Markus, The Great

Go to CruxDreams.com

Martha Come

Senator
65988_2062242405_123_501lo.jpg I just love Marcus, that I discovered not too long ago. But I'm a little frustrated because some of his stories are incomplete. Only the stories about Maggie, Giulia and Green Hell are complete. For instance, I only have the cover of this Sharon story that seems utterly hot. Can someone help me?

0 48.jpg In the meantime, I share with you this nice Crucifixion of the Six Girls a little bit arranged by be because the original story is not complete. I removed the ridiculous loincloth off the girls. I think they are nicer like this. I hope you will enjoy them

Last edited:
To be continued. Please tell me if you like it or if you can help me finding the other stories, mainly the Sharon one if it exists......
but we have markus´ work already in our archives perhaps you can find more of him

Yes, I like it. While Markus is an excellent draughtsman and often very vivid,
his work doesn't always appeal to me, but this story has a clever idea to kick it off,
and it focuses on the experiences of the women and their very believable responses,
with (so far at least) less gratuitous gore and mutilation than Markus tends to give us.

(quite a lot of frames are repeated several times in your posts,
not that it really matters :p)​

Please do continue Martha Come, these are great! I especially like the crosses lifted by pulling on the breasts. That is a nice twist, nothing like breast torture to go with a crucifixion.;)

View attachment 143782 In the meantime, I share with you this nice Crucifixion of the Six Girls a little bit arranged by be because the original story is not complete. I removed the ridiculous loincloth off the girls. I think they are nicer like this. I hope you will enjoy them

Thanks for posting all of this...............:)

Back
Top Bottom