Marcella Gets Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Marcella is looking at Crux Forums when she comes across a post of Tree’s where she finds a Tree post of a woman tagged and crucified!

Oh shit, this is such a mind fuck! The poor bitch doesn't know why she's crucified?
Why? When was she tagged? She's just suffering for no reason! I love the idea of tagging women condemned to be crucified. Like we're cattle headed for slaughter. Very dark and horrifying! You could tag our ears, you know. Or something around our necks. But the pussy tag makes it so much more personal and erotic.

Great idea!

-Marcella

Marcella answers her door and a courier hands her a package and she signs for it. She sits at her desk wondering what could be so important that it would be delivered New Year's Day but it might be a late Christmas present. Inside she finds what looks like a jewelry box and a note. She starts to read the note that opens with 'Please open the box first'. She shrugs and picks up the box finding it surprisingly heavy for its size. She opens it and finds a strange looking tag that reads 'Marcella 20170621'.

tag marcella.jpg

She continues to read the note:
You have been selected to be crucified for the 2017 Summer Solstice Festival. You must come to THT tagging center by Friday, January 6, 2017 at the location listed below. Failure to appear will be cause for arrest and incarceration until your crucifixion date...

bbq 002.jpg

A jewelry box? How exciting! I love getting expensive presents.

It must be from Sven, I was thinking to myself. We had had so much fun on Christmas! We fucked ourselves silly for two days. But then I didn’t hear from him for almost a week, though, and had decided to write him off as just another asshole. But here was this lovely jewelry box. It had to be from Sven, it had to be! Oh, he had decided to take our relationship to the next step: buying jewelry for me!

It has to be from Sven! I couldn’t wait to open it!

What’s this? A tag with my name? It's kind of heavy! What the fuck am I supposed to do with it? Wear it around my neck? There's no chain. Could this be from Sven? I read the note:

You have been selected to be crucified for the 2017 Summer Solstice Festival. You must come to THT tagging center by Friday, January 6, 2017 at the location listed below. Failure to appear will be cause for arrest and incarceration until your crucifixion date...

What the fuck is going on here? Some joke? Some sick joke? I'm not showing up for no tagging, that's for sure!

Who the fuck selected me for crucifixion? And by what authority? For what crime? I haven’t done anything that could get me crucified! I haven’t!!!!!

Now I feel sick, and very scared. The Summer Solstice Festival? Me? But, but that's only 6 months from now! And I’ve been a good girl! I don’t deserve this! Good girls aren’t crucified at the solstice!

There must be some mistake.

Oh shit! I think this could be bad, very fucking bad!upload_2017-1-2_16-37-13.png

-Marcella

Tree

The parts in color have been written by others than Tree... In this case all by Marcella

Marcella is looking at Crux Forums when she comes across a post of Tree’s where she finds a Tree post of a woman tagged and crucified!

Oh shit, this is such a mind fuck! The poor bitch doesn't know why she's crucified?
Why? When was she tagged? She's just suffering for no reason! I love the idea of tagging women condemned to be crucified. Like we're cattle headed for slaughter. Very dark and horrifying! You could tag our ears, you know. Or something around our necks. But the pussy tag makes it so much more personal and erotic.

Great idea!

-Marcella

Marcella answers her door and a courier hands her a package and she signs for it. She sits at her desk wondering what could be so important that it would be delivered New Year's Day but it might be a late Christmas present. Inside she finds what looks like a jewelry box and a note. She starts to read the note that opens with 'Please open the box first'. She shrugs and picks up the box finding it surprisingly heavy for its size. She opens it and finds a strange looking tag that reads 'Marcella 20170621'.

View attachment 448142

She continues to read the note:

View attachment 448144

A jewelry box? How exciting! I love getting expensive presents.

It must be from Sven, I was thinking to myself. We had had so much fun on Christmas! We fucked ourselves silly for two days. But then I didn’t hear from him for almost a week, though, and had decided to write him off as just another asshole. But here was this lovely jewelry box. It had to be from Sven, it had to be! Oh, he had decided to take our relationship to the next step: buying jewelry for me!

It has to be from Sven! I couldn’t wait to open it!

What’s this? A tag with my name? It's kind of heavy! What the fuck am I supposed to do with it? Wear it around my neck? There's no chain. Could this be from Sven? I read the note:

What the fuck is going on here? Some joke? Some sick joke? I'm not showing up for no tagging, that's for sure!

Who the fuck selected me for crucifixion? And by what authority? For what crime? I haven’t done anything that could get me crucified! I haven’t!!!!!

Now I feel sick, and very scared. The Summer Solstice Festival? Me? But, but that's only 6 months from now! And I’ve been a good girl! I don’t deserve this! Good girls aren’t crucified at the solstice!

There must be some mistake.

Oh shit! I think this could be bad, very fucking bad!View attachment 448141

-Marcella

Tree

The parts in color have been written by others than Tree... In this case all by Marcella
So who is Sven? :rolleyes:

Oh shit! I think this could be bad, very fucking bad!
upload_2017-1-2_16-37-13-png.448141

Oh, that will be a so well great moment for you, Marcella ! You will join the very closed club of "tagged" woman in CF : only Eul, Me and Roxie ...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Marcella calls Eul in a near panic! As Eul answers her phone Marcella doesn’t even say who she is and screams “My god, Eul, they want to tag and crucify me!”

Now, pull yourself together Marcella, think calmly! What are you going to wear when you report for tagging? I'd suggest (from my own experience upload_2017-1-2_18-49-11.png) your lightest, silkiest briefs- you won't want anything tight when you've been pierced and had that thing fitted- and a skirt, not pants. Bear in mind you may bleed, a pad might be a wise precaution.

Marcella replies “Pierced? Pierced where? Why would I need a pad? I don't even use pads. Wait! Oh no! Not there! Not fucking there!!!!”

Marcella hangs up and calls Messa.

“Marcella, if I remember well, we're only three cruxgirls (or perhaps five : Barb and Siss ?) being tagged : Eulalia, me and Roxie ...
Dont be afraid, it's not so much suffering if it's quickly done ... not at all similar to the nails in our bodies during the crucifixion !upload_2017-1-2_18-49-11.pngBe calm, Tree is a professional and he knows to care of his "customers".

I’m not a damn customer, Messa! They are going to crucify me” I scream.

-Marcella

“Oh, I hope there are tickets left” Messa replies…

Tree

“Oh, I hope there are tickets left” Messa replies…

Marcella reacts:

"Messa! What the fuck! You'd come to watch me get crucified? How, - how could you?"

I hung up! I was shocked and hurt over Messa's apparent lack of concern for my welfare. She wanted to get a ticket! She was hoping to get a ticket! To watch me die nailed to a cross!

"What a bitch!" I screamed. Surely my other friends won't feel the same way!:rolleyes:

And Eulalia! Talking about my upcoming ordeal so, -- so breezily! Like it was no big thing! Shit, I was going to get pierced on my,- my pussy lips! By strangers, and against my will! That's what it sounded like to me. And that's a big fucking deal if I don't want a genital piercing! Which I don't. (Well, at least in this case!:p)

Was that big tag really supposed to hang from my pussy lip? No, no . . . that can't be right. Eul's just fucking with me!

I'm sure my reporting to the THT tagging center is just administrative. "Tagging" probably means signing some paperwork, or some shit like that. Yeah, that's it. Eul's fucking with me, that's all.

I'll get myself a good lawyer and get to the bottom of this! Girls like me don't get crucified. Not in this country!

Marcella reacts:

"Messa! What the fuck! You'd come to watch me get crucified? How, - how could you?"

I hung up! I was shocked and hurt over Messa's apparent lack of concern for my welfare. She wanted to get a ticket! She was hoping to get a ticket! To watch me die nailed to a cross!

"What a bitch!" I screamed. Surely my other friends won't feel the same way!:rolleyes:

And Eulalia! Talking about my upcoming ordeal so, -- so breezily! Like it was no big thing! Shit, I was going to get pierced on my,- my pussy lips! By strangers, and against my will! That's what it sounded like to me. And that's a big fucking deal if I don't want a genital piercing! Which I don't. (Well, at least in this case!:p)

Was that big tag really supposed to hang from my pussy lip? No, no . . . that can't be right. Eul's just fucking with me!

I'm sure my reporting to the THT tagging center is just administrative. "Tagging" probably means signing some paperwork, or some shit like that. Yeah, that's it. Eul's fucking with me, that's all.

I'll get myself a good lawyer and get to the bottom of this! Girls like me don't get crucified. Not in this country!

"I don't think Marcella understands the peril she is in" Barb says to me.

"She'll figure it out soon enough" I tell her.

tree god.jpg

"Tree, you were kidding about have me tagged, weren't you?"

I don't answer Barb...

Tree

"Tree, you were kidding about have me tagged, weren't you?"

girls6.jpg Well I certainly hope you were kidding ... I pride myself in being one of the few "untagged" CF girls ... Stop looking at me like that down there!!!! Be nice now, or I won't suntan on your deck anymore.!

Back
Top Bottom