Marcella Gets Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
that is VERY inspiring ...

Marcella has a bad night, one of many:

Another night. Can’t sleep. Dreams. Bad dreams? Or good dreams? I don’t know. But I woke all twisted up in my sheet. It’s almost like a shroud. Oh shit! What does that mean? I’m sweaty, nervous, and my heart is pounding. A faint nighttime glow diffuses through the curtains. The moon, streetlights, whatever.

And I’m horny. Horny as all fucking hell! It seems to be my natural state these days. The twisted-up sheet restricts my movements. I must have been thrashing around in my sleep again. Now I’m panicky and I need to breathe! I throw off the sheet. My sweaty, naked body is suddenly chilled as I inhale deep lungsful of air. It calms me. I stretch out my long legs and arms. I feel my tag sticking to the inside of my thigh. Always there, so close to me. It’s hard to imagine myself without it at this point. A constant reminder of my date with the cross. My tag pulls away from my skin as I spread my legs apart. My hand goes to my crotch. I cup my vulva with one hand and apply gentle, increasing pressure. Getting hairy down there, I think. My shaving routine was disrupted as my piercing healed and I just haven’t started again. Sven didn’t seem to mind, so why bother.

With three fingers on one side of my pussy ring (that’s what I call it now) and two on the other side I begin to pleasure myself. The pressure is comforting and my pussy is quickly wet. My moist lips part as my middle finger probes. Oh yes! I need this! So much! I prop up my head with some pillows as I bend and spread my legs apart. My right hand goes back to my crotch. My middle finger to my clit. Come out little bean. Yeah, there you are. Time to make me feel good again! Warmth begins to flow outward from my clit. My left hand cups my right breast, stroking its nipple to tumescence and sending out ripples of tingly, erotic pleasure. Oh yes! As my finger strokes and plays with my sensitive clit waves of warmth fill my pelvis and spread throughout my body. My toes curl and my breathing gets deep and breathy as my stroking speeds up. There seems to be a direct pleasure connection between my nipple and clit. I’m quickly approaching an orgasm. No, wait! Slow it down Marcella, and savor the moment. Yes! Keep it on the edge, girl! The coiled-up tensions will soon enough be released. Now, faster. Yes! Slow down! Faster! Slow down! Oh god, I’m going to come! I’m at my tipping point. No going back now. Oh yes! Yes! YES! A shuddering climax suddenly explodes, starting in my clit and racing through my body. Spasms of electric pleasure race along my nerves accompanied by spreading waves of warm, indescribable pleasure. My back arches and I gasp with incredible contentment as all my erotic tensions release themselves.

My body orgasms again and again as I continue stroking my clit as long as possible. Then, utterly spent, I roll over to my side, squeezing my thighs together to make the warm tingles persist as long as possible. As the waves of pleasure dissipate I drift off into dreamless sleep.

I awake. It’s still dark. I feel chilled and slip back under the covers, my body relaxed and stress-free. I sleep again and now dream. I see myself hanging naked on a cross. There are huge nails piercing my wrists and feet. Oh god, I look so beautiful! My head is dropped to my chest. My long hair covers my breasts. Suddenly my head rises. My own eyes are wide open, staring at me. I scream from the cross.

My eyes fly open. Dawn is breaking. My heart is racing. I sit bolt upright in bed, quivering in utter fear and horrible anticipation of what awaits me. Oh god! I’m going to be crucified! A sickening feeling spreads out from my belly. I drop back onto the mattress, damp with my sweat. I roll up into a ball. Can it be true? Was this just bad dream? I reach between my legs. The tag is there. It is real! Fuck me! It’s real. I am a condemned cunt! I am a condemned cunt1 I am a condemned cunt!

I sob in my pillow. Full of sickening terror for what awaits me. Why? Why me? I’m innocent, I did nothing! Can’t someone tell me why I’m to be crucified?

My terror escalates, then slowly subsides. My hand is between my legs, holding onto my tag. I give it gentle tug. Oh! Oh! My pierced flesh responds with pleasure. How? How can the sign of my condemned state give me pleasure? I roll over onto my back. Pleasant memories flash through my mind. Oh, if only Sven were here! We both love early morning sex and his cock is always rock-hard just before he’s fully awake. I’m naturally horny in the morning and my pussy is always ready for him. Our eyes always seemed to open at the same time. I’d roll over onto my back, just as I did now, wordlessly inviting him to enter me. And he’d get between my legs and push that big cock of his into me so slowly and lovingly. Just the tip, at first, then with deeper and deeper penetrations until he’s balls-deep into my pussy. Then comes the thrusting: deep followed by shallow, then deep again, shallow, deep -- repeating the pattern with increasing intensity. Morning sex was always a great way to wake up. I loved it so. But since my tagging it’s only been a pleasant memory. My passion rises again as I think of him. Sweet Sven! Such a good lover! Where are you now? I need you so much! Fuuuuuck me! I want his cock in me right now! Filling me up, pounding away like a jack-hammer. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! What an insatiable, horny bitch I’ve become!

I have a big, thick, black dildo around here somewhere. Where the fuck is it?!!!

I start having dreams about being crucified. It is always more glamourous than what I am sure my crucifixion will be.

4777326354335_jpg-1889761993.jpg

The odd thing is they are not nightmares. Many times I wake to fine my fingers buries in my warm wet pussy and I assure you I do no not stop stroking it until I come!

On Monday, June 5, 2017 a courier delivers a letter that states a driver will pick me up at 9 AM Wednesday. I should pack for warm weather and I should not expect to return home. Instead of panic I flop onto my bed and indulge myself!

mastur 002.jpg

Wednesday comes and a Bentley limousine picks me promptly at 9AM. The driver puts my baggage in the trunk and thirty minutes later it pulls onto a tarmac by a Gulfstream jet with ‘THT’ on the tail.

tree plane 004.jpg

A bit more than hour later the plane lands at Spirit of St. Louis Airport and stops next to a 747 emblazoned with the same ‘THT’ logo. I wonder what that stands for. The plane is met by a vintage Rolls Royce limousine with Missouri license plates that proudly state ‘THT 1’. It has a bar stocked as well as the plane’s bar was. I’m started to get drunk and it’s not quite 11 AM yet. The car races east on Interstate 64 with impunity, blowing past police cars and state highway patrols. I am dropped off in area known as the Central West End.

abbey 031.jpg

The driver assists me from the car but makes no move to take my luggage from the trunk. He points to a sidewalk table and says “That’s table is for you. Others will meet you shortly. Your bags will be waiting for you at your accommodations. Order what you wish. Your tab is covered.”

I sit and order a margarita and damn if it isn’t the best one I have ever had. I am surprised when two women walk up to me and the blonde says “Hi, you condemned cunt!”

ca 033.jpg

“Messa? Barb? What are you doing here?”

“Same thing you are; getting ready to be crucified” Barb says.

“You seem awfully chipper for being doomed” I note.

“Why the hell not? We’re half-bombed and it’s not even noon” Barb laughs!

“Well, it’s noon in New York” Messa giggles “and it’s… fuck… it’s sometime in Anjou! Have you seen our digs yet?”

“No, I was dropped off here. I don’t know where I’m staying” I reply.

“Wait till you see it. We have the penthouse suite of the Chase” Messa exclaims.

I have no idea what the ‘Chase’ is but if Messa is impressed it must be damn nice…

-Marcella

Tree

Fuck, I never stayed in penthouse and didn’t know what to expect.

chase park plaza.jpg

That dark floor at the top of tall top of the building is Barb’s, Messa’s and mine. The views are spectacular!!! To the southwest is Forest Park, bigger than NY’s Central Park. To the east is the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis, the Grand District (the tall almost white building… they spent a fortune adding a dirigible docking mast to the top of the building thinking that was the future of aviation… they lost that bet. In the background is downtown St. Louis with its tall buildings and the Gateway Arch.

Chase view.jpg

It’s a beautiful view. My mind just isn’t wrapped around it…

-Marcella

Tree

View attachment 451576

That dark floor at the top of tall top of the building is Barb’s, Messa’s and mine. The views are spectacular!!! To the southwest is Forest Park, bigger than NY’s Central Park. To the east is the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis, the Grand District (the tall almost white building… they spent a fortune adding a dirigible docking mast to the top of the building thinking that was the future of aviation… they lost that bet. In the background is downtown St. Louis with its tall buildings and the Gateway Arch.

View attachment 451577

-Marcella

Tree

Yes! This could be a wonderful vacation.

Except for -- well, you know -- the crucifixion part.:eek:

Yes! This could be a wonderful vacation.

Except for -- well, you know -- the crucifixion part.:eek:
Look, you didn't have hidden airline fees... (not that you will to pay them)... and the room is nice... I wonder what is going on in there but Tree fears he shot the rodent...

tree hunter.jpg

...it was a mistake, OK?!?!?!

View attachment 451576

View attachment 451577

-Marcella

Tree
Well, the accommodations seem adequate. Our girls get to live the lives of celebrities, which is what sacrifice crux girls are, being the star attractions and all. Live in the moment, I say. :p

This is fun, Tree, but (if you don't mind me saying so), the contributions by Barb, Messaline, and notably Marcella have really notched it up. It's hot stuff. I can only imagine the crucifixions will be spectacular. I have to book in for the festival, if all the hotels in town haven't been booked yet.

Well, the accommodations seem adequate. Our girls get to live the lives of celebrities, which is what sacrifice crux girls are, being the star attractions and all. Live in the moment, I say. :p

This is fun, Tree, but (if you don't mind me saying so), the contributions by Barb, Messaline, and notably Marcella have really notched it up. It's hot stuff. I can only imagine the crucifixions will be spectacular. I have to book in for the festival, if all the hotels in town haven't been booked yet.
There are rooms available. And yes, the ladies added much to this story....

The penthouse at the Chase is huge. There are enough bedrooms we each get two and each one has its own full bathroom. I take a long hot shower and while I don’t smoke after I wrap my hair in a towel I take a Madame Wu from the pack and light it with the gold Zippo lighter that had the letters ‘THT’ engraved on the case. I wonder what the letters stand for.
madame wu 9 a.jpg

Messa is meeting some reporter from the Crux Chronicle and Barb was taking a shower as I was and we’d figure out what to do later. I finish the Madame Wu and walk out of the bathroom wearing only the towel around my hair and the tag dangling from my labia. I was going to lie on my bed and take care of the heat growing ‘down there’ but find Barb on my bed. She purrs “I am so fucking horny. Can you help me?”

ca 035.jpg

I did and she helped me with my ‘problem’…

-Marcella

Well, who say that coming? Meanwhile, Messa is meeting with a reporter from The Crux Chronicle and much to her surprise it is not ‘Spike’ Sharp…

“Judith, I didn’t know you worked for the paper” I say when she sits across the table from me.

“They asked me to write free-lance about you, knowing of our relationship” Judith explains. “With you being crucified here there was nothing to do in Anjou and when Tree sent his 747 to pick up a load of Messaline’s Premium French Crucifixion Wood™ he offered me a lift back. Did you know you can still smoke on his plane?”

madame wu 4.jpg

“The flight attendants were nice too…”

tree plane stew.jpg

“…though I prefer blondes over brunettes!”

“Judith, you didn’t” I protest.

“No I didn’t, but I watched her getting locked in a pillory and a well-endowed passenger called ‘Bull’ brutally bugger her ass! In-flight entertainment has come a long way since they introduced Wi-Fi! But most importantly the wood is here!”

I smile at her and say “Thank God, I would have been mortified dying nailed to a cross made of Northwest Arkansas Ozark pine!”

B w 026.jpg

-Messaline

Tree

Messa is meeting with a reporter from The Crux Chronicle
“Judith, I didn’t know you worked for the paper”

What a wonderful surprise ! So, I will be recognized in France when I'll tell my friends that I've been nailed to a cross ! They never want to believe that !!!:D

I smile at her and say “Thank God, I would have been mortified dying nailed to a cross made of Northwest Arkansas Ozark pine!”
:):):)

Back
Top Bottom