then stand facing this wall, next to each other, hands in your neck! Right!?”

The sergeant and his men left the room, leaving it for Jenny and Gerald to undress.
“You heard it, Gerald, take it all off!” Jenny said, while she took out her jacket.
“They could have put a milk glass cover over the window! The neighbors at the opposite site of the square can simply look inside!”
“I would not bother too much about being looked at here, Gerald. There is more to come later today, so it is not the moment to be shy. Now start undressing, will you, I have no intention to be uncooperative, and neither should you!?” She took out her boots and put them into the locker.
“I still think….”
“Gerald, don’t think! Just do what they say. It will make it all easier for us!”. Jenny unbuttoned her blouse and took it off.
“All right..!” Gerald said and started to take off his clothes.
“By the way, Gerald, you have not yet said anything about my hair!” She stepped out of her miniskirt.
“Do not tell me, you just went to the hairdresser for…this?”
“I already had postponed it two weeks! I like to look good! Yesterday I had the opportunity! Just tell me! Do you like it or not, my balayage!?” She stepped out of her thighs.
“Yes, it is beautiful, but what does ‘balayage’ mean?”
“It is cut with a colour brushing and washing, Gerald. The hairlocks get a different colour tint. Now could you please unclip my bra? Thank you!”
“I hope something will be left of that… balayage this evening. I …”
“Gerald, it is guaranteed weather proof for a while!” Jenny took off her panties. All naked, her hands in her waist, she watched Gerald pulling out his trousers and underpants. They quickly arranged their clothes into the wardrobe locker.
“Against the wall, Gerald, I will knock at the door!”
Gerald faced the wall as instructed. Jenny stood next to him.
“Gerald, one more thing, first! Why did you turn away from me when you took out your pants?” she half whispered.
“Jenny, knock at the door will you?”
“And why are you not excited to see me naked, Gerald?”
“Jenny! I am very nervous about what will happen to us! Aren’t you then?”
“Are you afraid, Gerald? You are not going to let me down, I hope!?”
“I said ‘nervous’, not ‘afraid’! This is not to be a pleasant day in the countryside! Now knock at that door will you? You said I should cooperate, and now you…!”
“Gerald! It is not the moment to behave contrary! I am nervous and anxious too, Gerald, do not worry! I am a normal human being! But I had expected you would at least notice my balayage, and show more interest in me! You clearly don’t fancy me anymore!”
“But…!”
“Gerald, please stop bickering!”
“I am not bickering, you started it…!”
“Gerald! Your arguing disappoints me!”
Jenny knocked at the door and, with a stubborn look, faced the wall, next to Gerald.
“Hands in your neck, Gerald!”

(to be continued)

Sergeant Wheeltapper entered the room, accompanied by a male and a female team member, who took position behind Gerald and Jenny respectively.
“That looks good! Turn around please!”
Jenny and Gerald faced their guards, who inspected them briefly.
“Looks all right either! Face again the wall, bend forward, hands against the wall. Spread your legs!”
The guards inspected the inside of Jenny and Gerald’s legs with a LED light inspection mirror and searched their cavities.
“Good! Back to the ‘hands in the neck’ position! Here is the sun cream factor 50 you brought with. You have two minutes to rub yourselves in. When you have finished, the same as before : knock at the door, face wall, hands in the neck!”

“All right, Gerald, let’s start with it! Here is some!”
“I still don’t get you! We are not going to rest on the beach! We are to be…!”
“Gerald, I said : just do what they ask! I know we are facing some hard times, next hours! There is no way to escape! We must go through it. So why making it harder than necessary!? Here is some more sun milk! You heard! These people with treat us correctly and professionally, as long as we cooperate! Do you really want to be shouted or snarled at, or get treated violently!?”
“No, not that!”
“Then just cooperate! And do me a favour, Gerald! When it becomes serious, do not become rebellious, will you?”
“Why should I?”
“I am married long enough with you! I know you very well! Do not disappoint me, Gerald! Do not leave me on my own, by getting rebellious. Wait, I shall rub your back!”
“Good!”
“Gerald! Promise me, not to let me down!?”
“All right! I promise!”
“Thanks Gerald, now rub my back will you!?”
“OK!”
“We shall have to be strong enough, Gerald! I know too it will be physically though and humiliating! I even do not dare thinking about the aftermath! Lower, Gerald! …. Gerald!? Not there, will you! Gerald!? What is that!? Are you…!?”
“Sure, I am! Let’s do it here, on the table! Quickly!”
“Gerald! No!”
“Come on, Jenny, it may take away the stress and fear!”
“Gerald, I said NO! Not here, not now!” She turned around, shook off his hands on her body and faced him!
“But a while ago here, you complained I did not get excited by you!?”
“Gerald! Save your energy! You shall need it the coming hours! Are you finished rubbing my back? Then face the wall! I will knock just as I finished my rubbing my thighs!”

Jenny put the sun milk back on the table.
“Gerald! Get that thing of you down again before they enter! This is embarrassing! Do not let me down I just asked, and all you can think of is to get horny and produce the hardest, biggest and longest erection in years! The first erection in months anyway, and you do it right here and right now!”

Outside, the crew was ticking at the door. Finally, Jenny went to the door and knocked on it. Then she took position next to Gerald.
“Hands in your neck, Gerald! And do something about it!?”

Sergeant Wheeltapper entered again.
“Finished? Good! Take on this cover!”
The ‘cover’ was a gown made of a potato bag-like fabric. It had openings for arms, and closed at the back. Jenny took them and passed one quickly to Gerald, anxiously hoping he would put it on quickly, so his erection would remain concealed. She took on hers and closed it by a button around her neck. Gerald did the same.
“We shall bind the straps at the back!” The guards tightened the straps, but Jenny felt that the gown did not close tightly, and she noticed the openings showing Gerald’s naked back down from the neck.
“Here are some slippers to put on!” Sergeant Wheeltapper said. “Now just a few questions! You have eaten this morning, but not too heavily, I presume?”
“Biscuits with marmalade and coffee!”
“Good! You can eat the biscuits you brought with, and drink the water! I urge you to do so, for you will have nothing to eat or drink the next hours. We still have ten minutes. Before we leave, you can go to the bathroom for a last time.”

(to be continued)

“I am married long enough with you! I know you very well! Do not disappoint me, Gerald! Do not leave me on my own, by getting rebellious. Wait, I shall rub your back!”
Madiosi-2019-078-Marble05b.jpg
“Good!”

-----

“Gerald! Get that thing of you down again before they enter! This is embarrassing! Do not let me down I just asked, and all you can think of is to get horny and produce the hardest, biggest and longest erection in years! The first erection in months anyway, and you do it right here and right now!”
Madiosi-2019-078-Marble05a.jpg

It was 07:40 am. Jenny and Gerald stood in the corridor, waiting to be brought away, accompanied by Sergeant Wheeltapper and his team. They were dressed only in the potato bag gown with a split at the back, the slippers. The gowns came just halfway Gerald and Jenny’s thighs.
“We are the Flintstones now!”
“Gerald! Behave yourself, will you!?”

One measure : they had to be cuffed on the back as a mandatory procedure. They descended the stairs and left the station building by the service door leading to platform one… which was crowded with people now, since the rush hour was at its peak. Escorted by the security team, Jenny and Gerald were guided along the platform (hoping no one would recognize them). Finally, they reached the front of the station building, where they just had to cross the sidewalk and were led into a van. Surrounded by Sergeant Wheeltapper’s team, they immediately departed.

It was a busy place, the van arrived at. Such operations require some mobilization. There was a van from the railroad company, with four railroad workers, dressed in a yellow overall. They were at the disposal of Chief Station Master General Stoker, or to give Sergeant Wheeltapper’s team a helping hand if needed. The two railroad security officers kept an eye on the public order on the railroad premises. Additionally, two police officers of the municipal police guarded public security. Before entering the terrain, the van carrying Jenny and Gerald had to wait for the departure of a truck of the railroad company, which had just, with assistance of the four workmen, deposited two collapsible frames…

Finally, the way was free. The van parked. Sergeant Wheeltapper, who had been sitting in front, next to the driver, stepped out and opened the side door of the van. Joined by Captain Whistle, he looked inside. Looked at Jenny and Gerald, sitting on a bench, separated from each other by one of his crew, dressed in their ‘potato bags’, and sitting uncomfortably bent forward due to their hands cuffed on the back.

“All the equipment is here, as you can see!”
“Thanks, Sergeant! Is everything ready?”
“The workmen just have to prepare the generator!”, Chief Station Master General Stoker, who had joined them, said. “I am sorry for the delay, but the truck was in an unexpected traffic jam.”
“We keep them inside for a few more minutes! We still can be ready at 09:00 a.m.” Sergeant Wheeltapper said.

Jenny’s stomach had turned. From what she had seen from inside, it had become clear to her that they were on the parking area, next to their local station. It would all happen in their own village, not at a neutral, enclosed place. Logic, from the viewpoint that the offense had been committed right there. But she had not considered it, to get… in front of acquaintances, neighbours, villagers…family. The next minutes, she sat trembling, her mind agitated, sweating. Gerald? Had he seen it too? She avoided his looks.

Jenny got nervous! On one hand, she was getting impatient by the false feeling that ‘as yet things are bearable’, knowing that the worst was still to come. She wanted it to start as soon as possible! On the other hand, her fear grew. Her fear of pain. Of humiliation. She felt her self-confidence being undermined. Maybe Gerald’s worries in the station had been more justified than her nonchalant attitude. What would Gerald be thinking about now? Meanwhile the raw fabric of the gown irritated her skin more and more. She felt uncomfortable by bending forward all the time due to the handcuffs on her back. She wanted to get out of the van, and have it all started and be over as soon as possible. Most of all, she simply wanted to go home!

The side door was opened again. Sergeant Wheeltapper stood in the door.

“We get started! Come out team! You two! If you wish to say something to each other, do it now, because then, we will take you apart!”
The team stepped out, leaving Jenny and Gerald alone for a moment.
“Gerald, I…”
“Do not worry, Jenny, I can handle it!”
“Gerald! Did you see where we are?”
“I did! This was not what I expected! Why didn't you stop me, Gerald, when I proposed to walk over the tracks?"
"Because you..!
“Gerald! It's not the moment to discuss that! We have no choice, I am afraid! Please, Gerald, don’t let me down!”
“What makes you think I would?”
“Let’s go now, Gerald! Come!”

(to be continued)

The next minutes, she sat trembling, her mind agitated, sweating. Gerald? Had he seen it too?
I can hardly wait to find out what she saw.

Why didn't you stop me, Gerald, when I proposed to walk over the tracks?"
"Because you..!
“Gerald! It's not the moment to discuss that! We have no choice, I am afraid! Please, Gerald, don’t let me down!”
“What makes you think I would?”
Fascinating. :popcorn::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom