Marcella Gets Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
ask Messa ... she'll tell you. She's a pro.

Do you think so ? Really ? Oh, I know , what more erotic than a naked woman nailed to a cross ?!
But for men ! Not for us, poor women submitted to the merciless rule of CF !
Dont blame Tree : he's only the executionner , he didn't decide of our torture ...

... and see me : not enough happy to sell my Premium Crucifixion Wood , I'm caught to my own trap !

Nailed to one of my own crosses !!!:eek::eek:

If it was not horrible , I could laugh about that !!!

... but am I not wonderfully happy to live this pain in front of the world ? I'm wondering ...:confused:
I love to play the
STAR !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 460711 Of course you want it to be, Marcie ... ask Messa ... she'll tell you. She's a pro. The sooner you get this straight, Marcie, the better off your life on CF will be.

Six months ago I was a young woman with a good job, a boyfriend who loved me, friends, a future! Such promises! I wanted a family - lots of kids. And to die in bed at an old age surrounded by loved ones.

But no!!! Fucking Tree had me tagged and my life went to shit! JUST SHIT! Like that! And I was filled with fear, horror and utter dread for what would happen to me. Crucifixion! For what? What the fuck did I ever do? Nothing explained! Ever! Just pain and utter degradation.

But that damn tag! It changed me. Whatever the horror and dread I had for my fate, to be nailed to a cross in front of a crowd of curious, dirty-minded spectators, the tag turned it into horror erotica for me. I was seduced by it! It made me unquenchably horny, a slut, a ravenous cunt no man could satisfy for long!

Even now, on my cross, naked and humiliated, the desire burns thr0ugh my agony as I hang.

What has become of me? What am I? I know the answer to that!

I am just a crux-bitch, a condemned cunt!

Damn you Tree! The pain is just too much . . . too fucking much . . . damn you!!!!

No, no, no . . .NO! I'm forgetting the pleasure . . . my tag, a part of me, dangling from my pussy, between my legs. Always there, filling me with such desire!

No!

Thank you Tree! Thank you . . . for the rules, whatever the hell they are!

(Who is behind all this? Who does Tree report to? Will I ever know?)[/QUOTE]
Tree would tell you but he doesn't remember who if anyone he reports to...:confused:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...hqEcIagurNW0joWdLwaq3g&bvm=bv.146094739,d.amc

I wish I could...

Wake, reaching for yesterday
Up, washing the sleep away
My mind, full of the games you play all the time
I, roll up a cigarette
Sit down, trying hard to forget
Your face, when you turned and left me again
It's not a game
Seeing your face on the wall, when it's only in a frame
It's not the same
Sleeping without you at night, not knowing if I will again
Magic mirror shines
Memories of yesterday
You wouldn't go and you couldn't stay
Deceitfully blind
To you wanting your way
Where will you go, where will you stay
Where will you stay
You wouldn't say
You wouldn't say
You've gone away
Can't help feeling sad but then I'm glad
You'll realize your heartaches today
I see your eyes
Yes the eyes that used to shine with secret tears
You know you always used to cry
I'll wait…

-the empty bed

June 21, 2017 well past dusk… The mound is eerily lit by the full moon (Tree takes writer’s liberties here… there would be just a sliver of moon that day…) above and oily smudge pots left behind druids.

“What are they doing down there” Marcella askes.

Messa looks down the mound and says “It looks like they are going to fricassee a virgin at the stake.

ca 050.jpg

Barb scoffs saying “You know who’s writing the thread. Do you really think she still a virgin?”

ca 052.jpg

A closer view of the woman soon to be sacrificed confirms what Barb said as she has cum oozing every orifice a cock would fit in!

sacrific 041 a.jpg

She seems a rather willing sacrifice as she is bound to the stake.

bats 12.jpg

In reality the woman is so sedated it’s a miracle she could even walk!

At midnight the druids begin chant in what seems like a made-up language. At 12:30 AM (0030) chains replace the ropes. The woman is becoming more aware of what is happening and while most of the druids are still chanting their crap as she feels the chains wrap her body she weeps “You can’t do this to me!”

The druids ignore her cries and she is quickly fastened the stake with chains that would insure she stays at the stake as she is burned! Just before 1 AM the druid high priest raises his hands. The chanting stops and he bellows “Burn the sacrificial lamb!”

A group of druid priests circle the pyre and simultaneously toss their torches onto the pile the woman stands upon! The adrenaline rush clears her head and at first she begs for them not to burn her but as the fire begins to char her legs she screams “SOMEONE SAVE ME!”

bats 012.jpg

Don’t count on that happening I think.

jjb116 b.jpg

-Marcella

June 21, 2017 well past dusk… The mound is eerily lit by the full moon (Tree takes writer’s liberties here… there would be just a sliver of moon that day…) above and oily smudge pots left behind druids.

“What are they doing down there” Marcella askes.

Messa looks down the mound and says “It looks like they are going to fricassee a virgin at the stake.

View attachment 460824

Barb scoffs saying “You know who’s writing the thread. Do you really think she still a virgin?”

View attachment 460825

A closer view of the woman soon to be sacrificed confirms what Barb said as she has cum oozing every orifice a cock would fit in!

View attachment 460828

She seems a rather willing sacrifice as she is bound to the stake.

View attachment 460827

In reality the woman is so sedated it’s a miracle she could even walk!

At midnight the druids begin chant in what seems like a made-up language. At 12:30 AM (0030) chains replace the ropes. The woman is becoming more aware of what is happening and while most of the druids are still chanting their crap as she feels the chains wrap her body she weeps “You can’t do this to me!”

The druids ignore her cries and she is quickly fastened the stake with chains that would insure she stays at the stake as she is burned! Just before 1 AM the druid high priest raises his hands. The chanting stops and he bellows “Burn the sacrificial lamb!”

A group of druid priests circle the pyre and simultaneously toss their torches onto the pile the woman stands upon! The adrenaline rush clears her head and at first she begs for them not to burn her but as the fire begins to char her legs she screams “SOMEONE SAVE ME!”

View attachment 460826

Don’t count on that happening I think.

View attachment 460829

-Marcella

What the hell is going on? Yesterday I would have gladly traded being burned alive than be crucified. But now, after all this time on the cross, I just have to see this through to the end.

For whatever reason, I was crucified along with Barb and Messa. The pain is no less fierce now than when I was first elevated. In fact, it's worse -- far worse -- because of my exhaustion and the horrible physiological as well as psychological stresses placed on my body and mind.

If this is for something -- fine. If this is for nothing -- well, fine too. I'm beyond caring. I've placed my suffering in the hands of fate. Whatever. Nothing matters now except to see this to the end, the final act. I luxuriate in the fierce agony rushing through me, in the utter erotic sensations that define being a tagged, naked, crucified, condemned cunt mean.

I stretch, pull myself up, my tits pulled high on my heaving chest as I arch my back and reach for the night sky.

The smell of charred human flesh assaults my senses. (Somehow, I thought I'd find it repellent, but it's not.)

I give myself to the universe! For whatever the fuck it is worth!

Bring the pain!!!

ca 052.jpg Barb scoffs a lot while nailed to French Premium and forced to listen to Tree for hours on end ... I think he must have liked to play with matches as a little kid. Ohhhhh, at least we have a nice moon tonight. It's not a full "Admi moon" I hope!

my tits pulled high on my heaving chest as I arch my back and reach for the night sky...
...I give myself to the universe! For whatever the fuck it is worth!

Bring the pain!!!

At least , she has understood the hidden side of the crucifixion ! Mmmmmmmmm !:rolleyes:

These druids are the hell ! How they could do that ?!:eek:

At least , she has understood the hidden side of the crucifixion ! Mmmmmmmmm !:rolleyes:

These druids are the hell ! How they could do that ?!:eek:
I don't know... but they did come up with the cash (I do not take checks or credit cards!!!) to cover your very professional THT Inc. crucifixions though I doubt the could have covered the cost of three Messaline's Premium French Crucifixion Wood crosses if you hadn't donated them!

Thursday, June 22, 2017, 0900…

The humidity that has tortured Marcella, Barb, and Messa as they hung from their crosses finally threatens strong thunderstorms. Gunner climbs a ladder leaning against the back of first Messa’s cross then Barb’s and after Bull pulls the spike from their feet. Gunner rips the spikes from their wrists and after Bull catches them he hands they women to Tree who carries them to the waiting ambulances.

As the first bolt of lightning flashes streaks across the sky Bull hands Marcella to Tree. Weakly she says “I’m not dead, am I?”

“No you aren’t dead” Tree says.

“But…”

“These droids only rented the site until noon today and it has to be left as they rented it” Tree explains as he carries her to third ambulance.

EUL TAKEN DOWN 2 f.jpg

“So I am not dying on the cross?”

“No, Marcella, not this time. Just don’t join a rebellion” Tree says.

“I want to keep my tag and my cross.”

“Done” Tree replies.

The three ambulances goes to underground undisclosed location when Mr. Wu and Madame Wu have set up a state of the art private hospital to treat the women.

tree's secret bunker.jpg

So it’s all over but the epilogue…

Tree

Thursday, June 22, 2017, 0900…

The humidity that has tortured Marcella, Barb, and Messa as they hung from their crosses finally threatens strong thunderstorms. Gunner climbs a ladder leaning against the back of first Messa’s cross then Barb’s and after Bull pulls the spike from their feet. Gunner rips the spikes from their wrists and after Bull catches them he hands they women to Tree who carries them to the waiting ambulances.

As the first bolt of lightning flashes streaks across the sky Bull hands Marcella to Tree. Weakly she says “I’m not dead, am I?”

“No you aren’t dead” Tree says.

“But…”

“These droids only rented the site until noon today and it has to be left as they rented it” Tree explains as he carries her to third ambulance.

View attachment 460897

“No, Marcella, not this time. Just don’t join a rebellion” Tree says.

“I want to keep my tag and my cross.”

“Done” Tree replies.

The three ambulances goes to underground undisclosed location when Mr. Wu and Madame Wu have set up a state of the art private hospital to treat the women.

View attachment 460898

Tree

I saw it through . . . to the end . . . well, not the END, but the end of this part.

What's to come for me?

The three ambulances goes to underground undisclosed location when Mr. Wu and Madame Wu have set up a state of the art private hospital...

AMBULANCES!? YOU'RE GOING ALL SOFT. :rolleyes:
grim-reaper-1-622x415.jpg
NICE JOB. A FINE STORY.:beer::beer:
I'LL SEE YOU LADIES AROUND.:devil:

I saw it through . . . to the end . . . well, not the END, but the end of this part.

What's to come for me?
That is what 'epilogues' are for...

Yes, I can understand that , but, somewhere, we get some little frustration ... I was dreaming to surpass my record (36 crucifixion'hours !)...

Mmmm, she loves that now !!!:rolleyes::clapping:

Perhaps sooner than you think!!!

...and apologies to Jolly... I know this grim reaper was looking forward to a date with these lovely ladies:eek::eek::eek:

The three women recovered fairly quickly from their crucifixions. Barb secured the rights to the RR Entertainment Video of their crucifixions and would use it during her lectures on ‘Judicial Executions through the Ages’ at the University of the Virgin Martyrs in the blue state.

Sven crawled back to Marcella but she would have nothing to do with the cad and now dates a wealthy playboy and spends much of her with him in Monaco or on his yacht. She has done risqué photo shoots for numerous magazines including Paris Match, Vanity Fair, and others.

owp 249.jpg

Messaline returned to France and her beloved Judith.

Barb and Marcella joined Messa’s lucrative career modeling for Nailus Martyrs. With all three recovered (and Barb taking a sabbatical for the fall semester) they would do the fall Anjou'calvaries Tour together.

They would do a photo shoot for Nailus Martyrs crucified nailed to their crosses again for the 2016 Christmas catalog. Barb and Marcella didn’t read the fine print since Messa had arranged it. It wasn’t until after their crosses were raised did they find they would be crucified for a full 48 hours because Messa wanted to break her old record of 36 hours! None the less they all survived and the photo shoot went quite well.

modern art 3 b.jpg

That’s Judith admiring her Messa on the center cross!

The End

Tree

.. And we all lived happily ever after... until Tree crucifies us again, that is. :confused:

View attachment 460968 Damn, Marcie! We should have read the fine print. Not the photo shoot we had in mind :eek::eek:

I'm kinda getting used to this crucifixion business! I mean, it's a pretty rough going, but it really stretches out the back!:rolleyes: Lots of exercise too! My thighs and arms are really toned from all the pushing/pulling up. Good workout for my delts and abs too.

I've decided to start a fitness business: Crux Your Way to Fitness -- Exercises on a Cross*

*Nails and pussy tag not required.:D

(However, ladies, I highly recommend the pussy tag. What a sexual turn-on. Trust me, you'll love it.)

I'm kinda getting used to this crucifixion business! I mean, it's a pretty rough going, but it really stretches out the back!:rolleyes: Lots of exercise too! My thighs and arms are really toned from all the pushing/pulling up. Good workout for my delts and abs too.

I've decided to start a fitness business: Crux Your Way to Fitness -- Exercises on a Cross*

*Nails and pussy tag not required.:D

(However, ladies, I highly recommend the pussy tag. What a sexual turn-on. Trust me, you'll love it.)
Would you like an entry for your business in the 2017 Nailus Martyrs Christmas catalog? They do get 5% of the gift certificate face value for new vendors but the sales volume could be huge!

Back
Top Bottom