Marcella's Dangerous Liaison

Go to CruxDreams.com
Demands . . .

“Father, I want this bitch arrested! I demand it!”

Marcella 007.jpg Livia Urgulanilla stands in front of her father on the veranda of the governor’s palace. Her slaves, Hyrmina and Philea are with her. Hyrmina is tall and slender but with a severe, hawkish face; Philea, is shorter and stockier, with what seems a perpetual pugnacious look about her. It’s midafternoon and the governor is enjoying a cup of fine wine, fresh melon, and cheese.

Livia has just presented her case to her father, the governor of Dalmatia, that a provincial girl, named Marcella, the daughter of a textile merchant named Tirgar, and his wife Elira, had personally humiliated her by carrying on a public relationship with Marcus Aelius Severus, a military tribune of Rome and Livia’s intended.

“And how, exactly, was this made known to you?” the governor asked his daughter.

“Hyrmina saw the girl approach Marcus at the temple of Venus. My slave knows who Marcus is and knows of my intentions towards him. She dutifully reported their meeting to me. I then had Hyrmina and Philea watch for other meetings between them. Which there were, as I have just explained to you. I even personally saw Marcus and the girl together once.”

Livia left out the part where she was secretly having Marcus followed since the evening of the reception when her feminine wiles failed to sufficiently attract him to her.

“My, my,” says the Governor quietly, “that’s quite an investigation you had going on. And what luck your slave saw Marcus that day in the city.”

“Well yes, father, it was,” said Livia, with a thin smile on her face. “I was shocked to hear that Marcus was seeing this provincial.” Deep down Livia is not sure her father believes in the chance sighting of Marcus by her slave.

“Livia,” asks the governor, “has this girl really wronged you? Nobody in your social circles know her. What real harm has she caused you?”

“She has wronged me, father,” replies Livia quickly, with a scowl on her face. “The very fact that she’s carrying on with Marcus in public is a personal offense to me, even if no one who is anyone knows about it. She’s been seen with Marcus. We’re almost betrothed and . . .”

“But you are not, daughter.” The governor raises his hand. “Marcus is a young man. Men have their passions, even weaknesses when it comes to women. You should not assume you will be betrothed to him. You have no claim to him. He will seek his out women to satisfy his desires. It is what young men do. You cannot stop him.”

Livia takes this as almost a rebuke by her father that she was not able to make Marcus her own. That she lacked the ability as a woman to do so. She folds her arms under her breasts and makes a grim face.

“Well, we should be betrothed!” Livia states, rather firmly. “And I think we would be if this--this little provincial whore wasn’t distracting Marcus from me! You know he’s the only man in this whole province I can marry. Father, you arranged that whole reception so that Marcus and I could be formally introduced. You know how I feel about him.”

“Well, that meeting did not exactly go as planned, did it?” Her father looks at her and arches his eyebrows. “Despite your attempts to enchant him with your feminine charms.”

Livia blushes, somewhat embarrassed at her father’s reference to the admittedly scandalous gown she wore that evening. Livia does not embarrass easy. But when her own father looks her up and down as though he’s seeing her naked, even the very libertine Livia feels uncomfortable.

Livia quickly regains her composure and presses on with her argument. “Father, there really isn’t anyone else for me in this whole bloody province. Must I go back to Rome to find a suitable husband?”

The governor realizes his daughter cannot return to Rome. Not yet. And it would be best if she returned a married woman. But he cannot force Marcus Aelius to have feelings for his daughter. She is, he knows, not a particularly lovable person. She is quite physically lovely, in a severe, aristocratic way, he admits, and that alone should be enough to get her a husband of the suitable rank. Someone who wants a woman of suitable rank as a wife. But he knows she has a reputation of being “difficult.” Oh, my poor daughter, he thinks to himself, if only you had more of your mother’s sweetness and docility in you. You’d be married by now.

“Well, now, Livia,” he begins, speaking to the issue of suitable suitors for his daughter, “it simply is not true that there are no other possible husbands for you here. There are others. Let’s see. Oh, yes. I speak of Lucius Septimius, for one, or Gaius Metellus, both fine men from old families.”

Livia scrunches up her nose at the suggestion either of these two men could be acceptable for her. “Oh, but Lucius is so old father -- he’s nearly 40! And has children from his previous marriage. All brats! I bet he can’t even pleasure a woman anymore. And Gaius likes boys – exclusively, I am told!” Livia added with a sneer.

“Oh my,” says the governor in a low voice. “Gaius is a pederast? I had no idea. The things you don’t know about people. Well, then, perhaps Quintus Marcius. He’s only slightly older than you, my dear. His lineage is long and distinguished.”

“Oh, father! He’s so ugly! He has a horse face and hardly looks like an aristocrat at all. That big chin! And that big, horsey grin he has! Ugh! I could not imagine how horrible his children would look. No, not him!”

“Well, that is true. He’s hardly handsome; rather common-looking, unfortunately, for him. He is, however, one of the most amiable of men, and quite the scholar as well. We have wonderful, lengthy conversations at the baths.

Livia rolls her eyes. Bored with these details.

The governor goes on. “Did you know, he’s intending to write a history of the Etruscan kings? Yes, as soon as he returns to Rome. A much-deserved seat in the Senate awaits him there, too. Yes, a very pleasant young man. And, I must say,” the governor adds, looking at his daughter and giving her a sly wink, “he’s very well hung. What a shame some woman isn’t going to benefit from his particular physical gifts.”

Livia catches his wink. Her face goes blank, then takes on an appearance of disgust. “So, what you’re saying, father, is that he has a horse’s cock to go with his horse’s face, is that it? Is a huge cock supposed to make up for an ugly face!”

By the gods! she exclaims to herself. Does my father know so little about me that he believes I’m just a sex-obsessed little girl who can’t wait to spread her legs for a big cock! Well, she admits to herself, he is becoming a bit weak in the head. My poor father! He has no idea who and what I truly am.

“I’m not saying that at all, Livia. I’m just letting you know that Marcus is not the only fish in the sea. Quintus could keep you quite contented and . . .”

Livia cuts him off, sarcastically. “Contented? What am I? A milk-cow? Oh, father, what a shame that I won’t marry a man for his huge cock! Whatever could I be thinking?" Livia waves her hand around her head, as though she was addled. “Well, I need more from a marriage than just getting my cunnus stuffed every night!”

The governor winces at Livia’s vulgarity. Even her slaves look a bit uneasy.

“I mean, I want other qualities in a man too,” she goes on to earnestly explain. “I want a man who has the talent and drive to rise to the occasions presented to him! Someone who . . .”

The governor rolls his eyes and smirks, trying to hide it. Livia snaps, “Why did you roll your eyes father? Did I say something funny?”

“Well, yes, a little.” He tries not to smile.

“Well, tell me please. I’m trying to be serious here!”

“Ahem.” The governor clear his throat. “Well, my dear, you just said you didn’t want to get your, umm, I mean, well . . .” The governor squirms in his chair, wishing he had never said anything now.

“What did I say, father, that was so funny? I demand to know!” Livia stamps her foot and places her hands on her hips.

“Livia, I believe I heard you say that you wanted a man who will ‘rise to the occasions.’ Is that not correct? I think that’s a bit funny, rather unintendedly salacious on your part, given what you just said about wanting more than, umm, well, simply being pleasured every night.”

Livia just stares back at him. “Father! How could you be so vulgar with me!”

The governor regrets bringing it up. He forgets his daughter has no sense of humor.

Impatient and angry, Livia tries to press her argument yet again. “Let’s get back to my request father, and not be discussing my--my anatomy! I want this girl arrested. She is an impedance to my plans for a suitable marriage. If Marcus doesn’t realize I’m right for him now, he will be soon! But I can’t afford to have him distracted by this creature. I have seen her, up close. She is pretty, even exotic-looking, but in an unrefined sort of way. Just the kind of cheap girl with slutty good looks that cultured men like Marcus are often attracted to. Though I’ve never understood why common, base women can be so attractive to a Roman aristocrat.”

The governor shifts in his chair. He could take his daughter’s comment as a personal criticism. The governor’s current mistress is a provincial woman whom he’s never thought of as the social equal of any aristocratic Roman woman, but hardly “common” in any sense. She is cultured, witty, and a very decent person. He loves her as much as his late wife. He feels his anger rise. Livia can be very provocative, even to him. She’s the kind of person who is unaware that many of her comments towards people can be hurtful, even if unintended. But he lets the insult go by without comment. Livia is, after all, his daughter – his only legitimate child.

He replies, calmly. “It is not illegal for a provincial woman to seek to better herself by showering her affections on a Roman gentleman. Perhaps not socially acceptable, but hardly a crime. Livia, I have no reason to have this woman arrested. Perhaps, if there was something else about her or her people that warranted questioning, but not just this.”

Livia stands, seething on the inside, but outwardly cool. She’s not been able to make a case to her father on her perceived sense of being publicly humiliated. She must find another way, another argument, to get this bitch arrested! Once she has her in the dungeons, she’ll get the bitch to say the words that will condemn her. Just then, Hyrmina speaks up.

“Excuse me, my lady. If I may add something.”

“Yes, what is it?” snaps Livia as she stares at her slave.

“Your excellency,” Hyrmina nods towards the governor, then to Livia, “my lady. Philea and I uncovered some other information about this girl – her family, actually – that perhaps might be useful.”

Livia is caught off-guard. Why do I not know about this? she wonders.

Last edited:
Important details . . .

“Step forward, both of you, and proceed,” says the governor.

The two slaves step up. Hyrmina begins, her voice high, thin, and nervous. “Your excellency, Philea and I followed this girl home several times after she met with the tribune. She is the daughter of a textile merchant, named Tirgar and a woman named . . . “

“Yes, yes, we know this. Get on with it.” snaps Livia impatiently.

“Yes, of course, my lady. But we also spoke to the neighbors and some of the customers of the textile merchant. He and his wife are well-thought of in their community, but do have some enemies. Well, perhaps not ‘enemies,’ in that strict sense of its meaning. Then, again, there are others who . . ..”

“Oh, do get on with Hyrmina,” Livia says, breaking in impatiently. “What exactly do you know about them?”

“Yes, my lady,” says Hyrmina, her voice still thin and nervous. “Forgive me. We found people who told us this merchant and his wife had another daughter, named Barbara, who disappeared a few years ago. We were told there was a rumor at the time that she ran off with a man who later turned out to be a rebel. But no one really knows for sure. Nothing was substantiated. The parents only told others that their daughter was missing, and presumably dead. They never acknowledged that she had even run off with a man, much less a rebel. Indeed, she was never seen again, according to those who knew her. When your excellency mentioned that any other information might be useful, it made me remember these details.”

“Well,” replies the governor, rubbing his chin, “I agree. It is unsubstantiated as you tell it, but curious nonetheless. So, is there anything to suggest the parents, or this girl – Marcella – herself, had any sympathies towards the rebels?”

“No, your excellency. Despite talking with anyone who knows the family, we could never substantiate any rumors about the missing sister. No one ever said anything about that. The family seems to be loyal citizens.”

“What have you to say, Philea?” asks the governor. “You’ve been quiet all this time.”

Philea was sweating. She was far more nervous than Hyrmina to be addressing the governor. She answered in a husky voice that went well with her appearance. “Nothing more, your excellency. Hyrmina said it all.”

Having listened to this exchange, Livia explodes, shouting at her slaves, her face red. “Why did you never tell me about this, Hyrmina? And you Philea? How stupid are the two of you? I told you to find out anything! You should have reported this to me!”

Philea’s and Hyrmina’s faces go ashen. They stand nervously, each looking down at her feet. “A thousand pardons, my lady,” says Hyrmina, her voice quavering. She had disappointed her mistress, and Hyrmina knows how dangerous that is to do. “It seemed such a small thing, and unverified. I had forgotten about it at the time. We were just trying to give you the known facts about this girl’s relationship with the tribune. Not rumors.”

Livia was incensed. So, what if it was a rumor, she thought. I could have used it to convince my father to have the bitch arrested, maybe even on a charge of conspiracy! That would warrant a death sentence! The fucking cunt would be crucified! And my problem would be solved!

Livia quickly assesses how she can use this tidbit of information to make her case for Marcella’s arrest. Her fucking slaves should have told her this! She would have been better prepared. Livia makes a mental note to have them both lashed for incompetence. I’ll whip Hyrmina myself, Livia decides. Twenty or so stripes across her back will make her regret being so stupid! Or maybe I’ll lash her tits. Livia knows that Hyrmina regularly fucks the palace major domo. Let’s see if he still gets hard after seeing her back and tits all bloody and scarred! Inwardly smiling at the thought of the inevitable pain coming Hyrmina’s way, Livia’s mind quickly returns to matters at hand when she hears her father speaking.

“I still don’t see any good evidence that this girl is not loyal to Rome, so I won’t . . .”

Livia cuts her father off. He looks at her, irritated. “Wait, father, let’s think about this new information.” Livia’s mind is working furiously trying to make a case for Marcella’s arrest. Realizing she failed to make a case for the bitch’s arrest by appealing to her father as a woman who’s been wronged, she decides to make a better case based on more pressing concerns her father has.

Livia goes on, slowly and carefully picking her words. “Why has this supposedly naïve, virginal girl come out of nowhere trying to attract Marcus? Hmm? Why would she even try to get close to a man such as Marcus? A tribune of Rome. A military leader in this province. Someone so above her station. I submit to you, father, that we should take seriously the idea that her sister could have been a rebel, and that she -- Marcella -- may be a rebel, or at least harbor rebel sympathies. Perhaps she has been put up to entering into this relationship with Marcus by others who still seek to rebel against Rome. Perhaps it is an attempt to find out what Marcus knows about the efforts to stamp out the remaining rebel forces. After all, when a pretty girl flashes her tits at a man, or spreads her legs for him, she tends to loosen his lips.”

The governor appears to be trying to process this scenario Livia has presented him. Good start, she says to herself.

“And two more things, father.” Livia’s devious mind has conceived of other possibilities. “First, this girl’s father, Tirgar, is of Thracian ancestry, and her moth, Elira, is Illyrian. Both of these are peoples who have fought against Rome in this province. Her parents could themselves be sympathetic to the rebel cause. If so, they present a real and present danger both to you and to Rome.”

Her father nods, appearing to take her arguments seriously. Livia feels she may have turned a corner in her argument to get the girl arrested. She smiles to herself.

She goes on. “Second, perhaps her intention is to assassinate Marcus, or lure him into a situation where others might kill him. Marcus is an important military leader in Dalmatia. Killing him would be a major coup for any remaining rebels and might even reignite the rebellion.”

“Very speculative ideas, Livia. There is very little hard evidence to base such scenarios on. Who hasn’t rebelled against Rome at some time. And those that have are, for the most part, loyal to the empire now. Remember the civil wars, Livia? Many times, Romans have killed each other.”

Livia’s impatience is growing. Her father is rambling, the old fool! Perhaps he’s had too much wine in the warm sun. Why can’t he agree with her? She’s making a good case for the girl’s arrest. Maybe even the parents too!

“Father, think about it. What if the girl’s sister was a rebel? It’s completely possible she was. Rumors almost always have an element of truth about them. Consider her sudden disappearance at the time the rebellion just started, the statements about why she might have disappeared, and the fact she was never seen again. The sister could easily have been killed, or executed. If so, she and her parents might hold a special animosity against Rome. We have no idea what her true intentions are towards Marcus. Father, I urge you. Have this girl arrested for questioning!”

The governor puts his hand to his chin, as he often does when trying to make a decision. Soon, he raises his eyes towards his daughter. She looks back at him, trying to hide any sign of anticipation. He drains his wine cup then stands.

“Very well, Livia. I’ll have the girl arrested for questioning about her relationship with Marcus and the issue of her possible ties to the recent rebellion.”

Though she wanted to shout with joy, Livia keeps her feelings contained. She merely bows her a head and says, “Thank you, father.”

Marcella 008.jpg The governor turns to the soldiers of the palace guard standing at attention. “Notify your captain. Have him follow the directions of these slaves,” he says ,pointing to Hyrmina and Philea, “and arrest this girl, Marcella, daughter of Tirgar, the textile merchant. Have her brought to the dungeons for questioning.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Important details . . .

“Step forward, both of you, and proceed,” says the governor.

The two slaves step up. Hyrmina begins, her voice high, thin, and nervous. “Your excellency, Philea and I followed this girl home several times after she met with the tribune. She is the daughter of a textile merchant, named Tirgar and a woman named . . . “

“Yes, yes, we know this. Get on with it.” snaps Livia impatiently.

“Yes, of course, my lady. But we also spoke to the neighbors and some of the customers of the textile merchant. He and his wife are well-thought of in their community, but do have some enemies. Well, perhaps not ‘enemies,’ in that strict sense of its meaning. Then, again, there are others who . . ..”

“Oh, do get on with Hyrmina,” Livia says, breaking in impatiently. “What exactly do you know about them?”

“Yes, my lady,” says Hyrmina, her voice still thin and nervous. “Forgive me. We found people who told us this merchant and his wife had another daughter, named Barbara, who disappeared a few ago. We were told there was a rumor at the time that she ran off with a man who later turned out to be a rebel. But no one really knows for sure. Nothing was substantiated. The parents only told others that their daughter was missing, and presumably dead. They never acknowledged that she had even run off with a man, much less a rebel. Indeed, she was never seen again, according to those who knew her. When your excellency mentioned that any other information might be useful, it made me remember these details.”

“Well,” replies the governor, rubbing his chin, “I agree. It is unsubstantiated as you tell it, but curious nonetheless. So, is there anything to suggest the parents, or this girl – Marcella – herself, had any sympathies towards the rebels?”

“No, your excellency. Despite talking with anyone who knows the family, we could never substantiate any rumors about the missing sister. No one ever said anything about that. The family seems to be loyal citizens.”

“What have you to say, Philea?” asks the governor. “You’ve been quiet all this time.”

Philea was sweating. She was far more nervous than Hyrmina to be addressing the governor. She answered in a husky voice that went well with her appearance. “Nothing more, your excellency. Hyrmina said it all.”

Having listened to this exchange, Livia explodes, shouting at her slaves, her face red. “Why did you never tell me about this, Hyrmina? And you Philea? How stupid are the two of you? I told you to find out anything! You should have reported this to me!”

Philea’s and Hyrmina’s faces go ashen. They stand nervously, each looking down at her feet. “A thousand pardons, my lady,” says Hyrmina, her voice quavering. She had disappointed her mistress, and Hyrmina knows how dangerous that is to do. “It seemed such a small thing, and unverified. I had forgotten about it at the time. We were just trying to give you the known facts about this girl’s relationship with the tribune. Not rumors.”

Livia was incensed. So, what if it was a rumor, she thought. I could have used it to convince my father to have the bitch arrested, maybe even on a charge of conspiracy! That would warrant a death sentence! The fucking cunt would be crucified! And my problem would be solved!

Livia quickly assesses how she can use this tidbit of information to make her case for Marcella’s arrest. Her fucking slaves should have told her this! She would have been better prepared. Livia makes a mental note to have them both lashed for incompetence. I’ll whip Hyrmina myself, Livia decides. Twenty or so stripes across her back will make her regret being so stupid! Or maybe I’ll lash her tits. Livia knows that Hyrmina regularly fucks the palace major domo. Let’s see if he still gets hard after seeing her back and tits all bloody and scarred! Inwardly smiling at the thought of the inevitable pain coming Hyrmina’s way, Livia’s mind quickly returns to matters at hand when she hears her father speaking.

“I still don’t see any good evidence that this girl is not loyal to Rome, so I won’t . . .”

Livia cuts her father off. He looks at her, irritated. “Wait, father, let’s think about this new information.” Livia’s mind is working furiously trying to make a case for Marcella’s arrest. Realizing she failed to make a case for the bitch’s arrest by appealing to her father as a woman who’s been wronged, she decides to make a better case based on more pressing concerns her father has.

Livia goes on, slowly and carefully picking her words. “Why has this supposedly naïve, virginal girl come out of nowhere trying to attract Marcus? Hmm? Why would she even try to get close to a man such as Marcus? A tribune of Rome. A military leader in this province. Someone so above her station. I submit to you, father, that we should take seriously the idea that her sister could have been a rebel, and that she -- Marcella -- may be a rebel, or at least harbor rebel sympathies. Perhaps she has been put up to entering into this relationship with Marcus by others who still seek to rebel against Rome. Perhaps it is an attempt to find out what Marcus knows about the efforts to stamp out the remaining rebel forces. After all, when a pretty girl flashes her tits at a man, or spreads her legs for him, she tends to loosen his lips.”

The governor appears to be trying to process this scenario Livia has presented him. Good start, she says to herself.

“And two more things, father.” Livia’s devious mind has conceived of other possibilities. “First, this girl’s father, Tirgar, is of Thracian ancestry, and her moth, Elira, is Illyrian. Both of these are peoples who have fought against Rome in this province. Her parents could themselves be sympathetic to the rebel cause. If so, they present a real and present danger both to you and to Rome.”

Her father nods, appearing to take her arguments seriously. Livia feels she may have turned a corner in her argument to get the girl arrested. She smiles to herself.

She goes on. “Second, perhaps her intention is to assassinate Marcus, or lure him into a situation where others might kill him. Marcus is an important military leader in Dalmatia. Killing him would be a major coup for any remaining rebels and might even reignite the rebellion.”

“Very speculative ideas, Livia. There is very little hard evidence to base such scenarios on. Who hasn’t rebelled against Rome at some time. And those that have are, for the most part, loyal to the empire now. Remember the civil wars, Livia? Many times, Romans have killed each other.”

Livia’s impatience is growing. Her father is rambling, the old fool! Perhaps he’s had too much wine in the warm sun. Why can’t he agree with her? She’s making a good case for the girl’s arrest. Maybe even the parents too!

“Father, think about it. What if the girl’s sister was a rebel? It’s completely possible she was. Rumors almost always have an element of truth about them. Consider her sudden disappearance at the time the rebellion just started, the statements about why she might have disappeared, and the fact she was never seen again. The sister could easily have been killed, or executed. If so, she and her parents might hold a special animosity against Rome. We have no idea what her true intentions are towards Marcus. Father, I urge you. Have this girl arrested for questioning!”

The governor puts his hand to his chin, as he often does when trying to make a decision. Soon, he raises his eyes towards his daughter. She looks back at him, trying to hide any sign of anticipation. He drains his wine cup then stands.

“Very well, Livia. I’ll have the girl arrested for questioning about her relationship with Marcus and the issue of her possible ties to the recent rebellion.”

Though she wanted to shout with joy, Livia keeps her feelings contained. She merely bows her a head and says, “Thank you, father.”

View attachment 487134 The governor turns to the soldiers of the palace guard standing at attention. “Notify your captain. Have him follow the directions of these slaves,” he says ,pointing to Hyrmina and Philea, “and arrest this girl, Marcella, daughter of Tirgar, the textile merchant. Have her brought to the dungeons for questioning.”
Another two good chapters! I have checked the NY Times that cannot confirm nor deny these allegations but wishes to pursue this witch-hunt. Tree tossed his shingle o the judge of the court and respectfully says "Your honor, I stand ready to execute the wench you choose the enemy of your crown."

"You are a good man, Tree" he replies.

It is then I realize he is delusional . I should have walked away but it is still his pouch of gold coin hanging from my belt...

Tree

Great two chapters. Why are these provincial governor father's always such complete pushovers? :rolleyes::D

Well, it makes for a good story! Sorry guv, but you need to be a pushover where Livia is concerned. ;)

I can't speak to all provincial governors except this one. He has one child, a girl, who is a sociopath. Sociopaths can be very manipulative by nature. Livia has, no doubt, been twisting her father around her little finger since a very early age. Although, to his credit, the governor did not give in to her demands that Marcella be arrested because Livia (who is daddy's little girl) felt wronged by her. He needed more and got it. Well, sort of.

There's definitely sexual tension between them too, though no actual sexual contact.

I think if I delved a bit more into the governor's mind I believe I'd find that he is actually very afraid of his own daughter.

Wouldn't you be?!!! :eek:

I think Marcus has sociopathic tendencies too. The boy is definitely not right in the head! Who knows, maybe these crazy (as in clinically) kids will get together after all. Two over-bred aristos. God help us if they have children!:eek:

I think Marcus has sociopathic tendencies too. The boy is definitely not right in the head! Who knows, maybe these crazy (as in clinically) kids will get together after all. Two over-bred aristos. God help us if they have children!:eek:
Well, you're the author. Have them killed. :p:devil:
Perhaps that would end the story too fast, eh? ;):doh:

Daughter's life: angry = Father's life: hell

Daughter's life: happy = Father's life : peaceful

I think more likely 'daughter happy =
father: okay, have I got time for a drink before the next crisis?'

should that be 'a few years ago'? We can edit it if you want.

I have found other typos needing editing. Yes, please fix this one Eul. Thank you!

I can point out others to you if you'd be willing to fix them

My typos annoy this shit out of me! I check and check so many times before posting and check again and again after I post while I still have editing ability, and I still miss a few! Grrrrr!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

No problem, I just picked that one up as it might be significant for the story, at least in a small way :)

I have found other typos needing editing. Yes, please fix this one Eul. Thank you!

My typos annoy this shit out of me! I check and check so many times before posting and check again and again after I post while I still have editing ability, and I still miss a few! Grrrrr!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Happens to all of us. :p

Dink more... uo Wonk notik them...
jurist prelude.jpg
(Translation- Drink more... you won't notice them!!!)

Excellent writing Marcella! Interesting plot along with a real depth study of the character's psychology. Usually when I have to catch up I read one or two episodes per day but this time I couldn't stop.
And ZAZ, your illustrations are beautiful. They make the story even more vivid.

Back
Top Bottom