Marbles in a Jar

Go to CruxDreams.com
her little fantasy about track trespassers

No wonder the trains run on time, and the stations are staffed-----fantasy.

This one really got me going Loxuru, and I never saw that ending coming. But if Jenny treats Gerald IRL as she does in her musings, I fear he's too preoccupied with following orders to notice her changes, which will annoy her, and her fantasies will develop even further till he's writhing naked nailed................

No wonder the trains run on time, and the stations are staffed-----fantasy.
:D:D

But if Jenny treats Gerald IRL as she does in her musings, I fear he's too preoccupied with following orders to notice her changes, which will annoy her, and her fantasies will develop even further till he's writhing naked nailed................
Another interesting follow-up of the story!:icon_writing:

It would empty the whole jar in one move!:devil:

And does Gerald realize what a Lucky bastard he is with his Jenny!:nusee:

Madiosi-2019-085-Marble09.jpg
Loaded with her purchases, and proud about her balayage, Jenny took the train home. On the train, she encountered Christine. Christine, who, of course, had already noticed Jenny’s restyling, and who adored her new haircut. Gerald would better take an example from Christine!

Madiosi-2019-086-Marble09a.jpg
Jenny followed her. She looked forward whether there was railroad staff around, since crossing the tracks was punishable with a fine. She then recalled her little fantasy about track trespassers, who, being caught would get a public humiliation. She and Gerald! During the long waiting in front of the dressing table at the hairdresser’s, Jenny had played herself in detail, in her head, that exciting story. She had no idea where these fantasies came from, or what they meant. She simply enjoyed them for killing time.

View attachment 687515

The proposed, public punishment sounded scary, humiliating and exhaustive. But Mrs. Whistle had made them clear that thousands of people had already been subjected to it, while most of them had chosen for it when the option had been given.

View attachment 687516 second draft
View attachment 687525
Loaded with her purchases, and proud about her balayage, Jenny took the train home. On the train, she encountered Christine. Christine, who, of course, had already noticed Jenny’s restyling, and who adored her new haircut. Gerald would better take an example from Christine!
View attachment 687526
Jenny followed her. She looked forward whether there was railroad staff around, since crossing the tracks was punishable with a fine. She then recalled her little fantasy about track trespassers, who, being caught would get a public humiliation. She and Gerald! During the long waiting in front of the dressing table at the hairdresser’s, Jenny had played herself in detail, in her head, that exciting story. She had no idea where these fantasies came from, or what they meant. She simply enjoyed them for killing time.

Nice work, Madi :)

Back
Top Bottom