Markus, The Great

Go to CruxDreams.com
I really don't go for the disfigurement, and of course don't internalize these images as women actually being put to death, but I find the first 5 or so in this series very moving...

I don't care for the breast mutilations either...but the rest is stunningly effective!

If you put all my frames by number order, there is a logic in preparation, torture, fucking and crucifixion... It's my order, because Marcus' stories are almost always incomplete on the web..... The repeated frames are designed in order to make the image last on a slide show.

View attachment 143782 In the meantime, I share with you this nice Crucifixion of the Six Girls a little bit arranged by be because the original story is not complete. I removed the ridiculous loincloth off the girls. I think they are nicer like this. I hope you will enjoy them
You are a skilled artist, thanks for the 'modification', I think it makes the drawings even better - THANKS !!!

I not like brutal breast Tortures. I love womens breast!
I'm agree with you.......................but some do......................we have our own kink..............also give them their room for their kink.

That's right! But I would not do it, mistreat the female breasts, which I love. Bind to the cross, hanging on the cross and or whip, no problem. But not thicken, stand or hang in the breasts. This is my limit. Although, some women seem to like it.

Last edited:
I don't mind some kinds of breast torture -
the kinds that 'sting' or 'burn' a bit,
but don't like the kinds that deform and spoil them,
why do (some) men want to destroy what makes us attractive?​

I don't mind some kinds of breast torture -
the kinds that 'sting' or 'burn' a bit,
but don't like the kinds that deform and spoil them,
why do (some) men want to destroy what makes us attractive?​

I couldn't agree more, and have said it before....I hate the idea of breast deformation and mutilation....other things are ok...but please leave them intact!

I am glad you said that...I really admire his work and fascinated by the scenarios and pics...but I too am not a big fan of tit torture or grotesquely big features....small quibble though....his artwork and stories are great.
I agree...the drawings of the more normally proportioned crucified women are very erotic and fascinating. Marcus has a remarkable talent for showing pain, acceptance and endurance in the characters he draws.

Isn't this whole forum about that? Destroying and degrading that which we ought to love and cherish?
hm... I think (and I'm going by what has been said)
men are as likely to be attracted here by the sight of a beautiful woman,
naked but unmutilated (bar nailing and perhaps a few whiplashes etc.)
dancing on the cross?​

Back
Top Bottom